Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Sep 11 10 3:13 PM

Romulus:Thank you-again!

I'll try it out. My first game was a bit too complicated , but I still managed to get some of it to work.
Trying to get a ghost to collect gems for bonus points while trying to get to the key to open the chest. It didn't work, big surprise.

user posted image
Aura-Purple with scent of bacon frying

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Apprentice

#42 [url]

Sep 11 10 5:54 PM

QUOTE (Romulus @ September 11, 2010 09:50 am)
I also have a couple rare pieces of paper money, mainly a couple 1932 red $2 bills.

Those are extremely rare and very valuable (according to the Coin Vault and the Red Value Book I have). Keep them safe

Aura: Red
Scent: Cinnamon
Magic Element: Fire

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#44 [url]

Sep 11 10 7:44 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ September 11, 2010 02:47 pm)
I mostley collect coins and stamps.

Which types of coins? (Just curious to know what other coin collectors are collecting lol )

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Sep 11 10 10:19 PM

I collect Kabuki masks!

...oh, no wait. That's Mach.

Hehe, couldn't resist. Anyway, I collected state quarters back when I lived in the US. I got maybe thirty, I think. Tennessee was my favorite.

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Sep 11 10 10:29 PM

I like Mexican coins, personally. They're simple and have really cool designs around the edges. I'll see if I can find a pic and post it here.

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#49 [url]

Sep 11 10 11:31 PM

QUOTE (disrhythmic @ September 11, 2010 06:29 pm)
I like Mexican coins, personally. They're simple and have really cool designs around the edges. I'll see if I can find a pic and post it here.

Cool, I've never seen a Mexican coin before lol, I'll be sure to post a pic of some of my Euros and the South American coins I have at some point in the next few days.

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Sep 12 10 2:45 AM

QUOTE (Thalion @ September 08, 2010 12:43 pm)
@Mandragora: My very first favorite was jian. I love (I mean it ) the dao sword, pretty much the combination of katana and wakizashi, the jambiya and the kindjal (both are awesome), and I think stiletto's a funny weapon too. I like swords from the Medieval era (like falchion), my favorite here is the hand-and-a-half sword. From the Roman times, I like the falcata sword. Now, I'm in love with the German rapier. wub.gif

Thats awesome! I would very much love all of the swords you mentioned. My friend had a really beautiful Mongolian fighting sword. It was handed down in his family for generations. I used to be so jealous of that sword

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Sep 12 10 8:02 AM

befor 3rd i hated reading books but in third grade my interest in reading has become one of my favorite hobbies i spend so much time reading i have 2 shelves of books and i still am hungry for more book and im talking bg book shelves twice as tall as me

i like a few sports i like cricket, basketball, soccer, basebal.
Basketballs my favorite out of all of them and its my best too.

i also like video games like cod, ac, halo, andf actually kid games arent half bad
i play lego video games and they rock but after you have to think alot and after yuou beat them they are boring. i have xbox 360

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Sep 12 10 3:52 PM

I'll see if I can get my mitts on Mom's Camera to take a few pictures.
I might also have some Mexican coins....(part of my collection is like a heirloom, it's from my granddad, to my mom, to me.)

user posted image
Aura-Purple with scent of bacon frying

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Sep 13 10 12:04 AM

QUOTE (Jessica B. @ September 08, 2010 07:32 pm)
QUOTE (mrprecise @ September 08, 2010 01:02 am)
My Hobbies?

Coin Collecting

Collecting antiques

and other not entirely age appropriate activities...................

I totally forgot that coin collecting is a hobby of mine too lol... What are your favorite coin types to collect mrprecise? My favorite coin types to collect are Mercury Dimes and Indian Cents.

Most of mine are Contemporary Old(Not Old Old) Canadian and European Coins, however I do have a few Roman coins.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Sep 13 10 2:11 AM

QUOTE (disrhythmic @ September 11, 2010 10:29 pm)

My mom brought some back from her trip a while ago. They looked pretty awesome! I collect special spoons! (I never really collect much though. Usually my 'collections' are when I get something I like, start a 'collection' of one, and forget about it. Which makes me sound very lazy and not motivated....but it isn't so!)

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#56 [url]

Sep 13 10 2:18 AM

QUOTE (mrprecise @ September 12, 2010 08:04 pm)
QUOTE (Jessica B. @ September 08, 2010 07:32 pm)
QUOTE (mrprecise @ September 08, 2010 01:02 am)
My Hobbies?

Coin Collecting

Collecting antiques

and other not entirely age appropriate activities...................

I totally forgot that coin collecting is a hobby of mine too lol... What are your favorite coin types to collect mrprecise? My favorite coin types to collect are Mercury Dimes and Indian Cents.

Most of mine are Contemporary Old(Not Old Old) Canadian and European Coins, however I do have a few Roman coins.

Wow, those sound really cool (as I'm a fan of the foreign coins lol). I remember seeing an Ancient Roman coin (obviously not in very good shape) back in March at a store called Silvertowne. I regret not picking it up lol.

Quote    Reply   

kh009

Spellcaster

#57 [url]

Sep 13 10 8:01 AM

I like reading, drawing cars (the only thing I can draw) play sport, playing my guitar and playing drums. I don't have a drum kit so I only play drums once a week at school.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#58 [url]

Sep 13 10 8:36 PM

A month or two ago I saw a couple of Roman coins at an antique shop near my cabin, that my parents made me and my siblings go into.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Sep 14 10 4:20 AM

my Parents got them for me at various antique/pawn shops and a few nicer ones at Auctions

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help