Remove this ad

#401 [url]

May 16 12 4:49 PM

Anyone watch BBC Sherlock and Doctor Who?
Good shows I tell ya~~

America is also trying to mack there own version of Sherlock....they have a female Watson.... uh ??? flamelssecret/raspberry.gif

flamelssecret/sFl_unitedkingdom2.gif flamelssecret/sFl_america2.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent: leather

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Albert Einstein

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#402 [url]

May 16 12 6:07 PM

QUOTE (flamel's fav fan @ May 16, 2012 11:49 am)
Good shows I tell ya~~

America is also trying to mack there own version of Sherlock....they have a female Watson.... uh ??? flamelssecret/raspberry.gif

flamelssecret/sFl_unitedkingdom2.gif flamelssecret/sFl_america2.gif

I love sherlock and dr. who! Great shows!

I too am not a fan of the idea of a female watson especially since i dont think they picked the right person for the role.

Quote    Reply   

#403 [url]

May 16 12 6:50 PM

QUOTE (flamel's fav fan @ May 16, 2012 06:49 pm)
Good shows I tell ya~~

flamelssecret/sFl_unitedkingdom2.gif  flamelssecret/sFl_america2.gif

I watch Doctor Who sometimes. Great show indeed. Of Sherlock I have seen just a half-episode, but it seemed good, so I'll probably give it a try, when I have time, hopefully next week.

Also, while I'm here, which version of Blade Runner should I watch? The sheer amount of them is confusing me. Help me, please!

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#404 [url]

May 16 12 9:07 PM

I watched half a season of Dr. Who, but then I got too busy to finish, but it was epic. And I started watching Sherlock but I could only get it on Netflix because I live in the USA, and it kept stalling and I was like NO.

I also watch Downton Abbey, and Merlin. Because British period things are the bomb.

And I'm watching Legend of Korra, only because I grew up watching Avatar and if I missed it, I'd die.

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#405 [url]

May 16 12 9:53 PM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ May 17, 2012 05:07 am)
I watched half a season of Dr. Who, but then I got too busy to finish, but it was epic. And I started watching Sherlock but I could only get it on Netflix because I live in the USA, and it kept stalling and I was like NO.

I also watch Downton Abbey, and Merlin. Because British period things are the bomb.

And I'm watching Legend of Korra, only because I grew up watching Avatar and if I missed it, I'd die.

i also watch both merlin season 5 is coming out soon and legend of korra

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#406 [url]

May 17 12 2:51 AM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ May 16, 2012 04:07 pm)

I love downton abbey and merlin! Great great shows!

Quote    Reply   

#407 [url]

May 17 12 8:46 PM

Downton Abbey is pretty much my life, and was my study guide to WWI. I love Anna/Bates so much wub.gif and MARY AND MATTHEW flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Merlin is so good, too. I haven't finished season 4 yet, but I know what happens. I think I'm team Morgana/Merlin. Their chemistry is so amazing. And I'm in love with Gwaine.

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#408 [url]

May 17 12 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ May 18, 2012 04:46 am)
Downton Abbey is pretty much my life, and was my study guide to WWI. I love Anna/Bates so much wub.gif and MARY AND MATTHEW flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Merlin is so good, too. I haven't finished season 4 yet, but I know what happens. I think I'm team Morgana/Merlin. Their chemistry is so amazing. And I'm in love with Gwaine.

yah the producers announced that gwaine would play a great role season 5

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

#409 [url]

May 19 12 4:12 AM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ May 16, 2012 03:07 pm)

I'm loving Legend of Korra right now! I've probably watched every Avatar: The Last Airbender episode at least three times XD

And yes, Sherlock is amazing, but be prepared for lots of emotional trauma and long periods of waiting for the next season. But if you can handle that, by all means, enjoy

I also need to catch up on my Dr. Who and start on Downton Abbey. I got my mom the second season of DA for her birthday, so I really should watch it with her... good plans for this summer. And I need to finish watching all of my House MD DVDs...

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#410 [url]

May 21 12 1:38 AM

House M.D. has been an emotional rollercoaster, I can't believe it's ending.
Downton Abbey Season 2 is epic, and basically was the only reason I got an A on my WWI exam. Be prepared for more emotional turmoil though.

Legend of Korra is fabulous. The last episode was phenomenal. And I love Avatar so much! I told my mother if I could have any job in the world, I would want to be Fire Lord.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#411 [url]

May 21 12 1:40 AM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ May 21, 2012 09:38 am)
Downton Abbey Season 2 is epic, and basically was the only reason I got an A on my WWI exam. Be prepared for more emotional turmoil though.

Legend of Korra is fabulous. The last episode was phenomenal. And I love Avatar so much! I told my mother if I could have any job in the world, I would want to be Fire Lord.

the last episode do you mean aftermath if so yeah its awesome if not its still awesome also young justice season 2 epic

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#412 [url]

May 21 12 1:44 AM

I absolutely LOVE Doctor Who wub.gif My friend and I can sit around and talk about it all day and not get tired of it ( Trust me, we've done this once )

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   

#413 [url]

May 21 12 4:09 AM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ May 20, 2012 07:38 pm)

I am fully prepared to have my heart ripped into a thousand tiny pieces tomorrow during the House finale. I really don't want it to end. My friend is coming over, and we're going to hold each other and cry. It may actually be worse than The Reichenbach Fall.

And yes, the newest Legend of Korra was fabulous. I'm loving it more and more!

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#414 [url]

May 21 12 1:20 PM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ May 21, 2012 04:09 am)

True that! Saturday cannot get here any sooner.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#415 [url]

May 21 12 2:04 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ May 21, 2012 09:20 pm)
QUOTE (Sparticle @ May 21, 2012 04:09 am)

True that! Saturday cannot get here any sooner.

yup for both legend of korra episode 8 and young justice seasone 2 episode 5

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#416 [url]

May 21 12 6:40 PM

Yes, The Aftermath! I was about to die. I ran around telling my mother that if I was a firebender, I would be calling down lightning. Tenzin and Lin! OMG. And Asami and her dad and OMG too many feelings.

I slowly started to stop watching House as soon as Olivia Wilde left. Not cool.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#417 [url]

May 22 12 4:03 AM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ May 21, 2012 12:40 pm)
Yes, The Aftermath! I was about to die. I ran around telling my mother that if I was a firebender, I would be calling down lightning. Tenzin and Lin! OMG. And Asami and her dad and OMG too many feelings.

I slowly started to stop watching House as soon as Olivia Wilde left. Not cool.

Olivia Wilde does come back for a bit in the last few episodes.

And as I predicted, there were tears. And lots of screaming. Can't believe it's over with...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#418 [url]

Jun 25 12 3:52 PM

legend of korra season finaly was AWSOME flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#420 [url]

Jul 5 12 4:30 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 05, 2012 08:04 am)
Has anyone else seen the Amazing Spider-man?

My wife and I saw it yesterday, in 3D. Not bad, but very loud.

3D effects were cool, though. flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help