Remove this ad

#381 [url]

May 1 12 12:58 AM

That line was pretty awesome! Now I just gotta wait for the WHOLE movie! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#382 [url]

May 1 12 3:36 AM

I'm going with a friend to the midnight premier of The Avengers, I'm so excited flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#384 [url]

May 3 12 2:06 AM

for those of of you who are intrected these are the confirmed details of merlin season 5

Mordred will return and will be played by Alexander Vlahos.
The season will open with a two-part episode. The two-parter will jump ahead in time and it'll be surprising to realise where the characters are at.
Sara Hamill, producer of Merlin Series 4 and 5, confirmed via her twitter that Justin Molotnikov will be returning to direct the first 3 episodes.
Mordred will have long hair, the actor indicating that he was "wig-fitting".
There will be two new monsters we haven't met before in the first two episodes.
Filming began on 12 March 2012.
Mordred will ride on a horse, the actor indicating he was "horse riding"
Dragons will be more involved in the major plot line. The producers are playing with the ideas of the two battling dragons, the red one and the white one, with their own twist.[
Julian Jones is writing the first two episodes.
The writers are clearly satisfied with the debate regarding the twist at the end of Series 4, where Aithusa saved Morgana.
The writers have stated that Mordred has a job to do at the end of the story.
Aithusa and Kilgharrah will both return.[8]
After the finale showed the white dragon Aithusa saving a dying Morgana, there's been some debate on whether the creators are drawing on the legend of the red dragon (representing Camelot) kills the white dragon (symbolising the Saxons) and the writers are clearly satisfied with the reaction: "We hoped it was a nice tease..."[8]
Morgana is growing into a stronger and more committed enemy than ever before. The stakes are becoming higher now that Arthur is king and the future of Albion is being created, there's more for Merlin to fight for and more for him to protect so as he gets older, he's tested as a character because everything in the world becomes more serious.[8]
Series 5 is going to be darker. An older and wiser Merlin will struggle between making some very difficult decisions and trying to tread a very careful path between what is good and what is bad.[9]
Morgana's new outfits are more sumptuous, less "she's living in a hovel" and more sort of "medieval couture".(Go to 1:37 )
"The length of Merlin is all about whether the audience are enjoying it. If they still enjoy the series we'll keep making it, but we will absolutely wrap it up properly when it does come to an end".[10]
An action fight will be seen in a quarry.[11]
Gwen will have a more prominent role as Arthur's confidant.
Merlin's hair and clothes will be the same. The producers have argued that it's his trademark clothes, what he's known by.[12]
The Saxons will appear[13][14]
The Great Seas of Meredor will appear, the picture below confirms it.
Merlin will not have a love interest this season, indicating that it's unlikely Freya will appear.[15]
Arthur's hair is slightly longer.[16]
Magic wolves will appear. [17]
Liam Cunningham, a confirmed cast member, has strongly hinted acting as a corpse in Merlin. [18]
The writers have stated the relationship between Guinevere and Merlin has always been close and will not change.[19]
Guinevere will play a very different role, now that she is queen.[20]
Mordred will align with both Morgana and Arthur, meaning that it is possible that he will be a protagonist at one stage, or he will be like Agravaine and pretending to work with Arthur while actually spying on him for Morgana, or vice versa.
The cast were seen filming in the Clearwell Caves, which is the place where Agravaine died.[21]
Mithian will return.[22]
Annis will return.[23]
Gwaine will have a bigger role in Series 5. [24]
Morgana Pendragon may have power over Aithusa

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#385 [url]

May 3 12 2:09 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ May 01, 2012 03:36 am)
I'm going with a friend to the midnight premier of The Avengers, I'm so excited flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

I am so jealous! i wish I could go. Have a GREAT time.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#386 [url]

May 3 12 12:34 PM

toghnight it comes out to night

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

#387 [url]

May 3 12 6:13 PM

My sister is going to see it at midnight with a few friends. Then she's seeing it with another friend on Saturday. She's also going to see it with me this weekend. Lol
Oh, and dies anyone watch Once Upon A Time?

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#388 [url]

May 3 12 6:23 PM

QUOTE (acm423 @ May 04, 2012 02:13 am)
My sister is going to see it at midnight with a few friends. Then she's seeing it with another friend on Saturday. She's also going to see it with me this weekend. Lol

i never have

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#389 [url]

May 3 12 7:35 PM

QUOTE (acm423 @ May 03, 2012 01:13 pm)

I do. I enjoy it just wish they'd get around to breaking the curse faster they spend a lot of time backpeddling about what happened in the past.

Quote    Reply   

#390 [url]

May 3 12 7:39 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 03, 2012 07:35 pm)

I do. I enjoy it just wish they'd get around to breaking the curse faster they spend a lot of time backpeddling about what happened in the past.

I want to watch, but I always end up missing it.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#391 [url]

May 3 12 8:05 PM

what is it about besides a curse

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#392 [url]

May 4 12 5:56 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 03, 2012 12:35 pm)

I am interested to see how they break the curse and I am guessing that it will happen sometime in season 2 (I think we will see signs of what needs to happen in the season 1 finale) but I worry that once they break the curse, they won't know where to go with the story. So I don't want them to go too fast and then get stuck in limbo story land. I personally enjoy the "back story" more than the present day stuff...but I love fairy tales and alternative takes on them.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#393 [url]

May 4 12 12:25 PM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ May 04, 2012 01:56 pm)

I am interested to see how they break the curse and I am guessing that it will happen sometime in season 2 (I think we will see signs of what needs to happen in the season 1 finale) but I worry that once they break the curse, they won't know where to go with the story. So I don't want them to go too fast and then get stuck in limbo story land. I personally enjoy the "back story" more than the present day stuff...but I love fairy tales and alternative takes on them.

oh i thought it was a movie flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#394 [url]

May 4 12 2:06 PM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ May 04, 2012 12:56 am)

I enjoy the back story however i think it would have been better told if they'd have started with the back story then instituted the curse then added emma to try and break it. I dont like all the back and forth its sort of getting old, if they'd have presented the story from start to finish i think it would be less infuriating towards wondering when the curse will be broken

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#395 [url]

May 4 12 2:20 PM

legend of korra episode 4 comes out tommorow and young justice season 2 episode 2 im taking a leaf out of both mistress Z's and sk's book random thought of the day FORtIS fortuna adiuvat -the warlcock p.g. 164

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#397 [url]

May 4 12 8:25 PM

I just saw the trailer of The Amazing Spider-man my expectations are way higher than they were. I didn't have much, but now I do! It looks awesome!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#398 [url]

May 9 12 3:11 PM

Favorite movies- both National Treasures, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, the Hunger Games, and all the Harry Potter Movies(though these books redeemed Flammel after those movies)(some would say I'm a Harry Potter finatic)

Favorite TV shows- those that are gone or will be gone: All My Children, Desprate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy. Those that are still here: The Amazing Race and Survivor.

Aura Color- Purple. Scent- outdoor woods. Favorite song- Mirror by Barlow Girl. Favorite elemental magic- that is tough, each one is unique.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#399 [url]

May 13 12 11:33 PM

it was kadur-ram all along flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#400 [url]

May 14 12 10:22 AM

@albinisticranger: National Treasure is one of my favorite movies ever!
@spacecadet: I do love Once Upon A Time, and I personally like the bak and foreth storyline. All the interesting things about who is what character is reavealled slowly like this, and I personally enjoy it.

My favorite character is the Mad Hatter. So tragic!

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help