Remove this ad

#221 [url]

Jul 26 12 9:07 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 26, 2012 08:12 pm)
QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 26, 2012 06:55 pm)
I Realize Something,He is Said to be the father of tutankamon,Who had a Pure gold aura,That Makes The King Tut a Next Generation or a simple Humani?

I was wondering that as well. If Tutankhamen is the son of Aten and his queen that is mentioned in the Warlock then yes, I believe that he would be a next Generation. This would make sense, as it is said that he is friends with Scatty. However, if this is the case, why would a Next Generation die so early, at age nineteen?

That´s the mistery.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#222 [url]

Jul 26 12 9:35 PM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 26, 2012 09:07 pm)
I Realize Something,He is Said to be the father of tutankamon,Who had a Pure gold aura,That Makes The King Tut a Next Generation or a simple Humani?

I was wondering that as well. If Tutankhamen is the son of Aten and his queen that is mentioned in the Warlock then yes, I believe that he would be a next Generation. This would make sense, as it is said that he is friends with Scatty. However, if this is the case, why would a Next Generation die so early, at age nineteen?

That´s the mistery.

Would i be possible, though, for him to be a human? I mean, both of his parents are elders, right?

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#223 [url]

Jul 26 12 10:04 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 27, 2012 05:35 am)

That´s the mistery.

Would i be possible, though, for him to be a human? I mean, both of his parents are elders, right?

i dont think the parents matter

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#224 [url]

Jul 27 12 10:01 AM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ July 26, 2012 10:04 pm)

Why do you think so merlin? Wouldn't you agree that it may shed light to Tutankhamun's lineage and possibly race? Which lead me to hippogriff's question. I don't think it was ever mentioned who Tut's mother was. We were speculating a while back that Aten married a humani after Danu Talis fell, which could possibly make Tut humani as well. And after the Warlock we do know that Aten did champion the humani in Danu Talis so now it is a big possibility don' t you think?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#225 [url]

Jul 27 12 1:25 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 26, 2012 04:35 pm)

That´s the mistery.

I think its possible that he might be part humani. In terms of next generation if Aten's son Tut was born after the fall of danu talis he would be next generation. Seeing as Tut was not on Danu Talis that we know of its very likely that he was born after the fall.

Then there is this passage from the end of The Enchantress to consider.

QUOTE (The Enchantress)
The people of Danu Talis, Elder and human, would follow Aten and Virginia Dare, an Elder and a human, out across the globe. The couple would establish colonies in all the surrounding lands, and these would grow into the great nations that would one day rule the earth.

This implies that Virginia possibly became one of Aten's wives which means she could be Nefertiti or one the others. If she was Nefertiti then its been proven that she was not Tut's mother, but it is also a slim possibility that she was. Although its recently been confirmed that Tut's mother was one of Akhenaten's (Aten) five sisters. So Virginia could have been Tut's mother or step mother... If she was Tut's mother that would make him half humani.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#226 [url]

Jul 27 12 1:53 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ July 27, 2012 10:01 am)

Why do you think so merlin? Wouldn't you agree that it may shed light to Tutankhamun's lineage and possibly race? Which lead me to hippogriff's question. I don't think it was ever mentioned who Tut's mother was. We were speculating a while back that Aten married a humani after Danu Talis fell, which could possibly make Tut humani as well. And after the Warlock we do know that Aten did champion the humani in Danu Talis so now it is a big possibility don' t you think?

Well, in the Warlock, while threatening Anubis, Aten tells him to never speak about him or his wife in public wver again. That being said, Aten may have married a humani. But was his original queen a humani, or did she die in the fall and he remarried.
Back to Spacecadets earlier post, yes Virginia might be Tut's mother, which I guess would make sense, making him a human. It is possible. The step-mother thing is plausable too.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#227 [url]

Jul 27 12 8:19 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ July 27, 2012 06:01 pm)

i meant if they were both elders

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#228 [url]

Jul 27 12 11:15 PM

I Think King Tut are Human,because something Mars Ultor said

"I had Awakened my sons' auras, gave them access to powers and abilities beyond
those of the HUMANI. All their senses and emotions were heightened...including the emotions of hate, fear and love." He paused, and then
added, "They had been close--so close--until I Awakened their senses. That destroyed them."

If the sons of a Elder like MArs are humani,why King Tut would not be?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#229 [url]

Jul 28 12 12:47 AM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 27, 2012 11:15 pm)
those of the HUMANI. All their senses and emotions were heightened...including the emotions of hate, fear and love." He paused, and then
added, "They had been close--so close--until I Awakened their senses. That destroyed them."

Well, I am not sure, that is a good point.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#230 [url]

Jul 28 12 3:38 AM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 27, 2012 06:15 pm)

I didnt take that to mean they were humani, just that he made his sons more powerful that humani, but thats an interesting interpretation that i never considered.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#231 [url]

Jul 28 12 1:56 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 28, 2012 03:38 am)
QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 27, 2012 06:15 pm)

I didnt take that to mean they were humani, just that he made his sons more powerful that humani, but thats an interesting interpretation that i never considered.

True, but would Next Generation really need to be awakened?

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#232 [url]

Jul 28 12 8:19 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 28, 2012 08:56 am)

regardless of race i think anyone would need to be awakened. Just like magic needs to be studied and not all elders have affinities for all the elemental magics I think even elders and next gen would need to be awakened in order to use magic. So even if Aten's son Tut was a next gen im not sure he could do magic without being awakened.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#233 [url]

Jul 29 12 12:43 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 28, 2012 08:19 pm)

regardless of race i think anyone would need to be awakened. Just like magic needs to be studied and not all elders have affinities for all the elemental magics I think even elders and next gen would need to be awakened in order to use magic. So even if Aten's son Tut was a next gen im not sure he could do magic without being awakened.

Ok, but wouldn't elders naturally have those abilities?
What I mean is, wouldn't elders naturally have increased senses and acess to magic.

Quote    Reply   

#234 [url]

Jul 29 12 2:41 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 29, 2012 12:43 am)

What I mean is, wouldn't elders naturally have increased senses and acess to magic.

It´s true,The humani need to be trained in magic,they need to be teached in use their auras,but the Elders Born with the auralic abilities,is part of the nature of the Elders.

Please refrain from using colored text as it is restricted to Birhday and Holiday threads and Mod use. Thanks! ~Moviebuff

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#235 [url]

Jul 29 12 5:23 PM

I'm thinking they do, but I also think that the Awakening process doesn't only mean opening up your senses to magic but also to refine them in such a way that you'd be able to control your aura and the auric energy around you. In the Alchemyst, Nicholas explains to the twins that the humani have long since dulled their sense, that's why the process for humani is too overwhelming it can result to death, on the other hand Elders sense were never dulled so an Awakening for them may be a different experience altogether.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#236 [url]

Jul 29 12 6:33 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ July 29, 2012 05:23 pm)

I'm thinking they do, but I also think that the Awakening process doesn't only mean opening up your senses to magic but also to refine them in such a way that you'd be able to control your aura and the auric energy around you. In the Alchemyst, Nicholas explains to the twins that the humani have long since dulled their sense, that's why the process for humani is too overwhelming it can result to death, on the other hand Elders sense were never dulled so an Awakening for them may be a different experience altogether.

Oh, ok, that makes sense, and is a good theory. Thanks, Moviebuff!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help