Remove this ad

#201 [url]

Jul 29 11 7:32 PM

Hmm...my hobbies. Well, i love reading. I also play piano obsessively, and im currently working on teaching myself to play guiter. I love music (all types), play soccer....and i do sing, a bit. But not in front of people

I also write, for my school newspaper, and im working on a novel and several poems and stuff like that.

I also (recently) have started writing music and songs with a friend of mine.

Oh, and because i am not british myself, i love british culture. Though thats not really a hobby...

user posted image
Aura: Jade
Scent: ocean
"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the universe. And, he's wonderful." ~Doctor Who

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#202 [url]

Jul 29 11 9:31 PM

As you can tell from my little avatar, I (used to) play timpani and percussion with the local Symphony. My hearing is fading a bit, though, so I left most of it to a new batch of percussionists. They call me when they need an extra player now and then - especially Carmina Burana!

I'm an amateur radio operator; stamp collector; former skydiver; elementary school volunteer including special needs kids; avid reader; amateur scientist, and proud grandpa.

I've done SOME fencing, but just around the perimeter of my yard .

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#203 [url]

Aug 9 11 8:54 PM

my hobbies are playing basketball, tennis, swimming races, and skiing so i have like no time flamelssecret/hourglass.gif to do almost anything else except to eat and sleep but its worth it

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#205 [url]

Oct 17 11 9:41 PM

I collect fossils (not dinosaur bones or something, just smaller ones) and shells. I also like reading and I like drawing, though I'm not very good at it. I also write stories, but I usually come up with so many ideas that I don't manage to finish any !

Aura color: turquoise
Aura scent: pine
Magics: fire and aether

Quote    Reply   

#206 [url]

Oct 19 11 3:56 AM

Same goes with me Moonflare. I think we have similar hobbies. When I was still small, I would collect tiny and cute toys,and shells too. I also have a scrap book where I draw things that is cute for me. I have also tried to write a book but I wasn't able to finish it because I have little idea. I like to sing (though I'm not that good) and dance (I know only a few moves). But more recently, I started collecting books when I have a spare penny enough to buy one if not many.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#207 [url]

Nov 29 11 10:26 AM

Hey guys.
I started a fanfic about the series, it's gonna be really awesome!!!
Here's the first chapter, and I really hope you read and enjoy.

**LINK REMOVED**
Thank you all: Venoturus

Please do not post links without first getting it approved by a member of the staff. Also we can not permit any personal writing on the forums linked or otherwise as its puts Michael Scott's participation on the forums at risk and is therefore against the code of conduct. If you wish to submit your fan fic to the main portal you can submit it to http://www.flamels-immortal-portal.com/musings/ Thanks ~SC

"On the top of Notre Dame, Dee and Machiavelli watched as Flamel and the others picked their way through the smoking piles of masonry, heading in the direction of the bridge..."

Michael Scott, "The Magician", page 454, first paragraph.

Quote    Reply   

#208 [url]

Dec 16 11 1:33 PM

I write usually, and have 2 books finished. Besides that, I fence, and I love to build things.

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   

#209 [url]

Mar 10 12 5:12 AM

Chess - 20th in state
Basket ball - school team
what more could you ask for?
oh yea also started writing a novel but no time you know need to study for tenth and all that...

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#210 [url]

Apr 24 12 10:39 PM

READING READING and READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#211 [url]

Apr 25 12 9:33 PM

QUOTE (jadedemerled @ July 29, 2011 07:32 pm)
Hmm...my hobbies. Well, i love reading. I also play piano obsessively, and im currently working on teaching myself to play guiter. I love music (all types), play soccer....and i do sing, a bit. But not in front of people 

I also write, for my school newspaper, and im working on a novel and several poems and stuff like that.

I also (recently) have started writing music and songs with a friend of mine. 

Oh, and because i am not british myself, i love british culture. Though thats not really a hobby... 

I agree with EVERYTHING in that quote! Do you have a picture of David Tennant as the Doctor with his sonic screwdriver as your avatar?! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif Love him!!!! wub.gif
I would love to learn sword fighting. Fencing I guess...

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#212 [url]

Apr 25 12 11:12 PM

at my dojo i learn sword fighting my cousin does fencing sword fighting is not as cut out as its made to be a real sword is quite quite heavy but i gess its fun oh another hobby of mine is martial arts

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

#213 [url]

Apr 30 12 8:39 PM

Martail Arts is a hobby of mine as well. I play competative soccer in division 1 and I'm not sure if being a nerd is a hobby, but if it is I'm a very big contributer. lol

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#214 [url]

May 1 12 2:28 PM

QUOTE (acm423 @ April 30, 2012 08:39 pm)
Martail Arts is a hobby of mine as well. I play competative soccer in division 1 and I'm not sure if being a nerd is a hobby, but if it is I'm a very big contributer. lol

what martail arts or just general

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#215 [url]

May 9 12 3:06 PM

I can knit....though the most I've knit is a few scarves for my friends and family. I am working on a tote bag for college though. I plan to keep checking back here to chat about the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flammel series.

Aura Color- Purple. Scent- outdoor woods. Favorite song- Mirror by Barlow Girl. Favorite elemental magic- that is tough, each one is unique.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#216 [url]

Aug 5 12 6:14 PM

Besides reading and writing, my biggest hobby is Strategic Board Gaming, and it is fun because it is almost a duel hobby, you can have fun collecting all of the classic and new games, and then you can have even more fun playing them!

Quote    Reply   

#217 [url]

Aug 6 12 2:03 AM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ April 25, 2012 11:12 pm)
at my dojo i learn sword fighting my cousin does fencing sword fighting is not as cut out as its made to be a real sword is quite quite heavy but i gess its fun oh another hobby of mine is martial arts

learning to fight with a sword has always been a hobby of mine!! i did martial arts and learned how to use nunchuk though.. but i forgot...

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#218 [url]

Aug 6 12 3:16 AM

QUOTE (torcleader @ August 06, 2012 02:03 am)
QUOTE (merlin67 @ April 25, 2012 11:12 pm)

learning to fight with a sword has always been a hobby of mine!! i did martial arts and learned how to use nunchuk though.. but i forgot...

I own an antique sword, just for looks though. I always wanted to learn how to use one.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help