Remove this ad

#181 [url]

Jun 13 11 6:23 PM

I want to make YouTube videos, its just o don't know what to make lol I was thinking about making reviews of something but I don't know.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Perseus

Spellcaster

#183 [url]

Jun 13 11 11:01 PM

i like to buy old cars, fix them up and sell it after i finish. keeps me busy and gets me some pocket change

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#184 [url]

Jun 15 11 4:49 PM

Like Will. That's really cool, Perseus!

What else do I do for hobbies, that isn't mentioned in other threads...?
I walk like crazy.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#185 [url]

Jun 16 11 2:22 AM

I like to watch youtube videos haha if that counts. I'm pretty big into running. or at least I like it enough to get up at 6 every day so it's not punishingly hot. Running makes me feel really good, but you kinda have to run a long way before you can get endorphin release and feel happy.
I also play the violin but that's more like a carreer or an extension of self than a Hobby.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#186 [url]

Jun 16 11 2:26 AM

I play the bass and keyboards, though I'm not that good at them. I mean I can play songs but I need more practice lol

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#187 [url]

Jun 16 11 2:35 AM

I've been playing the violin since i was 7 years old, and i am at a school specifically to play it.It will most likely be what gets me into college. Keep up the music work. it can change your life.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

#190 [url]

Jun 16 11 3:03 PM

well you could actually make a carreer out of playing the organ at churches. you can get paid at least 100 bucks a service and then do several services, and make a living off of that. Piano accompanying too is a pretty good thing to be able to do. Everybody needs a good accompanist.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#191 [url]

Jun 16 11 4:25 PM

I'm hoping to get some luck. You okay violin, right? That's so cool. I tried to Tracy myself. I learned how to play Twinkle Twinkle before the violin broke.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#192 [url]

Jun 16 11 6:12 PM

My hobbies except for reading and writing are doing sports. But not average girl sports. Archery is awesome, along with Flag Football. I am also in Girl Scouts and 4-H. I also play the cello at my school and at home.

Aura: Red
Scent: Fennel
Element: Earth

Quote    Reply   

#193 [url]

Jun 16 11 8:54 PM

oh cool. I 4H but it's mainly just for the livestock showing divisions. I love archery, and even though ive not had much practice.

Will, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is what i played for my first recital when i was 7. Violin is okay but there's less for us to do because we are a solo instrument, and even though orchestras need a lot of violinists, there's a lot more violinists that want spots. But i guess it's a bit easier to lug around than a cello and more available than a piano, with a wide repertoire so it's pretty good.

*Please don't use the @ responce outside of the General Chat thread! Thanks! ~Sparticle

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

#194 [url]

Jun 17 11 12:18 PM

I do 4-H. I am awesome at Archery! I am also quite a good cello player. I did not want to play the violin at all. Our county does not have a livestock program with 4-H except for a Petting Zoo, which I work at when it is open.

Aura: Red
Scent: Fennel
Element: Earth

Quote    Reply   

#195 [url]

Jun 17 11 2:54 PM

Yeah i wish our district had stuff like that but they don't really. I'm only in 4H so i can do shownmanship classes at our state fairs. My county's 4H is really pretty pathetic. they once took a group of country kids to go and see the traveling plastic cow, when most of them either have a cow in the backyard or know somebody who does. i never go to meetings, I just show.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#196 [url]

Jun 17 11 10:07 PM

Hi guys, i've just edited several of your posts to remove discussion about guns and rifle clubs. Whilst I saw that they are regulated and recognised official clubs run for young people, that topic really isn't suitable for our youngest members, please do not bring that topic back into discussion.

Quote    Reply   

#198 [url]

Jun 18 11 5:30 PM

I don't like singing solo. I sing in choir though and I'm pretty good, at least i can carry a tune and sort of do vibrato but it's not good. I like choir. I have a really high voice, so i always end up singing the descants and stuff which are fun.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

#199 [url]

Jun 18 11 10:32 PM

QUOTE (Master of Earth22 @ June 18, 2011 01:09 am)
Sorry. I also remembered I like to sing. Just... when no one is around to hear it. I am very shy about that hobby.

I am the exact same way lol

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#200 [url]

Jun 18 11 10:38 PM

I love to sing!!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help