Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Dec 23 10 4:10 AM

Tut could be a demigod, a creature half human half god. I believe Next Generation are only with the union of two Elders, but when an Elder is with a humani, the result is a demigod. Remember that most of Greek heroes are the sons of Zeus and a human woman.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#22 [url]

Dec 23 10 9:54 AM

AM, I'm also thinking that, but I'm finding it difficult to associate Aten with a humani. Yes, we know Aten stayed in Egypt and nurtured it for a while but will he ever get a humani for a wife?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jan 14 11 8:53 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ December 23, 2010 09:54 am)
AM, I'm also thinking that, but I'm finding it difficult to associate Aten with a humani. Yes, we know Aten stayed in Egypt and nurtured it for a while but will he ever get a humani for a wife?

If Tut is Aten's son, I think the only way for Aten to have a human son is to have a human wife...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#24 [url]

Jan 14 11 10:07 AM

The thing is Nurm, we still don't know if Tut is humani or not. I think we need to know a little more about Aten to determine if he could have loved a humani once.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jan 19 11 8:14 AM

same here. after all it is confirmed that he is a humani. just like Abraham, maybe Aten took in a humani for his wife. or at least fathered Tut with a humani.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#27 [url]

Jan 20 11 5:17 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ January 19, 2011 07:48 am)
My guess is that Tut is half humani and half Elder race.

I'm thinking that as well. I'm just making room for other possible theories on Aten and how he thinks especially back in the old days... Now, back to Aten.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jan 24 11 9:31 PM

I wonder, could aten be a great elder? when he argued with dee's master, he was the only one to speak up flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

Aura color:Green/Gray
Aura sent:Rain/Pomagranets
Magic:Earth and Air
Type:Magician

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Feb 1 11 7:13 PM

QUOTE (AntoinAvestus @ August 15, 2010 01:30 pm)
I'm just wondering how Aten could produce a humani child... Wouldn't Tut be Next Generation then? And maybe because of his child, his views on humanity changed? We also have to speculate that most immortals' personalities are similar to their elders'. So that must mean Aten is just as cunning or even more cunning then Machiavelli.

maybe beacause of that child: in the sorceress he kept on saying that his elder and his followers had different views on the humani then dees elders and their followers. so maybe he and his followers are gathering to protect the humani and are dsetroying them a little so maybe dees elders wont find out there plan and stop them from protecting the humani

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#30 [url]

Feb 1 11 10:10 PM

Tut could be a demigod, like in greek mythology when gods fell in love with mortals. I don't remember reading that tut was human though

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Feb 17 11 11:48 PM

Tutankhamun was an Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th dynasty during the period of Egyptian history known as the New Kingdom. His original name, Tutankhaten, means "Living Image of Aten", while Tutankhamun means "Living Image of Amun". In hieroglyphs the name Tutankhamun was typically written Amen-tut-ankh, because of a scribal custom that placed a divine name at the beginning of a phrase to show appropriate reverence. In February 2010, the results of DNA tests confirmed that Tutankhamun's Y-chromosome belongs to the R1b haplogroup. R1b is the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Europe reaching its highest concentrations in Ireland, Scotland, western England and the European Atlantic seaboard, rippling through the rest of Europe. The tests also confirmed that he was the son of Akhenaten and his sister/wife ,whose name is unknown but whose remains are positively identified as "The Younger Lady".

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Feb 18 11 8:21 PM

We have to work out whether he's actually dead or not. Scatty confirms he died aged 19. In the same breath, she also confirms Joan did as well, unhelpfully. Aoife mentions her tendency towards lying. So far, we've gotten nowhere.

Aura: Deep Red
Scent: Smouldering Parchment
Magics: Fire and Air
The promise given was a necessity of the past, the word broken is a necessity of the present.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#34 [url]

May 8 11 9:51 PM

If Aten is an elder and real, where's Amun-Ra?

user posted image
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

May 9 11 3:37 PM

I think he is Mach's Elder.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#36 [url]

May 9 11 6:43 PM

QUOTE (orik @ May 09, 2011 03:37 pm)

Aten is Machiavelli's Elder master as Quetzacoatl said.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

May 10 11 12:43 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ May 09, 2011 06:43 pm)
QUOTE (orik @ May 09, 2011 03:37 pm)

Aten is Machiavelli's Elder master as Quetzacoatl said.

YAY I was right. I think that Aten will be introduced physically in this one and he will play a major role.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#38 [url]

May 10 11 8:14 PM

I this so too, given the cover is mostly egyptian. And Aten being Mach's elder was confirmed in the Necromancer

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#39 [url]

May 10 11 9:01 PM

I think the warlock isn't only going to introduce Aten, it's gonna be about a lot of Egyptian characters and things I think.

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#40 [url]

May 10 11 9:04 PM

I've deduced that as well. But i think there will be some others as well

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help