Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Sep 9 10 2:48 AM

QUOTE (Thalion @ September 08, 2010 10:09 am)
What about Bruce Sprigsteen? I love his songs! 

I'm the only one who thinks here that Lady Gaga has only one listenable song? flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

Sorta... I think she has zero listenable songs. But it's not just her, I just don't like anything from that genre.

My favorite bands are Skillet, Impending Doom, Alter Bridge, Demon Hunter and Decyfer Down. My favorite song is Rebirthing by Skillet. Disturbed, Stormwarrior, and Ensiferum are also great. I have a nagging suspicion that I missed a few... oh well.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Thalion

Sorcerer

#42 [url]

Sep 9 10 6:45 AM

I love Comatose by Skillet!

30 Seconds to Mars... Closer to the Edge, Vox Populi, Kings and Queens, This is War.

Who likes (or knows) We Want War by These New Puritans? Awesome song! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#43 [url]

Sep 9 10 6:52 AM

No.. I agree with you on the Gaga point.. I can barely stand her stuff...

@Sparticle : I quite like Savatage.. I haven't heard much of their stuff but it's really cool. Some of Linkin Park's earlier stuff is good.. but then it all started sounding the same to me, I'm sorry to say...

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#44 [url]

Sep 9 10 7:12 AM

I don't know Linkin Park but Muse... Their style totally changed. I like all their songs, but the older ones were much better (except the songs from Black Holes and Revelations - I love them).

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#45 [url]

Sep 9 10 7:54 AM

I also like Paramore, Green Day, Muse, The Pierces, Three Doors Down, TSO, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Metallica, Pink FLoyd, Bon Jovi, Florence and the Machine, Owl City..

Don't ask me how all these match.. I like many different types of music!

If I remember anything else I'll post it!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#46 [url]

Sep 9 10 2:11 PM

Muse? High five!

Paramore: Brick by Boring Brick and Decode; Pink Floyd: Brick in the Wall and When the Tigers Broke Free.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Sep 9 10 11:25 PM

Don't hate me for this, but I love the Twilight soundtrack, but not because it is for Twilight! Judge by the content, not the cover...or something like that. But anyway, the music on there is really awesome! Paramore is awesome, by the way, I just have to agree.

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#48 [url]

Sep 10 10 12:06 AM

QUOTE (AthenaApril @ September 10, 2010 02:25 am)
Don't hate me for this, but I love the Twilight soundtrack, but not because it is for Twilight! Judge by the content, not the cover...or something like that. But anyway, the music on there is really awesome! Paramore is awesome, by the way, I just have to agree.

I like the Twilight songs too!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Sep 10 10 12:31 AM

QUOTE (Thalion @ September 09, 2010 02:45 am)
I love Comatose by Skillet!

Nice! That's an absolutely fantastic song. I love all their stuff. Well, the newer albums anyway. I haven't heard anything earlier than Collide.

On the topic of movie soundtracks, John Williams's soundtrack for the Star Wars saga is nothing short of a masterpiece. Hans Zimmer is also a phenomenal movie composer; I especially enjoy his work on Gladiator. Whoever did the music for The Lord of the Rings movies and the Chronicles of Narnia movies, those were great too.

user posted image
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch

Quote    Reply   

saphira243

Spellcaster

#50 [url]

Sep 10 10 1:11 AM

The twilight soundtrack has really good music, its just that people hate twilight. I dont know why though

user posted image
I am the Master of Night. I'm that feeling your being watched.
Aura color: Sapphire Aura scent: ice

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Sep 10 10 1:43 AM

Queen! Queen! Queen!

I love Queen's music.
Queen,Muddy Waters, and Stevie RayVon (spelling?)

And no, I was not borne in the '70's/80's.
I don't remember when they were around.

user posted image
Aura-Purple with scent of bacon frying

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Sep 10 10 5:04 PM

Twilight's Soundtrack was fantastic (Full Moon by the Black Ghosts is phenom), but the movie was just decent. New Moon really disappointed music-wise, *sigh*. But Shooting the Moon by OKGo is great

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#53 [url]

Sep 10 10 5:06 PM

I love Mannish Boy by Muddy Waters! wub.gif And, I forgot about The Band (it's their name flamelssecret/hysterical.gif ).

Right now, I'm listening to At the Edge of Time (new album of Blind Guardian). It's...breathtaking. wub.gif Curse my Name and War of Thrones are one of the most epic songs I've ever heard by them! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

True, the Twilight soundtrack is great. The film is not so.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Sep 10 10 8:32 PM

QUOTE (Thalion @ September 10, 2010 01:06 pm)
Right now, I'm listening to At the Edge of Time (new album of Blind Guardian). It's...breathtaking. wub.gif  Curse my Name and War of Thrones are one of the most epic songs I've ever heard by them! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Just looked them up, and yes, Blind Guardian is great. If you like them you might like Stormwarrior and Ensiferum. They have reasonably similar styles. Ensiferum is actually classified as Viking metal! Isn't that awesome?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Sep 10 10 8:46 PM

QUOTE (koen3456 @ September 10, 2010 04:35 pm)
I love the Harry Potter soundtracks They just give the Harry Potter feeling. And it's good music too ;D

I would have to agree with that. Also, in Trig, my teacher keeps playing The Circle of Life to "inspire" us (he says the beginning is Swahili for "I love Trig, I really, really love Trig!"), and it's reminded me how good of a soundtrack that had for a kid's movie. I think Hans Zimmer did the music for that, too. Does anybody know for sure? I know he's done a lot of Disney soundtracks.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Sep 10 10 9:54 PM

I like most soundtracks.... Miyazaki movie's have the best in my oppinion....

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Sep 10 10 9:56 PM

Off topic, but Lion King is the best 2-D Disney movie ever!!!

On topic, I'm sure it was either Zimmer or Harry Gregson-Williams. They seem to do just about all the kids' movies.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Sep 10 10 10:04 PM

QUOTE (disrhythmic @ September 10, 2010 05:56 pm)
Off topic, but Lion King is the best 2-D Disney movie ever!!!

On topic, I'm sure it was either Zimmer or Harry Gregson-Williams. They seem to do just about all the kids' movies.

Is Harry Gregson-Williams related to John Williams?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Sep 10 10 10:08 PM

Not that I can find with a quick search. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help