Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Sep 7 10 10:41 PM

Are Civiliation agmes fun? I own one but lost the disc before I could even play it!

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Apprentice

#22 [url]

Sep 8 10 1:53 AM

On PC my favorite games are all the Diner Dash games, Fate (particularly Undiscovered Realms), search and find type games, and sometimes I play Scrabble on pc lol. My favorite playstation games are Harry Potters, Spyros, Katamari, Kingdom Hearts and for the rated T for Teens games (which are rated 13 and up), Castlevania Symphony of the Night and Echo Night. I also enjoy playing Pokemon Red and Yellow on a really old Gameboy Color. I recommend any of these to anybody (who is the correct age to play them... Fate and Harry Potter I think are now rated E 10+ here in the US, check at your local stores that carry them... And I know that Castlevania Symphony of the Night and Echo Night are rated teen (which as I said before, in the US it's 13+). If any Echo Night players have played Echo Night 2, please tell me about it, that particular title never left the shores of Japan.

Aura: Red
Scent: Cinnamon
Magic Element: Fire

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Sep 9 10 2:33 AM

I absolutely love the Legend of Zelda games. I'm also a big Pokemon fan. The main games that I'll play on the computer are Civilization 4 (and soon 5), and Spore. I love a classic game of Mario too Oh yeah, and Rock Band and Just Dance are some great family and friend games. I can't wait for the next installments of both of those. For any RPG fans, I'd definitely recommend the Tales of Symphonia games, one for the Gamecube and the other for the Wii.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Sep 9 10 5:37 PM

My favorite game is the Aveyond series! I like role playing games that has simple but elegant graphics. I fell in love with the Aveyond series because it has a very compelling storyline and colorful graphics.
Because Aveyond makes me so happy, I even made a game of my own using the rpg maker xp- the same software amaranth uses in making the aveyond games. Too bad my computer got corrupted by a virus a few months ago and the game I am making got deleted... I never finished it.
flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif
I recommend that you check out the Aveyond games and the Rpg maker xp... It's really nice!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Sep 9 10 6:46 PM

Woo RPG games!

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Sep 9 10 9:55 PM

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ September 06, 2010 11:23 am)
QUOTE (Romulus @ September 06, 2010 12:31 pm)
Okay, before I get into this, let's lay some ground rules.  First, Final Fantasy VII is the greatest game ever made, and it is only even rivaled by The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  Those two are far and away the best things to ever happen to the world of videogames.  No arguments.

And by "only rivaled", you of course meant that Orcarina is the single greatest game ever made. Ever. Because anything else would be preposterous.

But of course, the Fuzz is correct once again.

Ocarina of Time filled my days with awesome, time others say I can't get back.
I don't want it back. And then Wind Waker came out and it was cool enough.

Now, I love Twilight Princess's graphics and story, but Wind Waker's story is a tad better and Ocarina of Time is superb.

Skyward Sword's coming out soon; I suppose its graphics will be closer to Ocarina.

Thank god.

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Sep 10 10 12:36 AM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ September 09, 2010 05:55 pm)
QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ September 06, 2010 11:23 am)
QUOTE (Romulus @ September 06, 2010 12:31 pm)
Okay, before I get into this, let's lay some ground rules.  First, Final Fantasy VII is the greatest game ever made, and it is only even rivaled by The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  Those two are far and away the best things to ever happen to the world of videogames.  No arguments.

And by "only rivaled", you of course meant that Orcarina is the single greatest game ever made. Ever. Because anything else would be preposterous.

But of course, the Fuzz is correct once again.

Ocarina of Time filled my days with awesome, time others say I can't get back.
I don't want it back. And then Wind Waker came out and it was cool enough.

Now, I love Twilight Princess's graphics and story, but Wind Waker's story is a tad better and Ocarina of Time is superb.

Skyward Sword's coming out soon; I suppose its graphics will be closer to Ocarina.

Thank god.

I hate to have to disagree with you, your Scriptatiousness, but Final Fantasy VII is better. But only by a slight margin.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Sep 10 10 1:39 AM

Wizard101 is my fave game, its really fun and i recommend it to anyone.

Ooh! Mine too, I love the game. I'm partially addicted to it

user posted image
Aura-Purple with scent of bacon frying

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Sep 13 10 6:02 AM

hey 2 days till reach comes out wooh yhooh

tell me people here play halo
please i love halo its my favorite game

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

kh009

Spellcaster

#30 [url]

Sep 13 10 7:16 AM

I like Mario games. I have a Nintendo 64 with Mario Kart, Super Mario 64 (which you can get on the DS but it is different) Diddy Kong racing and GoldenEye and a Nintendo Wii with Super Mario Galxy Wii sport and play and FIFA 08 and also want to buy all the Mario games ever made.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Apprentice

#33 [url]

Sep 14 10 5:52 PM

QUOTE (Dorano @ September 13, 2010 10:39 pm)
I also recommend, to anyone who wishes to make their own games, Gamemaker.

Ahhh, so you used it? How'd you like it?

Playing a playthrough of Echo Night and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night... It's awesome lol.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Sep 14 10 10:07 PM

I want to get Harvest Moon for Christmas..... but my mom has given me a $100 limit for my list.....

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Sep 15 10 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Jessica B. @ September 14, 2010 10:52 am)
QUOTE (Dorano @ September 13, 2010 10:39 pm)
I also recommend, to anyone who wishes to make their own games, Gamemaker.

Ahhh, so you used it? How'd you like it?

Playing a playthrough of Echo Night and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night... It's awesome lol.

I liked it! It was good, but try not to start out to complicated (I did that)

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#37 [url]

Sep 15 10 1:56 AM

@ phoenix11: Awesome, I'm still looking for that game at Gamestop lol.

@ Dorano: Yup, I made that mistake, too lol.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Sep 15 10 9:10 PM

What I'm playing right now is Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, and then I plan to play the expansion, Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal. I'm also in the market for a good RTS, such as Rome: Total War (which is fantastic by the way, and not just because it has ROME in it), so if anyone has any suggestions, they would be most appreciated.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Sep 16 10 12:43 AM

QUOTE (Jessica B. @ September 14, 2010 06:56 pm)

LOL, what mistake did you try and make? I tried to make a ghost move around to get gems for bonus points, and also try to find the invisible key to open a locked chest,
Didn't work out to well.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#40 [url]

Sep 16 10 1:01 AM

QUOTE (Dorano @ September 15, 2010 08:43 pm)
QUOTE (Jessica B. @ September 14, 2010 06:56 pm)

LOL, what mistake did you try and make? I tried to make a ghost move around to get gems for bonus points, and also try to find the invisible key to open a locked chest,
Didn't work out to well.

Getting something to move isn't hard once you learn how, and getting chests to unlock's the same way. I tried and failed to get the character to pick things up. I use trivia questions to open locks lol, it's easier to use than keys

Still in a playthrough of Castlevania Sotn... About halfway through.
And still in my Echo Night playthrough, I got about an hour left.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help