Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Sep 5 10 6:00 PM

Ya, there are a few songs in the anime movies I watch that I can't understand, but they're beautiful wub.gif . I don't know who sings them though...

Have you heard of Sasha Lazard?? She does the theme for Princess Mononoke... and I just LOVE her!! wub.gif

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Sep 5 10 6:04 PM

Miyazaki is my hero! I worship him and his movies! flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Although it breaks my heart hearing that they might close.... flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Sep 5 10 6:11 PM

Miyazaki is my hero! I worship him and his movies! 

My favorite is " Spirited Away " ( but in french the name changed into " le voyage de Chihiro " ) , I saw it when I was young and I never forgot the story

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Sep 5 10 6:13 PM

I first watched it a few years ago, and I fell in love.... wub.gif ( we should move this descution to th Movies thread )

user posted image
Alan Alda

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#26 [url]

Sep 5 10 6:17 PM

OMG Random... I have some Nana Mizuki on my laptop.. lol.. Nana Kitade isn't half bad either...

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

Gabrielle

Spellcaster

#27 [url]

Sep 5 10 6:19 PM

QUOTE (Witchy @ September 05, 2010 05:55 pm)
Do you know Nana Mizuki ?

She is a japanese singer and she sings the opening of Rosario + vampire and anothers anime !

I don't understand what she says but i like her !

Nana Mizuki? Never heard of her before..
I always hunt the songs i like from anime so i know the lyrics and singer too... But i never heard Nana Mizuki... Hmm~

user posted image
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me” ~C.S. Lewis

Aura: cream Scent: honeysuckle

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Sep 6 10 12:34 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ September 05, 2010 07:30 am)
As requested here is a thread for you all to chat about your favourite bands and music tastes, normal forum rules apply so no posting links, photos etc please! If you are quoting lyrics please make sure they are PG suitable and make sure to include the song title and band name.

Zeph, thank you so much! I just logged in and found this, and I am so grateful! Thank you thank you thank you! flamelssecret/love0030.gif

BarlowGirl, Jars of Clay, Phantom Planet, Enya, Jasmine Ash, and Florence + The Machine. I'll name more later and be more detailed, but I have to go.

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#29 [url]

Sep 6 10 1:07 AM

Nirvana, The Beatles, Buddy Rich, The Who (I know that surprising for most), Led Zeppelin, Cream, Cage the Elephant. And Pretty much all classic rock. Oh, and Rush.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Sep 6 10 1:26 AM

Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine is epic! Cosmic Love is the only song of her album Lungs that I currently own, but it is a really good song that makes you want to dance! The drums are great in this song too.

Swimming With Dolphins is a great group too! Their sound is electronic. I own two of their songs from their EP, Ambient Blue: Silhouettes and Pajama Party. If you like Owl City, you'll like this group.

Then there is Boyz Noise, another electronic group but a little more so than Swimming With Dolphins; the latter has more vocals in the songs while Boyz Noise has more...electronic. My favorite song on the album is Kontact Me. I saw it on SYTYCD (so you think you can dance) and liked it a lot!

And Coldplay's Viva La Vida album is amazing all the way through!

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

koen3456

Spellcaster

#31 [url]

Sep 6 10 1:17 PM

I agree with you I like Viva la Vida really much! Especially Viva La Vida ;D Though I still think clocks is Coldplay's best song.

user posted image

Aura: White/green tinted
Scent: Grass

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#32 [url]

Sep 6 10 3:24 PM

@The Who: You'd get on with my father very easily He was a music critic in the 60th-80th, he knows all about these bands and styles and... Well, he knows all.

I forgot one thing: folk music. I JUST LOVE IRISH AND SCOTTISH FOLK MUSIC!!! wub.gif And, I like Asian (Chinese, Japanese) folk too.

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

Gabrielle

Spellcaster

#33 [url]

Sep 7 10 8:42 AM

QUOTE (Thalion @ September 06, 2010 03:24 pm)
@The Who: You'd get on with my father very easily He was a music critic in the 60th-80th, he knows all about these bands and styles and... Well, he knows all.

I forgot one thing: folk music. I JUST LOVE IRISH AND SCOTTISH FOLK MUSIC!!! wub.gif And, I like Asian (Chinese, Japanese) folk too.

Ooh~~ I love Chinese and Japanese folk music too!!

user posted image
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me” ~C.S. Lewis

Aura: cream Scent: honeysuckle

Quote    Reply   

kdbvols

Spellcaster

#34 [url]

Sep 7 10 10:45 PM

Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, and Beatles top my list. Glad to see Viva la Vida is loved by others.
@ the Who: Who can resist classic rock? It's AWESOME!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Sep 8 10 12:54 AM

I love classical rock... there's a radio station that only plays classical rock were I live

user posted image
Alan Alda

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Sep 8 10 5:00 AM

My Favorite Artist is Lady Gaga, my Favorite Album is The Fame Monster, and my Favorite song is either Fashion-Lady Gaga, or Cooler than Me- Mike Posner

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#37 [url]

Sep 8 10 6:42 AM

QUOTE (mrprecise @ September 08, 2010 08:00 am)
My Favorite Artist is Lady Gaga, my Favorite Album is The Fame Monster, and my Favorite song is either Fashion-Lady Gaga, or Cooler than Me- Mike Posner

Isn't she AWESOME?! wub.gif

I love ALL of her songs.. but Speechless, Brown Eyes and her latest song You and I are my top 3!

Ahh she's great!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

koen3456

Spellcaster

#38 [url]

Sep 8 10 2:02 PM

Lady gaga's great, I love Alejandro and Dance in the Dark.

I like moonlight shadow from mike oldfield really much. Great song and nice voice from Maggie Reilly.

user posted image

Aura: White/green tinted
Scent: Grass

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#39 [url]

Sep 8 10 2:09 PM

What about Bruce Sprigsteen? I love his songs!

I'm the only one who thinks here that Lady Gaga has only one listenable song? flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Sep 9 10 2:39 AM

Well, my current "obsessions" are with the bands of Savatage and JOP. I love so many of their songs...

However, I'm also finding a lot of songs that I like from the newest 30 Seconds to Mars album. And I am eagerly awaiting the new Linkin Park and Kamelot CDs. Next week!

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help