Remove this ad

#321 [url]

Jul 31 10 5:32 PM

He mentioned that he ran street, to street, to street, and every thing, he also mentioned that he shouldn't have been able to to run so incredibly fast for so long, and he felt as if Clarent was giving him power.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#322 [url]

Aug 1 10 7:40 PM

Wouldn't it be creepy if Clarent was like leeching power from him while it was giving him temporary strength?

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

#324 [url]

Aug 1 10 8:18 PM

*is blown back* Whoa, that was sudden Prommy!

But anyway, I've learned from personal experience--- ---that whatever gives you power can also take it away. Plus Clarent is just kind of sinister in all respects.

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#325 [url]

Aug 15 10 1:35 AM

Our no Necromancer spoiler poilcy has now been lifted, posts after this one may contain spoilers, read on at your own risk if you have not yet read The Necromancer.

Quote    Reply   

#326 [url]

Sep 3 10 7:58 PM

IFINISHED THE MAGICIAN I am positive Scatty is alive but what happened to Dagon? I guess I'll find out in The Sorceress. Why did they leave her behind though.
SCATHACH IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
P.S. What happened to Bastet the cat godess, did she blow up?

Please do not use colored or oversized text in this thread, that type of text is reserved for signatures, birthday/holiday threads and mod use only. Thanks. ~SC

Scathach will always be my favorite character

Please do not double post. Use 'EDIT' to add any further comments in your posts. Thanks! ~Elena

user posted image
Aura Color: Ash Gray Aura Scent: Cinnamon Magic Element: Fire Magic Specialty: Magician
"And let me remind you that the last time we met, your followers attempted to sacrifice
me to activate an extinct volcano. Naturally, I was a little upset."- The Magician, Chapter Forty-Five

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#328 [url]

Sep 10 10 7:07 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ September 10, 2010 04:18 am)
How do you translate the phrase (was it Latin?) at the dedication of the Magician?
hoc opus, hic labor est

You have asked identical questions in three other threads, please re-read the C.O.C and refrain from doing this again in the future.

Quote    Reply   

#329 [url]

Oct 30 10 4:21 AM

Im re reading this book, and I noticed that Hephaestus is mentioned as a master of fire, Well his roman counterpart Vulcan is, I just thought it was worth mentioning

user posted image
Aura: Emerald
Scent: Sage

Quote    Reply   

#330 [url]

Dec 6 10 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ September 10, 2010 03:18 am)
How do you translate the phrase (was it Latin?) at the dedication of the Magician?
hoc opus, hic labor est

It means : "This is the work, this is the toil"
And yes, it is Latin.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#332 [url]

Dec 29 10 4:55 AM

I read the first Book about a 2years ago after i finished the HP books. I wanted a series that hadn't been cast or scripted for a movie that I could get into. I found the Alchemyst , and i read it in one night glued to the screen. I had asked everywhere for the books but didn't think to look at a library.

user posted image
Cthulhu fhtagn
Aura: Octopus Ink Pink
Scent: Vetivert

Quote    Reply   

Zero

Apprentice

#334 [url]

Jan 12 11 10:56 AM

good book, though my OCD acted up when they kept saying that the Witch of Endor awakened Sophie flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Aura Color: [TBA]
Aura Scent: Black Cherry (Changes sporadically)
Master of the Elements of Darkness and Shadow

"They say living well is the best revenge, but Stabbing works just as well"
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#335 [url]

Jan 12 11 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Zero @ January 12, 2011 11:56 am)
good book, though my OCD acted up when they kept saying that the Witch of Endor awakened Sophie flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

There is a reason the book says that, you will have an answer to why that was said at some point

Quote    Reply   

#337 [url]

Aug 12 11 6:04 AM

Can anyone tell me whose book is this? The magician is Dee or Germain?

"On the top of Notre Dame, Dee and Machiavelli watched as Flamel and the others picked their way through the smoking piles of masonry, heading in the direction of the bridge..."

Michael Scott, "The Magician", page 454, first paragraph.

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#338 [url]

Aug 12 11 7:15 AM

QUOTE (Venoturus @ August 12, 2011 08:04 am)

The Magician is Dee-- Mr. Scott has already confirmed it.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#339 [url]

Aug 12 11 8:41 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ August 12, 2011 07:15 am)

Thnaks!

Please take time to read the Code of Conduct (C.o.C.), one word/smiley post are NOT allowed. ~ Moviebuff

"On the top of Notre Dame, Dee and Machiavelli watched as Flamel and the others picked their way through the smoking piles of masonry, heading in the direction of the bridge..."

Michael Scott, "The Magician", page 454, first paragraph.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#340 [url]

Aug 12 11 8:55 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ August 12, 2011 07:15 am)

You can also find Michael Scott's list of titular characters here > ::click:: but if you haven't read any of the books after The Magician yet be warned there are spoilers.
flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help