Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#301 [url]

Jun 2 11 5:19 PM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ June 02, 2011 11:16 am)
I saw Pirates 4 and I thought it was pretty good There were some great Jack moments!

I saw it as well, I wasnt as impressed by it. I liked the movie and the story but it wasnt as comical as the some of the previous movies.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#302 [url]

Jun 2 11 5:21 PM

I want to see the new X-Men movie too.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#303 [url]

Jun 4 11 9:42 PM

wanna watych green ;antern guys

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#304 [url]

Jun 10 11 4:52 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 02, 2011 05:19 pm)
QUOTE (Sparticle @ June 02, 2011 11:16 am)
I saw Pirates 4 and I thought it was pretty good There were some great Jack moments!

I saw it as well, I wasnt as impressed by it. I liked the movie and the story but it wasnt as comical as the some of the previous movies.

flamelssecret/Agreed.gif yes i loved it too! mermaids were awsome
Also i found it very interesting how it also followed the storyline/lovestory of the religious man and the mermaid (the one that they captured)! It shows in the end how they both escape i hope they will come back in the next movie for plot twist flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image

Aura:Sky blue......Scent: Dried Basil
Element:Earth.....Weapon: Blowgun
Status in World:King of The Dryads

Quote    Reply   

#305 [url]

Jun 10 11 3:26 PM

QUOTE (orik @ June 02, 2011 12:21 pm)
I want to see the new X-Men movie too.

X men was really good. i liked it a lot. the plot wasn't very complicated, but the characters all made it absolutely worthwhile and performed so well! I thought it was great, and definately worth seeing.

on a side note, did anybody on here see Hanna (PG 13) when it was in theaters? I really wanted to see it but it never came to my town's cinema. Was it good?

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#307 [url]

Jun 18 11 5:17 PM

I watched Green Lantern and X-Men and they were both amazing! flamelssecret/clap3.gif And Transformers is on the eve of it's release and getting a lot of hype and I can't wait to see it!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#308 [url]

Jun 18 11 5:21 PM

QUOTE (orik @ June 18, 2011 05:17 pm)
I watched Green Lantern and X-Men and they were both amazing! flamelssecret/clap3.gif And Transformers is on the eve of it's release and getting a lot of hype and I can't wait to see it!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

flamelssecret/Agreed.gif Saw X-men last week and it was really good. The depth the actors gave to the characters made me love them even more. And Green Lantern was awesome. The idea of not giving Ryan Reynolds a physical lantern costume was genius - the CGI was really good.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#309 [url]

Jun 18 11 5:25 PM

Yes Green Lantern and X-Men were amazing. flamelssecret/Agreed.gif

I want to see Smurfs too. flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#310 [url]

Jun 18 11 10:30 PM

I'm impatiently waiting for Harry Potter and Breaking Dawn.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#311 [url]

Jun 25 11 12:02 AM

I agree with you on Harry Potter but I shall replace Breaking Dawn with Transformers Dark Of The Moon, which comes out Next Wednesday. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

EDIT: Saw Transformers Dark of the Moon!!! And it was the best movie I believe I've ever seen in my life!!! The critics didn't like it that much but the fans are absolutely loving it!!! Please take my advice do NOT listen to the critics go and watch for yourself and then be the judge it's worth it trust me!!!

It's 3D was amazing better than Avatars, I loved everything about this movie it didn't fail me at all. The action was breathtakingly amazing!!! I loved it!!! 5 out of 5 stars!!! flamelssecret/love0030.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#312 [url]

Jul 4 11 6:37 PM

pirates 4 was good. but kung fu panda 2 was sooooo good - especially considering its a sequel. best action scenes ever besides crouching tiger leaping dragon

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#313 [url]

Jul 13 11 5:12 PM

I just everyone to know that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 was Awesome flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Look out for you favorite scenes in the book it may very well be in the film as well and it truly deserve an encore or two... or maybe three. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#315 [url]

Jul 16 11 4:16 PM

My wife and I will see Deathly Hallows 2 tomorrow, per tradition, with our daughter, son-in-law and two grandsons. Younger grandson has already seen it, and he gave me a heads-up: "If it makes ME cry, you know it's sad."

So I'm taking a bunch of hankies!.

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

#317 [url]

Jul 17 11 12:22 AM

It was really good I must say I LOVE MCGONAGALL!!!!! Anyway that and Transformers have both taken place as my favorite movies of all time now.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#318 [url]

Jul 17 11 11:04 PM

i agree- harry potter was FANTASTIC!!!! Alan Rickman was brilliant. As was Maggie Smith

one of my favourite tv shows, not sure if it has been discussed here yet, is doctor who!

user posted image
Aura: Jade
Scent: ocean
"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the universe. And, he's wonderful." ~Doctor Who

Quote    Reply   

#319 [url]

Jul 18 11 2:31 AM

I love Falling Skies it is brilliant!!! It is PG-13 though.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#320 [url]

Aug 7 11 10:54 AM

Very excited for The Hunger Games next year, although I'd hoped they'd go with Abigail Breslin for Katniss.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help