Remove this ad

Thalion

Sorcerer

#21 [url]

May 3 11 9:49 AM

10/10 to The Hobbit. It's incredible how a fairytale can turn into a tale with such strong morals and ideals, lovable characters and deeper meaning, but yet, remain beloved by both children and adults.

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

May 7 11 1:48 AM

The Hunger Games I'm giving a 9/10 it was splendidly amazing.
Catching Fire 9.2/10 a little better than The Hunger Games but it could've been better.
Mockingjay 8.5/10 it was fantastic but it was kind of, I can't explain it, but it was kind of goobish at times.

Night 9.8/10 it was great but so sad seeming that it was about the Holocaust, I recommend this book to anyone over the age of thirteen.
All Quite On The Western Front 6.5/10 it was good but PG-13.
Fahrenheit 451 -10/10 this is probably one of the worst, slowest, and hardest books to get through, not recommended for ANYONE!!!

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

May 7 11 2:01 AM

Warriors: 8.5/10- Its a really good series... just getting a bit repetitive....
Maximum Ride: 8.7/10- Only the first 3. The whole series just goes downhill from then on. The auther made the characters OOC.
The Throne of Fire- 9.5/10- So epic. Much, much, much better than his last two kid books in my opinion.

Aura: Bright Yellow
Scent: Buttered Popcorn

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

May 31 11 1:17 AM

I just finished The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan, book two in The Kane Chronicles. I thought it was brilliant. The beginning was slow, but that's only because I hadn't read the first book in a long time. The plot continues on at a wonderful pace. Riordan's masterful storytelling keeps original characters alive and brings vivid life to new ones. I cannot wait for the third and final installment to find out what happens.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

May 31 11 3:48 AM

City of fallen angles (book 4 in the mortal insturments seiris) I give this book a 10/10 it was amazing and very we'll writen. The ending makes you need to read the next book.

Please do not use text talk. Thanks! ~Elena

Aura: dark red Scent:fresh blood powers and skills:Summoners, Necromancers, Blood magic, Illusionists, shadow magic, geomancers, power of darkness, Elementalists, spirt/demon magic

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

May 31 11 3:52 AM

QUOTE (deathmattkiller @ May 31, 2011 03:48 am)
City of fallen angles (book 4 in the mortal insturments seiris) I give this book a 10/10 it was amazing and very we'll writen. The ending makes u need to read the next book.

I completely agree!! It was so amazing, cassandra Claire is such a good author. If you read the prequel, it's an even bigger cliff hanger

Oh, and I give Clockwork Angel a 10/10

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#27 [url]

May 31 11 11:33 PM

QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ May 31, 2011 03:52 am)
City of fallen angles (book 4 in the mortal insturments seiris) I give this book a 10/10 it was amazing and very we'll writen. The ending makes u need to read the next book.

I completely agree!! It was so amazing, cassandra Claire is such a good author. If you read the prequel, it's an even bigger cliff hanger

what's the prequel pakito?

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#28 [url]

May 31 11 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Perseus @ May 31, 2011 05:33 pm)

The infernal devices series starting with Clockwork angel is the prequel to the mortal instruments series.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jun 1 11 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 31, 2011 11:52 pm)
QUOTE (Perseus @ May 31, 2011 05:33 pm)

The infernal devices series starting with Clockwork angel is the prequel to the mortal instruments series.

Yes, thanks

And the second book, Clockwork Prince, is coming in November

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#30 [url]

Jun 1 11 1:53 AM

whoops what was I thinking haha I own clockwork angel! I must have had a brain fart

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jul 18 11 2:47 AM

Okay time for some more reviews.

Twilight Saga: Seriously I try to give every book a chance but this book was so not unique. To me every book should have something unique about it but this series don't. But if Vampires and Werewolves fighting for a human interest you then read it, but they're not trying to kill the human they're trying to get her to love them. Score -10/10

Throne of Fire: Rick Riordan writes some very interesting stuff though I must say he should stick to the Greek stuff. This book signals an EPIC FAIL in his career. Thank God for his other stuff because this is not his strong book. Score 4/10

The Warlock: Michael Scott pleases with his past few books (which I'm positive I don't need to say the names of them) and with all the bad stuff I'd been reading lately I was leaning on this one to be a pick-me-up. And it wasn't. It was so much more than that it made me excited to read other things because I knew I could come back and read this one at any time if they got to bad. With a more-than satisfactory plot and some huge twists and surprises this is the perfect book for all to read. You'll definitely find yourself racing to the last page with this one and that's as it should be. Score 10/10 best book EVER!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

I'm sure I'll more reviews soon till then I le4ave you with...HAPPY READING!!!

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Oct 1 11 6:48 PM

Okay, so it's time for some more reviews. But this time I think I'll do things a little differently. This time I'm going to review a whole series and then write whether or not it should be a starred book. It's incredibly hard for a book to get a star fro me, but there are some.

The book series I'll be doing today is: The Hunger Games Trilogy

The Hunger Games Trilogy: Okay so book 1, The Hunger Games is very satisfying. It gives the reader a lot to be excited about in the upcoming books. It moves at a relatively fast-pace, but still has some speed-bumps. Once the games begin it is very exciting and hard to put down and it is very good. Catching Fire, this one slows down a little. Still it's very exciting and fast-paced, but it is very daft at times. I felt like it was a step-down from The Hunger Games, but Mockingjay should be better right? Wrong. Mockingjay isn't that spectacular in my opinion. It is the worst of the three, and mostly because the characters were so hard to connect to. I wanted to feel sympathy but I couldn't. It had the action I loved from the other 2, so what went wrong. Everything. Nothing was as good in this as they were in the last one's and especially the first. I'm not saying you shouldn't read this series, because you should just don't go into it with amazingly high expectations like I did. They were good but failed in consistency. So overall this series doesn't get a * from me. However, the first one, The Hunger Games, does get a *. Here's how it goes: The Hunger Games=*, Catching Fire=no *, Mockingjay=no *. Series overall= no *.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help