Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#421 [url]

Jul 5 12 4:34 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 05, 2012 11:04 pm)
Has anyone else seen the Amazing Spider-man?

NO ONE IN MY FAMILY WANTS TO WATCH SO i donnt have a ride

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#422 [url]

Jul 5 12 4:46 PM

QUOTE (Papa Pat @ July 05, 2012 11:30 am)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 05, 2012 08:04 am)

My wife and I saw it yesterday, in 3D. Not bad, but very loud.

3D effects were cool, though. flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

I saw it yesterday. I really liked it. I loved all the shy, awkward I like you moments in the movie. Plus it had a great story and was full of action and great effects

Quote    Reply   

#424 [url]

Jul 22 12 4:18 AM

Just want to say Batman The Dark Knight Rises was EPIC! My goodness I just about exploded from all the awesomesauce!

Yes the awesomesauce was a tribute.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#425 [url]

Jul 22 12 4:23 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ July 21, 2012 10:18 pm)
Just want to say Batman The Dark Knight Rises was EPIC! My goodness I just about exploded from all the awesomesauce!

Yes the awesomesauce was a tribute.

That it was, that it was. I got chills during some parts!

And tribute noted

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#426 [url]

Jul 22 12 4:31 AM

I had my doubts about Anne H. being Catwoman but she nailed it! The only problem I had with it was I couldn't understand some of Bane's lines. He wasn't understandable at times. Oh and Alfred had ALL the best lines! flamelssecret/clap3.gif I'm hoping for a movie with or about Robin.

I thought you would notice.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#427 [url]

Jul 29 12 3:53 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ July 22, 2012 04:31 am)
I had my doubts about Anne H. being Catwoman but she nailed it! The only problem I had with it was I couldn't understand some of Bane's lines. He wasn't understandable at times. Oh and Alfred had ALL the best lines! flamelssecret/clap3.gif I'm hoping for a movie with or about Robin.

I thought you would notice.

Yeah, I liked it, though I too was a bit confused by the voice, thought the Catwoman role was nailed, and believed that Alfred was just amazing in that movie. However, I prefer the Dark Knight.

Quote    Reply   

#428 [url]

Aug 2 12 10:06 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 05, 2012 08:34 pm)

that movie SUCKED.

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#429 [url]

Aug 2 12 2:50 PM

QUOTE (johnD2012 @ August 02, 2012 10:06 am)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 05, 2012 08:34 pm)

that movie SUCKED.

Oh well, everyones entitled to their opinions.

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#431 [url]

Aug 11 12 7:22 PM

QUOTE (Papa Pat @ August 11, 2012 09:40 pm)
For those who may not have seen the great April Fool prank pulled off by a select few of the moderators, I got Zephfire's permission to post a link to it.

Enjoy the picture; really enjoy the thread that follows!

http://flamelssecret.9.forumer.com/index.p...3&hl=sparlofoil

Hahaha, that was a nice prank!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#433 [url]

Aug 13 12 2:25 AM

Here's a good lesson in "product placement" in film.

My wife and I just saw "Hope Springs", with Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones, and it's quite good although not for younger folks.

BUT -- there are two bookstore scenes. One, quite soon after the start, is in a Barnes & Noble in/near Omaha, Nebraska. The other one is in a little privately-owned bookstore in a small town in Maine.

Meryl Streep enters the little store and the camera follows. On the screen, just for a second, you see the unmistakable cover design of one of Michael's books! It's so quick (and so near the camera that it was out of focus) I didn't have time to figure out which book it was, and I was praying for Meryl to walk slowly back toward the door. And she did!

For 15-20 seconds, the audience was bathed in the cover art of The Magician!! Even my wife was impressed. There were a few other fingers pointing at the screen, but I don't know who they belonged to.

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#434 [url]

Aug 13 12 4:15 PM

QUOTE (Papa Pat @ August 13, 2012 02:25 am)

My wife and I just saw "Hope Springs", with Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones, and it's quite good although not for younger folks.

BUT -- there are two bookstore scenes. One, quite soon after the start, is in a Barnes & Noble in/near Omaha, Nebraska. The other one is in a little privately-owned bookstore in a small town in Maine.

Meryl Streep enters the little store and the camera follows. On the screen, just for a second, you see the unmistakable cover design of one of Michael's books! It's so quick (and so near the camera that it was out of focus) I didn't have time to figure out which book it was, and I was praying for Meryl to walk slowly back toward the door. And she did!

For 15-20 seconds, the audience was bathed in the cover art of The Magician!! Even my wife was impressed. There were a few other fingers pointing at the screen, but I don't know who they belonged to.

That's pretty cool Papa Pat! I'll have to keep an eye out for that when I watch the film.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#435 [url]

Aug 13 12 10:15 PM

QUOTE (Papa Pat @ August 13, 2012 02:25 am)

Now I HAVE to watch that film! Even if it is just for that reason. I like Meryl Streep she is a great actress.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#436 [url]

Feb 12 13 5:41 AM

Hi!!! :)

Hello, I'm really excited for the Alchemist Movie! I've read all the books, and can't wait to watch the movie! I also liked the Hunger Games Movie.Clap Thank you Michael Scott, and anyone else! Yay

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help