Remove this ad

#161 [url]

Jan 26 11 4:36 PM

I've always wanted to try fencing it sounds and looks so fun and cool!!! flamelssecret/dance.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#164 [url]

Jan 26 11 11:42 PM

Well besides the typical stuff... I really like snowboarding!!!

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   

#165 [url]

Jan 27 11 3:26 PM

Explains the avie and banner.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#169 [url]

Mar 6 11 6:48 PM

QUOTE (Thalion @ September 05, 2010 01:26 pm)
So, my oldest and biggest hobby is reading. At the age of 9, I've read something like 150 books, or more, as I remember.
Others... I like taking photographs. Mostly of clouds, or, if I'm near to the sea, then of the waves. I really like reading about or learning history (ancient ages are my favorite, or WWII). It's quite strange, but I really like swords (and some of the daggers).

Mine too!!!!!!!!!!! flamelssecret/hourglass.gif

QUOTE (phoenix11 @ January 26, 2011 11:42 pm)
Well besides the typical stuff... I really like snowboarding!!!

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif MEH!

Please do not use one word/one smiley posts, it is against the code of conduct and takes up a lot of unnecessary space with little input to the conversation. Thanks ~SC

Please do not double post. Use 'EDIT' to add any more comments in your posts. I have also placed your first post in lower-case, using caps-lock in a forum is equivalent to shouting in a conversation, so please try to avoid all-caps posts in the future. Thanks! ~Elena

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#170 [url]

Mar 7 11 10:18 PM

I like to ski, read, go on the forum, play soccer, that's pretty much except I collect coins and stamps.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#171 [url]

Mar 7 11 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Thalion @ September 05, 2010 08:26 am)
So, my oldest and biggest hobby is reading. At the age of 9, I've read something like 150 books, or more, as I remember.
Others... I like taking photographs. Mostly of clouds, or, if I'm near to the sea, then of the waves. I really like reading about or learning history (ancient ages are my favorite, or WWII). It's quite strange, but I really like swords (and some of the daggers).

Me to, LOVE HSITROY! LOVE STUDIING IT! THo Im not a HUGE fan of Incas and Aztec etc. Im more of Greece and Romain, and my favorite is EUrope stuff....LVOE THE SWORDS! Later ima learn how to draw one

I'm starting to get into drawing for some very odd reason.

Reading, learning history and such(oddly dont like school much :/ ) Like to be intellegent, GAMING!!!!!!! writing KINDA, and latly(passed few days) Lifting

I also like to collect old stuff...coins and such..tho I ahve like none...

Those of you who own swords or have ben fencing, I.AM.SO. JEALOUS!!!! I also would do Karate and stuff but in my family we are naturally good fighters(we also have a high pain tolerance) I also want to learn other languages! Like French, Greek, Irish(if thatss a languge), italian....and someone who we all love is teaching me phrases in French.........

ZEPH! I will gladly clean the library!

I looked up some swords that were mentioned earlier.....Jian is by FAR!!! My favorite

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#172 [url]

Mar 8 11 11:20 AM

My hobbies are drawing, reading and writing (ABILOST )
But i also practice Jujutsu for almost 7 years now
i do something compareable to scouting but its a bit diffrent, its only over here in my country, called 'Chiro'
And playing with my new little brother, he just got 6 months old
Like in my avatar (bleach pic) i watch and read anime's and manga's, (bleach, naruto, death note, yuyuhakusho, one piece, darker that black, wolfs rain , etc .... )
And about school; like TWO i like History class alot too, Latin, PE
For the rest mythology and this ofcourse!

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#173 [url]

Mar 8 11 3:09 PM

QUOTE (The Wise One @ March 07, 2011 11:51 pm)
Me to, LOVE HSITROY! LOVE STUDIING IT! THo Im not a HUGE fan of Incas and Aztec etc. Im more of Greece and Romain, and my favorite is EUrope stuff....LVOE THE SWORDS! Later ima learn how to draw one

Reading, learning history and such(oddly dont like school much :/ )

I also like to collect old stuff...coins and such..tho I ahve like none...

