Remove this ad

#301 [url]

Jun 22 10 9:10 PM

I'm glad Michael keeps introducing new characters. I get to a point where I think I have my favorite character, and then it changes with the new books...

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#302 [url]

Jun 24 10 11:11 PM

QUOTE (AthenaApril @ June 22, 2010 09:10 pm)
I'm glad Michael keeps introducing new characters. I get to a point where I think I have my favorite character, and then it changes with the new books...

Yeah, first it was Saint-Germain, and now it's Mars!!!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#303 [url]

Jun 25 10 9:25 PM

Ya, that does happen a lot. But it's a good thing for me because then once you THINK someone is your favourite character, you research the heck out of them. So that way, you learn more about different people!

Quote    Reply   

#304 [url]

Jun 28 10 9:09 PM

Oh yeah, during the magician, i really liked saint germain, but now its someone we meet from the necromancer. Though a lot of things happened during the magician!

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

#305 [url]

Jul 3 10 9:08 PM

St.Germain is really awesome also. I liked how he wasn't just this mysterious Fire Master, but he was a rock-star too!

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

#306 [url]

Jul 3 10 10:35 PM

QUOTE (AthenaApril @ July 03, 2010 09:08 pm)
St.Germain is really awesome also. I liked how he wasn't just this mysterious Fire Master, but he was a rock-star too!

Ya. I made him as the background on my computer.

it's the picture of him in his garden saying that the gardeners away, and he wasn't very good with plants, not his specialty with all the burned plants around him.

but of course, if there was one like Scatty, I'd use that. Speaking of scatty, I was so worried when Nidhogg took her and she seemed unconscious. So happy she's okay.... well not really because of the sorceress... flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

Quote    Reply   

#307 [url]

Jul 4 10 3:40 PM

QUOTE (Sca_thach_Fan @ July 03, 2010 10:35 pm)
QUOTE (AthenaApril @ July 03, 2010 09:08 pm)

Ya. I made him as the background on my computer.

it's the picture of him in his garden saying that the gardeners away, and he wasn't very good with plants, not his specialty with all the burned plants around him.

but of course, if there was one like Scatty, I'd use that. Speaking of scatty, I was so worried when Nidhogg took her and she seemed unconscious. So happy she's okay.... well not really because of the sorceress... flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

Yeah, I was worried about that too. And then, how she's just recovered, and then Dagon the fish comes along and drags her into the river, it's like flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif not fair!!!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#308 [url]

Jul 12 10 7:06 PM

Ok, who do you think the Magician is? The alchemist is Flemal, the Sorceress is Perry etc. many think its Dee but I think its Saint Germain because of the fire on the cover and I heard once that a singer is also a Magician so.....

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#309 [url]

Jul 14 10 7:45 PM

Michael Scott himself has confirmed that,

Nicholas Flamel is The Alchemyst,

Dr. John Dee is The Magician,

Perrenelle Flamel is The Sorceress.

That was a good theory though
I first thought it was Germain also, til I read that

Where did you find a picture of that?

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#310 [url]

Jul 14 10 8:01 PM

QUOTE (phoenix11 @ July 14, 2010 02:45 pm)

Where did you find a picture of that?

It's in The Fan Art Gallery on the portal

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#311 [url]

Jul 15 10 5:31 PM

Kitties rule! flamelssecret/clap3.gif Okay, but on the topic of the Magician, I enjoyed the character additions. Niccolo, Germain, and *gasp* Scatty's old gal-pal Joan!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#313 [url]

Jul 24 10 3:23 AM

QUOTE (Sca_thach_Fan @ July 24, 2010 06:00 am)
Oh yes. We can NEVER forget Joan.

She's awesome! One of my fav. quotes is by Joan!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#315 [url]

Jul 24 10 3:34 AM

That's the quote I'm talking about!

Everything can be defeated. Only ideas are immortal!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#316 [url]

Jul 24 10 10:14 AM

And the one minute you think she's safe, and she'll be fine, BOOM! Here comes dagon, there goes Scatty.

And Then, like a shark erupting from the waves, Dagon exploded out of the seine. Rearing up, more fish now than man, gills opening on his long neck, round eyes bulging, he wrapped webbed claws around Scathach and dragged her backward into the river. "Finally, Shadow. Finally.
They disappeared into the water with a splash and didn't reappear.

I remember having to re-reading that one passage, over, and over again until it started to register in my mind, what the hey just happened. flamelssecret/crying.gif

Quote    Reply   

#320 [url]

Jul 31 10 4:59 PM

Josh did have to run far, didn't he? flamelssecret/confused0058.gif and he was dragging that sword along too!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help