Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Sep 5 10 7:33 AM

Tags : :

Here you are guys, a thread for you all to talk about your favourite films and TV shows, films & shows that you're looking forward to seeing and their related topics in general. Normal forum rules apply, no posting photos or unapproved links please, and if the film/ show that you are discussing has a higher than PG/ All ages rating be very careful what you post and make its rating very clear at the start of your post. Films & shows with a UK 18 rating, or USA R rating are not suitable for discussion and are not to be discussed.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1 [url]

Sep 5 10 9:50 AM

Like everyone else in the forum (I assume) I'm realy looking forward to Deathly Hallows in November. With what I've seen so far in the trailers it's going to be fantastic. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Also, I'm hoping Narnia would be as epic in December. Next year's line up of movies is going to be epic. A ton of superhero movies to watch out for, so I'm really excited for 2011 line up flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

~how appropriate that I posted first.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#2 [url]

Sep 5 10 9:57 AM

Yes, I'm looking forward for the Deathly Hallows too. I hope it will be better than the movies 4.-6.

What I have to wait for less time is the second season of the Vampire Diaries. The first episode will be aired in 9th! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#3 [url]

Sep 5 10 10:01 AM

I like Vampire Diaries, but I've only seen a handful of episodes.

Smallville's final season will be outstanding though. I can't wait to see the episode entitled Lazaruz, of course the First episode will be iconic, with the Superman colors and emblem.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#4 [url]

Sep 5 10 10:09 AM

Now Smallville is something I really want to watch but I don't have the time, and I've only seen like five episodes. flamelssecret/wall_.gif But Vampire Diaries... I love Katherine.

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

koen3456

Spellcaster

#5 [url]

Sep 5 10 2:31 PM

I hope Deathly Hallows is better then the Half-Blood prince which I think was a poor translation from book to film. I like Supernatural and Vampire Diaries as well but sadly none of them are currently on TV in the Netherlands on Net 5. I guess I have to wait until they start broadcasting them again. Also some great films I've seen are Freedom writers and Forever Strong. Both are Amazing films and are based on a true story. An if I can I'm going to get tickets for Deathly Hallows in 3D flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image

Aura: White/green tinted
Scent: Grass

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 5 10 2:36 PM

I'm hoping Deathly Hallows is better too. But I LOVE watching the Studio Ghibli movies, like Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro (obviously) , and Princess Mononoke.

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#7 [url]

Sep 5 10 3:02 PM

Like Buff said I can't wait for the Deathly Hallows either!! The trailer looks awesome!

I still have to watch the last episodes of Smallville, Ghost Whisperer AND Lost ( I know, I know..)

I can't for the new season though..oh and Supernatural! I loooove that show! CAN'T WAIT. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Oh and I'm also watching Pretty Little Liars and..3 more shows..for now.

(Who needs sleep anyway?)

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Sep 5 10 5:48 PM

I love Prince of persia because ( i've played the game hihi ) And Avatar .

like Vampire Diaries, but I've only seen a handful of episodes.

I like Vampire diaries too , but I have to wait the translation in french flamelssecret/crying.gif

Quote    Reply   

Gabrielle

Spellcaster

#9 [url]

Sep 5 10 5:52 PM

Somehow i don't have much hope in Deathly Hallows... Now i'm still crazy about watching Vampires *censored*!!
I LOVE Supernatural, no other TV shows can beat it, though i like to watch House or CSI sometimes...
Vampire Diaries? I like it too, but i only watched the first 8 eps of the first season...

user posted image
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me” ~C.S. Lewis

Aura: cream Scent: honeysuckle

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 5 10 5:57 PM

I'm not a big fan of the tv shows on tv these days... but I love Hoggan's Heros, M*A*S*H , and a few other older shows...

I also like watching Spongebob (only when there's nothing else on) , and a few other shows like that...

For movies, I LOVE the Harry Potter movies, Pirates of the Caribbean, a few classic movies, and I have high hopes for the Guardians of Ga'Hoole movie... although I fear the change from book to movie flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Sep 6 10 12:37 AM

This is going to sound really cheesy and a little odd, but one of my all-time favorite television shows is Star Trek. The Original series is the best in my opinion, but from time to time I watch a little Next Generation (Picard is French! I love that!). My sister enjoys the show too! She wants to be a Vulcan for Halloween. Spockanna.

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#13 [url]

Sep 6 10 1:18 AM

* = Not appropriate for younger kids.