Those of you who own swords or have ben fencing, I.AM.SO. JEALOUS!!!! I also would do Karate and stuff but in my family we are naturally good fighters(we also have a high pain tolerance) I also want to learn other languages! Like French, Greek, Irish(if thatss a languge), italian....and someone who we all love is teaching me phrases in French.........

I looked up some swords that were mentioned earlier.....Jian is by FAR!!! My favorite

I don't really specificate myself in certain times of history, I simply pick parts up and enjoy tasting them. From a very young age, I've been reading the works of antique authors, such as Ovid, Plutarch and others; and of course studied their mythologies - I'm fascinated of Greek myths. Other than those, I enjoy learning about Renessaince Italy and WWII.
I also like the history and culture of Incas and Aztecs; and I can't deny my longing for Norse and Irish myths, they all are magnificent.

I like learning languages too, Irish is an incredibly interesting language (though I think its formal name is Gaeilge/Irish Gaelic)! I'd like to learn Italian, Russian and Greek too someday.

I've fenced for three years or so, but I quickly finished it. To me, it was boring and unnatural. What I want to learn is real swordfighting, but unfortunately neither the time nor the opportunity is given.

About swords: I love them. Jian is great, though I'd prefer a dao (two of them, or a miandao). The swords I really adore are Medieval European (like falchion, Messer, basket-hilt claymore, longsword, swept-hilt rapier), but also the ones of ancient times (spatha, gladius, falcata) or from the East (shashka, yataghan, kindjal, scimitar, Shuang Gou, oxtail dao).

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

#174 [url]

Mar 8 11 7:48 PM

Dao is ok, like Jian the best tho, MEDEVIL SWORDS ARE THE BEST! And Im not such a big fan of what you called east...and Ancient is awesome as well

and I even did a quick scatch of a Jian at school today, turned out nice besides the arm...messed up the muscles....I also drew a lognsword that was good AND the aqrm came out well...

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#175 [url]

Apr 30 11 7:53 PM

of course i love reading (fantasy)books (hp, LotR, children of the lamp, secrets of immortal flamel etc etc )
and i like to play piano and marimbaphone and skate (with ripstick)
but i dont collect swords or anything like that

Aura colour: Dark Blue
Aura scent:: mown grass
Elemental Magic:: Air
I apologize for the grammatical mistakes.

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#176 [url]

Apr 30 11 8:11 PM

QUOTE (Hel 2011 @ April 30, 2011 08:53 pm)
but i dont collect swords or anything like that

Neither do I! (Yet. Such a shame. )

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#177 [url]

May 7 11 6:17 PM

I got the blue belt at Ju-Jutsu!! Yay!!
Only brown remaining and then I'll have black.
I was needed at the demonstration because they were short on adult high rank members... I got paired up with Miguel, the second one in command after 'sensei' and I needed to attack him with a knife.
Next thing I know I'm flying in the air and load of spit jets out of my mouth, then I get smacked on the ground and my very own spit drops back on my face flamelssecret/hysterical.gif ! Yuck!
Now I'm going to buy myself a bokutou or boken, a wooden katana-alike sword.
I want a real katana when I've got a higher blackbelt flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif
Then I would go all 'BANKAI!!' on my brother. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

Zero

Apprentice

#178 [url]

May 9 11 5:07 AM

i love to draw though im not good, my new avatar is a drawing i did. Oh im finishing the Pendragon books, i highly recommend those

Aura Color: [TBA]
Aura Scent: Black Cherry (Changes sporadically)
Master of the Elements of Darkness and Shadow

"They say living well is the best revenge, but Stabbing works just as well"
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#179 [url]

May 9 11 10:56 AM

Oh I love to do anything.. with computers
And of course, reading books such as the secret(not secret anymore though!) of the immortal nicholas flamel, any paulo coelho books and some comics such as Detective Conan(case closed) et cetera et cetera

user posted image
Race: Immortal
Aura colour: Transparent
Aura/Magic scent: Fried Chicken

Quote    Reply   

#180 [url]

Jun 13 11 6:20 PM

I like to make YT videos.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help