Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Sep 5 10 7:44 AM

Tags : :

By requests, here is a thread for all of you wishing to discuss the games that you play, where you can swap hints and tips at solving tricky spots with your forum friends, recommend games to each other and discuss games that you're looking forward to seeing released. Normal forum rules apply, no photos or unapproved links please and definitely no links for downloading games illegally! Watch the age rating of the games you are discussing, any games rated for higher than 15 years old are not suitable for discussion.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

saphira243

Spellcaster

#1 [url]

Sep 5 10 1:46 PM

Wizard101 is my fave game, its really fun and i recommend it to anyone.

user posted image
I am the Master of Night. I'm that feeling your being watched.
Aura color: Sapphire Aura scent: ice

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 5 10 3:57 PM

All of the Nancy Drew computer games! They're awesome, especially the more recent ones. They're like... puzzle/adventure games.

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 5 10 4:45 PM

I love playing online puzzle games.... but I like console games as well

DSi - Pokemon: Diamond, Pokemon: Soul Silver.... anything Pokemon!

Gameboy - Pokemon: Saphire, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

Wii - Samba de Amigo, Wii Sports.... that's all I can remember

That's about it....

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 6 10 12:21 AM

Unlike other boys in my class, i dont like Halo, Call of Duty, or any Sports Related Games. I prefer Zelda or Mario games

user posted image
Aura Color: Ash Gray Aura Scent: Cinnamon Magic Element: Fire Magic Specialty: Magician
"And let me remind you that the last time we met, your followers attempted to sacrifice
me to activate an extinct volcano. Naturally, I was a little upset."- The Magician, Chapter Forty-Five

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Sep 6 10 12:48 AM

I like the kind of games where you have to earn points to buy upgrades and earn more points, like Kid Launcher and Crash Test Dummy Launcher. Lots of launching involved, apparently.

My family has an Xbox 360 and I love arcade games like Pacman or Joust, but we also have Uno on there and sometimes when I'm alone I play Uno for a long time before I force myself to get off and do something constructive!

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 6 10 3:48 AM

Hmm. I like Legend of Zelda, Mario, and Metroid. Pretty much it.

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#11 [url]

Sep 6 10 4:36 AM

Gaming, eh? Where to begin - with a whole bunch of shooters, which being not rated T, I can't actually name. (Not risking wrath of Zeph )

So, Zelda, Wipeout, Sonic, games with large explosions and such, and most Star Wars. Fire Emblem and Advance Wars as well.

And the Fancy Pants Adventures. Greatest Flash game of all time.

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Sep 6 10 12:31 PM

Okay, before I get into this, let's lay some ground rules. First, Final Fantasy VII is the greatest game ever made, and it is only even rivaled by The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Those two are far and away the best things to ever happen to the world of videogames. No arguments. (Unless you really want to. ) Second, RPGs are inherently better than the vast majority of today's shooters. I am biased towards the RPGs, but I'll give you a reason.

For some unfathomable reason, Halo became so popular that everybody wanted a piece of the pie. So 8 quadrillion (dangerously exaggerated hyperbole here) shooters were made over the next 8-9 years. Almost all of them are carbon copies of the one that came before them. That's one of the reasons I don't like them as a whole. Plus, I just don't think they're fun.

There are a couple shooters I can stand, but they are all rated M. So no talkie. The game I am playing currently is Baldur's Gate II. It is definitely the best game ever made that wasn't created in Japan. (Darn it, I'm dealing in absolutes again! Only Sith deal in absolutes! Bad Romulus!) But anyhoo, I love it to death. I'd recommend it to anyone with a computer. Seriously, it's from 2001. If you own a computer, it can probably run BGII. No promises though. I know there are some old PCs out there still.

Some other games that I love would be: the entire Final Fantasy series, with the exception of FFXI; The Legend of Zelda series; Jak and Daxter, but especially the first and third ones; Ratchet & Clank, these games are absolutely hysterical, but are some of the most finely crafted action-platformers ever made to boot; everything made by BioWare is pretty much fantastic, but especially the afore-mentioned BGII, Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and a couple games that are rated M (if you play RPGs at all, you should know which games I'm talking about); The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is incredible; Dungeon Siege honestly isn't super great, but it was my first RPG, so I will love it to the grave; and, last but not least, Spyro the Dragon. Spyro was the very first game I ever owned, and the second I played, and for that, it shall always hold a very special place in my heart.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Sep 6 10 2:34 PM

Spryo I belive is the first I played aswell.

Well, I pretty much cant name ANY of the games I play besides a few lol(can we post teen rated?)

LEauge of Legends is the only thats not really bad, its free, fun and a computer game you can download off the league of legends website.

Rachet and clank I used to play but not much anymore, few games on DSI like pokemon I play(rarly use my DSI) and ya thats about it.

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Sep 6 10 3:21 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ September 06, 2010 02:31 am)
Who said uno isn't constructive?

My parents... But on Uno, it's fun because just like in real life, you can make enemies of the other players and play on and on...

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#16 [url]

Sep 6 10 3:23 PM

QUOTE (Romulus @ September 06, 2010 12:31 pm)
Okay, before I get into this, let's lay some ground rules. First, Final Fantasy VII is the greatest game ever made, and it is only even rivaled by The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Those two are far and away the best things to ever happen to the world of videogames. No arguments.

And by "only rivaled", you of course meant that Orcarina is the single greatest game ever made. Ever. Because anything else would be preposterous.

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Sep 6 10 8:37 PM

Metal Gear Solid!!!!!!!!1

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Sep 7 10 2:24 AM

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ September 06, 2010 11:23 am)
QUOTE (Romulus @ September 06, 2010 12:31 pm)
Okay, before I get into this, let's lay some ground rules.  First, Final Fantasy VII is the greatest game ever made, and it is only even rivaled by The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  Those two are far and away the best things to ever happen to the world of videogames.  No arguments.

And by "only rivaled", you of course meant that Orcarina is the single greatest game ever made. Ever. Because anything else would be preposterous.

Actually, no. That's not what I meant. I meant that if Final Fantasy VII were a 100 (it is), then OoT would be a 99. Because FFVII is the single greatest game ever made. Ever. Because anything else would be preposterous.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

kdbvols

Spellcaster

#20 [url]

Sep 7 10 10:38 PM

I play the civilization games WAY too much, but they're addicting. :shrug: Anyways, I also love fancypants, and pretty much any sports game.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help