Remove this ad

#282 [url]

Jun 8 10 11:11 PM

This is where it starts to get interesting with the whole Josh-Dee-Elders-Nick sort of thing, and where Sophie starts to wonder too....

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

#284 [url]

Jun 12 10 3:46 PM

I'm getting so messed up about who I trust now...I suppose that's the way it's supposed to happen, though, right?

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#285 [url]

Jun 12 10 6:21 PM

QUOTE (AthenaApril @ June 12, 2010 04:46 pm)
I'm getting so messed up about who I trust now...I suppose that's the way it's supposed to happen, though, right?

I think that stories are always much more interesting when you're never quite sure of any of the lead character's motives

Quote    Reply   

#287 [url]

Jun 19 10 4:17 PM

The Magician introduces a lot of new, important characters that I enjoy a lot.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#288 [url]

Jun 19 10 6:46 PM

The Magician was a great addition to the series. We really get a look on josh's liking of the hero-ish characters, and his liking of the villains.

I really hate classifying the characters like that. "hero's and villains" Because you really never know.

And that is exactly what The Magician does to you!

Quote    Reply   

#289 [url]

Jun 20 10 3:34 PM

Exactly, it makes it so much more fun when you can't see people in black and white, but in shades of gray...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#291 [url]

Jun 21 10 4:25 PM

In The Magician Michael starts revealing all the character's dark sides. Can you imagine how boring it would be if everyone was pure good or pure bad?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#293 [url]

Jun 21 10 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Njirana @ June 21, 2010 08:52 pm)
Yeah! I know, it kind of makes me sad... Oh well, that makes me all the more interested, though!

Yeah, it makes me sad too, but it makes the books that much better. The Magician is a great example of a book where there are good-bad guys and bad-good guys.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#295 [url]

Jun 22 10 4:58 AM

Ok, I have a question, on chapter 22, in the Magician there is a mysterious person, with one hand, who taught Saint Germain the art of fire, anyone know who he is? I cant seem to figure it out, I think that the person mentioned might have more to his charachter than what it says in the book, mabey he will be mentioned in another book, if anyone knows who he is, I would be grateful, if you would tell me.
Thanks

Quote    Reply   

#296 [url]

Jun 22 10 12:05 PM

QUOTE (inkheart @ June 21, 2010 09:58 pm)
Ok, I have a question, on chapter 22, in the Magician there is a mysterious person, with one hand, who taught Saint Germain the art of fire, anyone know who he is? I cant seem to figure it out, I think that the person mentioned might have more to his charachter than what it says in the book, mabey he will be mentioned in another book, if anyone knows who he is, I would be grateful, if you would tell me.
Thanks

Have you finished the necromancer yet?
I'm only about half-way through it, i think i know who that is, but im not giving any flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

#297 [url]

Jun 22 10 12:14 PM

Great found...

When Sophie learns fire magic she get a catalyst.. a circkel with a dot in it.. THATS THE SYMBOL OF THE SUN... flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#298 [url]

Jun 22 10 12:18 PM

QUOTE (inkheart @ June 21, 2010 11:58 pm)
Thanks

At this point they are referred to as the hook handed man. And we dont know to much other than what Germain and Nicholas tell us in the Magician such as his name is too powerful to be spoken but you do learn more about him in future books.

Quote    Reply   

#299 [url]

Jun 22 10 8:35 PM

I enjoyed the fire tatoos. They were extremely cool and I wish I had one!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#300 [url]

Jun 22 10 9:08 PM

Thanks, for your replies, now I know he will come up agian,
Thanks

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help