Avatar the Last Airbender, Arrested Development*, Scrubs*, Community*, Psych* and lately I've been very nostalgic so Rugrats, PB & J Otter, Full House, Blues Clues, Recess, The Wild Thornberrys, Lilo & Stitch, Even Stevens, Rolie Polie Olie, Hey Arnold, and The Angry Beavers.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Sep 6 10 1:29 AM

My favourite move EVER is **Removed, R Rated film. Z.**. it's sooo amazing. I was so upset when Logan Lerman played as Percy Jackson!!! grr... sorry, but I like him in more serious and like, good roles. (I apologize to Percy Jackson fans)

Although **Removed, R Rated film. Z.** is definitely positively not appropriate to younger viewers... I just watched it because my dad let me and he really doesn't care about those kind of things...

Anyway... My favourite TV series, cold Case. it's sooo awesome. flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

**As stated in my opening post R rated movies are not to be discussed, you are well aware of that as you have noted it's unsuitability in your post. Z.**

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Sep 6 10 1:30 AM

Most all Hayao Miyazaki movies. Harry Potter films, I guess, except for Goblet of Fire. I could not stand it. Um...I didn't really like Avatar. It was alien-Pocahontas + Fern Gully. Which I hated. Oh, and Taken.

Except all movies are better in Spanish. Everybody sounds perkier, especially Dumbledore.

TV...Glee. Pretty Little Liars. Food Network. Late-night anime. Naruto, but only Shippuden. Because I love subtitles.

Who doesn't like Pokemon?

Wipeout, sometimes.

Eh.

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Sep 6 10 1:33 AM

Mythbusters is a great show and I always learn a lot, but sometimes there is the occasional swearword. It's nowhere near R-rating though.

I really don't like what television has for kids though. It's mostly mindless stereotypes but there are some good shows...

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#17 [url]

Sep 6 10 4:46 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ September 05, 2010 03:02 pm)
I still have to watch the last episodes of Smallville, Ghost Whisperer AND Lost ( I know, I know..)

I can't for the new season though..oh and Supernatural! I loooove that show! CAN'T WAIT. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Me and Elly like the same tv shows, but scratch LOST out of the list.

Modern Family is flamelssecret/hysterical.gif funny. Most crime dramas I watch too.

Sil, Naruto is hands down awesome flamelssecret/bow.gif and I also like the subs. I've seen Naruto dubbed in Filipino and English, but nothing beats the Japanese dubbing with subtitles of course.

Gabrielle, Vampires **** is pretty funny.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#18 [url]

Sep 6 10 4:59 AM

TV: Chuck. Greatest show on TV. Community, because it's absolutely hysterical (Modern Warfare remains the single most brilliant half hour of television ever aired). Castle. Nathan Fillion is the man. Leverage, White Collar, Burn Notice, Covert Affairs. The Good Guys (just awesome). And probably some more, but I can't think of any right now.

Movies: LOTR. All the way. (I've actually done the full 12 hour extended version marathon. And yes, it was epic. )[Ok, I had strep and was out for a week. Needed something to do...]. Also, A Knight's Tale, Indiana Jones 1, 3, and (and 4ish... meh.) Inception, Scott Pilgrim vs. THe World, Star Wars 4-6, then 1-3 (Originals are SO much better!). Anything made by Pixar.
That's all for now. Just kinda doing some late night Fuzz rambling.

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Gabrielle

Spellcaster

#19 [url]

Sep 6 10 11:04 AM

oh, Moviebuff, u make me want to watch it more!!!

and i agree with Fuzzbinn about LOTR... The best movie i had ever watched... And probably, the best movie ever made!!

user posted image
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me” ~C.S. Lewis

Aura: cream Scent: honeysuckle

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#20 [url]

Sep 6 10 11:58 AM

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ September 05, 2010 09:59 pm)
TV: Chuck. Greatest show on TV. Community, because it's absolutely hysterical (Modern Warfare remains the single most brilliant half hour of television ever aired). Castle. Nathan Fillion is the man. Leverage, White Collar, Burn Notice, Covert Affairs. The Good Guys (just awesome). And probably some more, but I can't think of any right now.

Movies: LOTR. All the way. (I've actually done the full 12 hour extended version marathon. And yes, it was epic. )[Ok, I had strep and was out for a week. Needed something to do...]. Also, A Knight's Tale, Indiana Jones 1, 3, and (and 4ish... meh.) Inception, Scott Pilgrim vs. THe World, Star Wars 4-6, then 1-3 (Originals are SO much better!). Anything made by Pixar.
That's all for now. Just kinda doing some late night Fuzz rambling.

We have almost the exact same taste.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help