Remove this ad

Arantir

Spellcaster

#201 [url]

Oct 14 11 8:33 PM

I couldn't agree more. And, that theory would explain his apparent change of sides.

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ads0504

Spellcaster

#202 [url]

Oct 14 11 8:40 PM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 14, 2011 08:33 pm)
I couldn't agree more. And, that theory would explain his apparent change of sides.

but how many times will he change sides i wonder

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#203 [url]

Oct 14 11 9:33 PM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ October 14, 2011 08:40 pm)

This is a very interesting question. We don't know for sure he wants to come back to rule, he could want to come back to help the humani. And he could want to come back to simply help fight with the Immortal Humans and fight the Dark Elders.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#204 [url]

Oct 14 11 9:46 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 14, 2011 09:33 pm)
QUOTE (ads0504 @ October 14, 2011 08:40 pm)

This is a very interesting question. We don't know for sure he wants to come back to rule, he could want to come back to help the humani. And he could want to come back to simply help fight with the Immortal Humans and fight the Dark Elders.

He could also want to allow the Elders to leave this world and make a new world with no humani to bother them.

user posted image

Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind

Quote    Reply   

#205 [url]

Oct 14 11 9:47 PM

Wouldn't that be the reasons for the Shadowrealms? He could just be sick of the Elders always getting mixed the humani affairs that he decides to pick them off.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#206 [url]

Oct 14 11 9:50 PM

It could also be that he wants to start anew. Remake the humani, reraise Danu Talis, etc.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#207 [url]

Oct 15 11 12:43 AM

Can Aten travel through Time?

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#208 [url]

Oct 15 11 2:19 AM

no but he is friends with marethyu in the time of danu talis who can unless he has learned to since then

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#209 [url]

Oct 15 11 2:49 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ October 15, 2011 02:19 am)
no but he is friends with marethyu in the time of danu talis who can unless he has learned to since then

Oh..Thanks for that.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

Jan 3 12 6:22 PM

Maybe Aten is actually a double agent who is at the side of the humani. Just guessing, though.

Aura color: turquoise
Aura scent: pine
Magics: fire and aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#211 [url]

Feb 3 12 3:58 AM

It is just me, or Aten's physical description is akin to the one of the statues of the Easter Islands?

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#212 [url]

Feb 3 12 7:53 AM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ February 03, 2012 03:58 am)
It is just me, or Aten's physical description is akin to the one of the statues of the Easter Islands?

How was he described?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#213 [url]

Feb 3 12 8:09 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ February 03, 2012 07:53 am)

How was he described?

QUOTE (The Warlock)
Once, it would have been impossible to tell them apart, but recently the Change that overtook all the Elders had started to work on Aten, elongating his skull, nose and jaw, thickening his lips and pulling his eyes back into his head, giving them a pronounced slant.  He now wore a heavy metal robe with a deep hood and long sleeves to hide his deformities.

AM, now that you mentioned it, yes he kind of does.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#214 [url]

Feb 3 12 9:45 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ February 03, 2012 08:09 am)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ February 03, 2012 07:53 am)

How was he described?

QUOTE (The Warlock)
Once, it would have been impossible to tell them apart, but recently the Change that overtook all the Elders had started to work on Aten, elongating his skull, nose and jaw, thickening his lips and pulling his eyes back into his head, giving them a pronounced slant.  He now wore a heavy metal robe with a deep hood and long sleeves to hide his deformities.
AM, now that you mentioned it, yes he kind of does.
Actually I sort of see it know, well maybe not see, but read.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#215 [url]

Feb 4 12 5:55 AM

Wow, I just realized how much everything seemed so connected with one another. Everything seems to have a connection somehow

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

#216 [url]

Feb 15 12 2:38 AM

I think that Aten is such a great character. I was kind of wondering, though, what the effect's of his "change" had to say about his true character. I'm thinking that, because of how he covered up the evidence of his change and didn't wear it proudly like many members of the Elder race, that his true self had a desire for perfection in all aspects of his life, including his appearance, which is why he started to look older and weaker as time went on, not strong and young like the ideal ruler he wished to be. What do you guys think?

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#217 [url]

Feb 15 12 2:12 PM

QUOTE (ajzennaman @ February 14, 2012 09:38 pm)
I think that Aten is such a great character. I was kind of wondering, though, what the effect's of his "change" had to say about his true character. I'm thinking that, because of how he covered up the evidence of his change and didn't wear it proudly like many members of the Elder race, that his true self had a desire for perfection in all aspects of his life, including his appearance, which is why he started to look older and weaker as time went on, not strong and young like the ideal ruler he wished to be. What do you guys think?

I'm not really sure Aten covered up his change. His change was very different from that of his mother Bastet and his brother Anubis (cat and dog respectively) but I do think that you might be on to something with the true self idea. I think that in part might explain why Aten's transformation is so different than Bastet's and Anubis's. We already know Aten has different views that they do and was willing to become a waerloga.

Quote    Reply   

#219 [url]

Jul 26 12 6:55 PM

I Realize Something,He is Said to be the father of tutankamon,Who had a Pure gold aura,That Makes The King Tut a Next Generation or a simple Humani?

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#220 [url]

Jul 26 12 8:12 PM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 26, 2012 06:55 pm)
I Realize Something,He is Said to be the father of tutankamon,Who had a Pure gold aura,That Makes The King Tut a Next Generation or a simple Humani?

I was wondering that as well. If Tutankhamen is the son of Aten and his queen that is mentioned in the Warlock then yes, I believe that he would be a next Generation. This would make sense, as it is said that he is friends with Scatty. However, if this is the case, why would a Next Generation die so early, at age nineteen?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help