Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#321 [url]

Aug 7 11 2:17 PM

QUOTE (Calliope @ August 07, 2011 10:54 am)
Very excited for The Hunger Games next year, although I'd hoped they'd go with Abigail Breslin for Katniss.

So am I. They just released 2 new photos of Peeta (Josh) in the mud (hiding I presume) and Katniss (Jennifer) hunting.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Calliope

Sorcerer

#322 [url]

Aug 10 11 5:11 AM

Should be interesting to see how they manage to get it rated under an M classification though...

I think it may be a tad too violent to try and gain a PG 13 rating.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#323 [url]

Aug 24 11 3:41 PM

I LOVE Disney movies... and Disney Channel (except for the new shows like A.N.T. Farm, the karate show and blah. I only like the old ones and some of the new ones).
Other than Disney, I love Bones and Criminal Minds.

Quote    Reply   

#324 [url]

Aug 31 11 2:07 AM

I forgot to mention this but on Sunday the first ever trailer for The Hunger Games was released.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#325 [url]

Sep 30 11 5:37 PM

Has anyone seen Thor? (I think it's PG-13...) It's an awesome movie!! I love it. Absolutely love it. I saw it last week, and I really really really want to see it again.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#326 [url]

Oct 5 11 10:31 PM

Call me childish but Winnie The Pooh is one of the greatest movies EVER!!!! And certainly my pick for the best animated movie of all time! I know it sounds bad for a 16 year old guy to say this, but I'm only stating the obvious.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#327 [url]

Oct 5 11 10:33 PM

"i am number four" was great and i think that the main character(forget his name) should play as "hunger games" peeta

Aura:PlatinumScent:caramel and fresh snow
Magics:Lightning,Luck
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#328 [url]

Oct 5 11 10:43 PM

I did not like I Am Number Four.

I hope The Hunger Games is good! I think the actor playing Peeta was a very good choice

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#330 [url]

Oct 5 11 10:53 PM

They changed so much. The same as they did for The goblet of Fire. But I actually like it for Harry Potter.

The movie was a bit out of order, and the seasons weren't right. It was just bad to me. The book was much better.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#331 [url]

Oct 15 11 11:04 PM

Well for those of you who care or didn't know: Ender's Game will be a movie in 2013. I know there are a few people on here who like it (Spacecadet) so I figured I'd post it.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#332 [url]

Oct 16 11 2:36 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 15, 2011 05:04 pm)
Well for those of you who care or didn't know: Ender's Game will be a movie in 2013. I know there are a few people on here who like it (Spacecadet) so I figured I'd post it.

Thank you for the information, however Ender's game has come up as in production or pre production numerous times over the last 10-15 years that I know about, and unfortunately I dont think it will ever happen. Orson Scott Card is a perfectionist and I doubt his movie will ever get made because of that unless its made up to his standards, which would be awesome but he has very high standards. One instance came up years ago right after the first star wars movie came out, they were going to cast the young kid who played anakin as ender and there was a script as well but it never happened. So for now im not holding my breath.

As a side note Im guessing you got that information from IMDB, which one should note IMDB is a lot like wiki any person with an imdb pro account can edit the information so is not always accurate, especially for the movies listed as in pre production.casting phases.

Quote    Reply   

#333 [url]

Oct 16 11 4:45 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ October 16, 2011 02:36 am)
QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 15, 2011 05:04 pm)

Thank you for the information, however Ender's game has come up as in production or pre production numerous times over the last 10-15 years that I know about, and unfortunately I dont think it will ever happen. Orson Scott Card is a perfectionist and I doubt his movie will ever get made because of that unless its made up to his standards, which would be awesome but he has very high standards. One instance came up years ago right after the first star wars movie came out, they were going to cast the young kid who played anakin as ender and there was a script as well but it never happened. So for now im not holding my breath.

As a side note Im guessing you got that information from IMDB, which one should note IMDB is a lot like wiki any person with an imdb pro account can edit the information so is not always accurate, especially for the movies listed as in pre production.casting phases.

Well that definitely put a dent in my excitement. I actually can't remember the name of the place I got it at. It wasn't IMDB but I have no idea.

However I watched the new Winnie the Pooh and LOVED IT!!!! I'm a child at heart when it comes to Poohbear.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#334 [url]

Nov 3 11 12:25 AM

I love Beast Wars, Card Captor Sakura, Inu-Yasha, Angelic Layer: Battle Dolls, Avatar: Legend of Aang, Digimon, Ben Ten; when I was still a child I was fascinated by Power Rangers and Mystic Knights of Ternanog..

I just wanted to be Forever Young...

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#335 [url]

Dec 14 11 5:06 PM

I've got a trifecta of trilogys I love:
Lord of the Rings
Indiana Jones
and Jurassic Park.
And for TV shows, I'm a big fan of Psych, The X-Files, and Doctor Who.

P.S: Bowties are cool.

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   

#336 [url]

Dec 14 11 5:53 PM

If anyone out there has not seen Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark in HD it is a whole new movie. I saw it last weekend on a 60" samsung in HD and ut was incredible

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#337 [url]

Dec 14 11 6:10 PM

QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac @ December 14, 2011 10:06 am)
I've got a trifecta of trilogys I love:
Lord of the Rings
Indiana Jones
and Jurassic Park.
And for TV shows, I'm a big fan of Psych, The X-Files, and Doctor Who.

P.S: Bowties are cool.

you forgot matrix , star wars , and back to the future

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#338 [url]

Dec 15 11 3:44 PM

Anyone like "old" movies?

"Casablanca"? No, older than that.

Laurel and Hardy? No, older than that.

REALLY old. If you like the really old films, see "Hugo". 2D or 3D, it's a very good movie.

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#339 [url]

Dec 15 11 6:23 PM

QUOTE (Papa Pat @ December 15, 2011 10:44 am)
Anyone like "old" movies?

"Casablanca"? No, older than that.

Laurel and Hardy? No, older than that.

REALLY old. If you like the really old films, see "Hugo". 2D or 3D, it's a very good movie.

I agree it was a beautiful movie! I didnt know what to expect going in but i loved it! And im usually not a fan of 3d but this was awesome in 3D

Quote    Reply   

#340 [url]

Dec 16 11 1:30 PM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ December 14, 2011 06:10 pm)
you forgot matrix , star wars , and back to the future

I do love the Matrix, I really really don't like Star Wars, and . . . drumroll please . . . I have yet to see back to the future! flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help