Remove this ad

JLB

Sorcerer

#141 [url]

Jun 18 11 4:23 PM

Can I get someone to help me out? I'm planning on saving up for an Xbox 360, but I don't know which kind to get, can somebody help me please?

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#142 [url]

Jul 18 11 3:14 AM

Get the newer Xbox 360 they are great. I recently bought Assassins Creed, love it. Not for kids whatsoever though so I shan't talk about it.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#143 [url]

Sep 8 11 12:54 AM

This hasn't been posted in in a while but I was just wondering if any of you guys played League of Legends. One of my roommates got me to play it this summer and I love it.

As far as other games go, I play Wii, but really only games like Mario Kart and Harry Potter Legos.

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   

#144 [url]

Nov 29 11 2:04 AM

Five words: SKYRIM and Assassin's Creed Revalations!

In other news, I do play LoL

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#145 [url]

Nov 29 11 5:43 AM

I second the above statement. Also, I'm pretty excited to play Rayman Origins

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#146 [url]

Nov 29 11 5:53 AM

QUOTE (The Wise One @ November 29, 2011 10:04 am)
Five words: SKYRIM and Assassin's Creed Revalations!

In other news, I do play LoL

I actually play Skyrim... I like the game and especially how they do their magic. wub.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Dark Spring Green
Aura Scent:Root Beer
-Time waits for no one-

Quote    Reply   

#147 [url]

Mar 10 12 5:08 AM

PS2 games are the best if you need some i recommend .hack//g.u and final fantasy but Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is legendary u HAVE to play it.(for those who DO have it: behold! your talking to a level 80 multiplayer guy!)

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#148 [url]

Mar 12 12 11:23 AM

I also play .Hack// It's really an Awesome game!!! Do you have any chance play Dynasty Warriors or Tenchu?

user posted image
-Time waits for no one-

Quote    Reply   

#149 [url]

Mar 12 12 11:38 AM

sorry never heard of them

Quote    Reply   

#150 [url]

Mar 13 12 11:42 AM

It's okay Well... Welcome to the Forum by the way... It's nice to meet you. flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif

user posted image
-Time waits for no one-

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#152 [url]

Mar 17 12 3:52 AM

I've started playing my old Rayman games again thanks to Rayman Origins. Those games are made of happiness. And frustration. But mostly happiness. Ahh, my child hood.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#153 [url]

Mar 17 12 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ March 17, 2012 03:52 am)
I've started playing my old Rayman games again thanks to Rayman Origins. Those games are made of happiness. And frustration. But mostly happiness. Ahh, my child hood.

I know those games, I remember going over to my neighbor's house every weekend and playing Rayman Raving Rabbids, good times, good times...

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

Ptolemy

Apprentice

#154 [url]

Apr 10 12 11:04 AM

QUOTE (johnD2012 @ March 10, 2012 05:08 am)
PS2 games are the best if you need some i recommend .hack//g.u and final fantasy but Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is legendary u HAVE to play it.(for those who DO have it: behold! your talking to a level 80 multiplayer guy!)

I am a Prestiger 4, level 56 multi player right now on MW3. I play in the SMAK Klan we shall run the world soon.

Anyone here playing Kingdom of Amolur: Reckoning? I am playign it or rather just started it. So far so good as well as I am playing Skyrim....EPICNESS INCARNATE!!!

user posted image

Aura colour:Dark Red..........Aura scent: AppleCinnamon

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#155 [url]

Apr 22 12 8:31 PM

any one here play either rome total war or shogun total war2

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#156 [url]

May 2 12 3:21 PM

QUOTE (Ptolemy @ April 10, 2012 04:34 pm)

I am a Prestiger 4, level 56 multi player right now on MW3. I play in the SMAK Klan we shall run the world soon.

Anyone here playing Kingdom of Amolur: Reckoning? I am playign it or rather just started it. So far so good as well as I am playing Skyrim....EPICNESS INCARNATE!!!

sorry man level 10 presteige

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#157 [url]

May 3 12 7:01 PM

COD black ops2 looks epic

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#158 [url]

May 9 12 3:14 PM

I own a X-box and a Gamecube. My favorite game to play on the X-box is Tony Hawk Underground 2. My favorite games to play on the Gamecube include Mariokart double dash, and Legend of Zelda Wirlwind. I also have a DS on which I have a variety of games including the Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Spirit tracks. Does anyone by chance have any advice for the Ocean temple in Zelda Spirit tracks? I can get only so far, but then I feel like I am going in circles.

Aura Color- Purple. Scent- outdoor woods. Favorite song- Mirror by Barlow Girl. Favorite elemental magic- that is tough, each one is unique.

Quote    Reply   

#159 [url]

May 10 12 5:05 AM

QUOTE (albinisticranger @ May 09, 2012 09:14 am)
I own a X-box and a Gamecube. My favorite game to play on the X-box is Tony Hawk Underground 2. My favorite games to play on the Gamecube include Mariokart double dash, and Legend of Zelda Wirlwind. I also have a DS on which I have a variety of games including the Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Spirit tracks. Does anyone by chance have any advice for the Ocean temple in Zelda Spirit tracks? I can get only so far, but then I feel like I am going in circles.

Uhhh I absolutely hated that dungeon. I will readily admit that I have not finished that game, nor do I have plans to. I can't stand that the dungeon is timed. I don't do well under timed conditions. Plus I hate that you have to keep going back. But I'd suggest looking at gamefaqs. They've got some good stuff.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Ptolemy

Apprentice

#160 [url]

May 15 12 4:05 AM

QUOTE (johnD2012 @ May 02, 2012 03:21 pm)
QUOTE (Ptolemy @ April 10, 2012 04:34 pm)

sorry man level 10 presteige

No worries I am slwo with my COD playing I do not have as much time to play as I would like. And I am not that great to begin with. 0.88 KD is all.

user posted image

Aura colour:Dark Red..........Aura scent: AppleCinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help