you should try loz ocarina of time on comp AMAZING

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#162 [url]

May 27 12 2:09 AM

Everybody, I mean everybody should purchase a copy of the game Halo: CE. Right Now! I mean right now. Oh yeah you have to have a xbox.

Singleplayer is short but fun and interesting.
Storyline is spectacular, I mean its as interesting as a book's. I consider it one of my favorite world of all time.
Music is, well PERFECT. Each scene fits perfectly with the songs I just love them.
Multiplayer- You have to purchase the sequels for the multiplayer.

Mods: Can I have permission to post a few videos from YouTube about halo?

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#163 [url]

May 27 12 2:46 PM

Well, enough of those M games that I play on Xbox, along with only 1 or 2 T games like Transformers War for Cybertron and Naruto generations (Because I'm asian)

Anyways, I'm starting to play Age of Mythology. I used to play it with cheats in elementery, but just the other day I was bored with my xbox along with it's live so I started playing wiith it. To tell you the truth, I stink at the game. I'm trying to master Set, and since this is a mythology related forum I don't need to explain who Set is. I'm trying to master the hardest major god you can possibly start out with.

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#164 [url]

May 27 12 5:04 PM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ May 26, 2012 09:09 pm)
Everybody, I mean everybody should purchase a copy of the game Halo: CE. Right Now! I mean right now. Oh yeah you have to have a xbox.

Storyline is spectacular, I mean its as interesting as a book's. I consider it one of my favorite world of all time.
Music is, well PERFECT. Each scene fits perfectly with the songs I just love them.

I'm sorry we can't allow any videos related to this game as its rated M for mature which means its not family friendly and should not be discussed further on the forum.

Quote    Reply   

#165 [url]

May 29 12 4:53 PM

I own an Xbox 360 and a Gamecube.

Gamecube Games (I quite like Zelda):
- The Legend of Zelda 'Ocarina of Time'
- The Legend of Zelda 'The Wind Waker'
- The Legend of Zelda 'Majora Mask'
- Mario Kart Double Dash
- The Lord Of The Rings 'The Return Of The King'

Xbox 360 Games:
- Elder Scrolls 'Skyrim' AAAAAHHHHH <----- Insane!
- Just Cause 2 AAAHHH <----- Also Insane!
- Assassins Creed
- Assassins Creed 2
- FIFA 09 <----- I'm old school
- Lego Star Wars 'The Complete Saga'

Feel free to PM me on anything to do with those games or games related!

EDIT: 1st Post on Page 12 - GET IN THERE!

Quote    Reply   

#166 [url]

May 30 12 11:22 AM

QUOTE (MitchyBurack @ May 29, 2012 10:23 pm)
I own an Xbox 360 and a Gamecube.

Gamecube Games (I quite like Zelda):
- The Legend of Zelda 'Ocarina of Time'
- The Legend of Zelda 'The Wind Waker'
- The Legend of Zelda 'Majora Mask'
- Mario Kart Double Dash
- The Lord Of The Rings 'The Return Of The King'

Xbox 360 Games:
- Elder Scrolls 'Skyrim' AAAAAHHHHH <----- Insane!
- Just Cause 2 AAAHHH <----- Also Insane!
- Assassins Creed
- Assassins Creed 2
- FIFA 09 <----- I'm old school
- Lego Star Wars 'The Complete Saga'

Feel free to PM me on anything to do with those games or games related!

EDIT: 1st Post on Page 12 - GET IN THERE!

Skyrim IS cool.

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#167 [url]

May 30 12 11:51 AM

One of my favorite games recently has been Minecraft (for the PC not Xbox), I really love this game because there's just so much to do, with building, crafting, and mining. One of my friends even has a server so me and all of my friends go onto the server a lot and it increases the fun factor exponentially.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#168 [url]

May 30 12 2:08 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ May 30, 2012 06:51 am)
One of my favorite games recently has been Minecraft (for the PC not Xbox)...

i have seen reviews on its play-ability for the 360 and it seems a lot easier to be able to do the crafting and whatnot but if you want the full experience and all its updates and even modding you definitely want it for the PC. but the fact that they tried as hard as they did to get it to work for the Xbox and succeed just goes to show how universal this game truly is.

user posted image
Aura Color: dark green
Aura Scent: Fresh cut grass

Quote    Reply   

#169 [url]

May 31 12 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 27, 2012 10:04 am)
QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ May 26, 2012 09:09 pm)

I'm sorry we can't allow any videos related to this game as its rated M for mature which means its not family friendly and should not be discussed further on the forum.

What about videos containing no gameplay whatsoever but just music, themes and such?

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#170 [url]

Jul 23 12 12:16 AM

Call me a child but yes I am 16 years old and I LOVED the Lego Batman 2 Dc Super Heroes game! It was epic! flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#171 [url]

Jul 23 12 12:23 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ July 23, 2012 12:16 am)
Call me a child but yes I am 16 years old and I LOVED the Lego Batman 2 Dc Super Heroes game! It was epic! flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

Oh, it is? Cool, because I have been trying to decide whether to purchase it or not. What about the extra superheroes? Do they add much when playing as them in freeplay? I own the first game and it was pretty good, but I am on the fence about whether or not I should try to second one.

Quote    Reply   

#172 [url]

Jul 23 12 1:27 AM

Well with me I love comic books (Marvel and DC) so I am a little biased. Plus I like having every character available. They are now DLC that you can get with Microsoft points. I like them all. They are all fun to play with.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#173 [url]

Jul 23 12 9:44 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ July 23, 2012 01:27 am)
Well with me I love comic books (Marvel and DC) so I am a little biased. Plus I like having every character available. They are now DLC that you can get with Microsoft points. I like them all. They are all fun to play with.

Ok, thanks. I too, like Marvel and DC superheroes and related media, so I believe that I wll try this out.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#174 [url]

Jul 23 12 9:59 PM

i like it personoly you can get tons og heroes including but not all superman green lantern wonder woman flash aqauman martition manhunter cyborg hawkman hawkg girl super girl black canary batgirl huntress and tons of vilons the free play is a whole city but there are only fifteeen levels flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

EDIT:if you have any questions pm me

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#175 [url]

Jul 23 12 10:33 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ July 23, 2012 09:59 pm)
i like it personoly you can get tons og heroes including but not all superman green lantern wonder woman flash aqauman martition manhunter cyborg hawkman hawkg girl super girl black canary batgirl huntress and tons of vilons the free play is a whole city but there are only fifteeen levels flamelssecret/hyper_.gif
EDIT:if you have any questions pm me

ok, thanks

Quote    Reply   

#177 [url]

Sep 8 12 7:27 PM

I am so ready for Lego LOTR that it is KILLING me! Oh the torture! flamelssecret/wall_.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#178 [url]

Oct 17 12 7:40 AM

I play Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on PC, but I don't have the other games. However, I have followed the storyline for each one closely. It's my main fandom besides SINF.

I'm greatly looking forward to Assassin's Creed III. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Please note this game is rated M for Mature so this is not suitable for our younger members. Please keep all mentions family friendly, and mark mature games/books/movies etc appropriately. Thanks ~SC

Quote    Reply   

#179 [url]

Jul 26 13 3:57 PM

Are there any free online games you know that are exactly like The Apprentice/ The Awakening/ The Aether; it's so cool I love solving puzzles but nowadays when you search for online games, which are free, they are just either candy crush or action pow-pow ones. I don't like guns. ;)

user posted image

Aura: Forest Green Scent: Rainwater

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help