Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Nov 8 10 4:46 PM

Tags : :

It's time for the 2010 Podcast awards. This is the first year that Awakenings is eligible for the podcast awards and we need your help! Head over to The 2010 Podcast Awards and nominate Awakenings in the categories of Best Produced and Cultural/Arts.

You will need to enter “Awakenings” in the Podcast Name field and http://www.flamels-immortal-portal.com/podcast/ in the URL field. Then at the bottom of the page enter in your Name, Email Address (must be a valid address), and don't forget to enter Comments about why you think Awakenings should win a podcast award because this is the most important part of the nomination! Click :HERE: to see exactly where to input!

You can only fill out the form one time so we encourage you to nominate any of your other favorite podcasts for the variety of other categories. Nominations run through November 21st so make sure you get your submission in before then.

We really value our listeners and Thank YOU for your support. Help spread the word by posting on Facebook and Twitter (use the hashtag #pca10) and make sure you tell your friends to vote too!

~The Portalcasters
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#5 [url]

Nov 9 10 1:35 PM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ November 08, 2010 08:37 pm)
Just Voted!

How do you send an email to the Podcast??? Or is there a link or something?? flamelssecret/idk.gif

The email address for the podcast is [email protected]
There is a link on the podcast page http://www.flamels-immortal-portal.com/podcast/ it looks like a white envelope next to the skype, twitter and other icons.

Thanks to all who have voted so far we really appreciate the support! And to those that haven't yet, what are you waiting for?

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Nov 12 10 5:12 PM

Hey guys!

I wanted to keep this topic alive, as this awards show is kind of a big deal. I hope all of you will take just a minute to go and do the voting!

This is one of those rare opportunities where the Flameldom can come together and show our support for this series and this fansite, which wouldn't even be here without all of your support!

http://flamels-immortal-portal.com/podcast/podcastvote.html

Thank you all for voting!
~jeff

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Nov 12 10 5:33 PM

Voted! (And about time too.)

On a random grammar note, was anyone else "annoyed" by the "use" of "quotes" for "emphasis?"

You can only fill this out "one time!" *wink, sly smile*

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Nov 13 10 12:29 AM

Just voted!
....well I hadn't before now because I haven't been looking in this thred for the past few days..I've been verrrrry busy....... flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image
Aura color:Bright pink Aura scent:Victorian rose
I am a warrior and an elemental mistress! p.s. My favorite magics are fire and water.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 14 10 5:34 PM

When do the awards get chosen?

user posted image
Aura Color: Bronze
Scent: Apple Pie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#11 [url]

Nov 14 10 5:49 PM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ November 14, 2010 12:34 pm)
When do the awards get chosen?

Nominations close on November 21st. Then the nominations are down selected to 10 choices per category. The review period for that will last 10-14 days and then voting for the winner of each category begins. So hopefully we will be asking you to vote for us at the beginning of december sometime!

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Nov 22 10 4:56 PM

On behalf of all the Portalcasters and FIP Staff, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support, and for showing that support by going and nominating us for these awards!

The nomination process has expired and now only time will tell if your efforts were enough to get us to the next round of voting!

Regardless of whether we make it or not, I know that hands down we have some of the best fans out there! And we are proud to continue bringing you guys the best shows that we possibly can!

Thank you!
~Jeff

flamelssecret/hug2.gif

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#13 [url]

Nov 29 10 2:45 AM

I have just listened to the slate for the 2010 podcast awards and you have definitely proved that Awakenings has the best fans around. I am pleased and honored to announce that among the nearly 3000 podcasts nominated this year, Awakenings has made the slate for the 2010 podcast awards in cultural/arts category. We are one of 10 shows nominated in this category.

Starting on December 1st voting will begin to determine which podcasts will win awards in their nominated categories. The rules for voting are one vote per IP per day. The clock will reset at midnight EST each day, through December 15th. So I encourage you to vote each day and tell your friends to vote as well.

Thanks for supporting us in the 2010 podcasts awards, and being the greatest podcast fans out there!

user posted image

2010 Podcast Awards Slate

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Nov 29 10 4:31 AM

I second that! Go Portalcasters!!!

flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

EDIT: Plus, isn't it awesome how you guys are first on the list?

EDIT #2: Slightly off topic, but my second favorite podcast got nom'd in the Education category, yay!

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Nov 29 10 1:45 PM

You definately have my vote! I listened to all of them non-stop this weekend and i LOVED them so ya i feel compelled to vote now!

Aura Color: Lime Green
Aura Scent: Basil
Magics Known: Earth
Titles: Warlock, Necromancer

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#20 [url]

Nov 30 10 8:07 PM

Well... by the time you posted that - I was already able to vote.

EDIT: That is, I should have been able to vote.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help