Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Aug 15 10 4:23 AM

Tags : :

The mysterious Egyptian Dark Elder, known and respected by Kukulkan...feared by Machiavelli? What are your thoughts and theories about this shady Elder?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 15 10 1:30 PM

I'm just wondering how Aten could produce a humani child... Wouldn't Tut be Next Generation then? And maybe because of his child, his views on humanity changed? We also have to speculate that most immortals' personalities are similar to their elders'. So that must mean Aten is just as cunning or even more cunning then Machiavelli.

Aura: Red
Scent: Strawberries
Master of Fire

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#2 [url]

Aug 15 10 1:55 PM

Tut wouldn't necessarily have to be fully human... But yes.. he's definitely got to be as cunning, if not more so than Mach.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 16 10 9:19 PM

Maybe Tut's like a demigod or something. Part Elder, part human, but not technically a Next Generation.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#5 [url]

Aug 25 10 2:02 PM

I think it might depend on who Aten had Tut with.. a human, an elder or something else altogether would probably determine what Tut was.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 26 10 8:23 AM

I expect that Aten is Machiavelli's master thats why he is so afraid of him. I remember something like this in the Magician

Machiavelli's master had ruled Egypt three-thousand years ago.

I did a bit of reaserch and found that Aten ruled Egypt 3000 yrs ago. the only problem with my theory is that we dont know what year the series is set in.

user posted image
Aura Color:UKNOWN Status:AWAKENED BUT UNDEFINED Scent:Chaos Most Skilled Magic: Aether

Litha is fast approaching.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 29 10 9:22 PM

actually the series dates correspond with the year 2007. I read an article in this months national gographic that had some stuff in it about aten. they've found what they are pretty sure was his body. but if you are under 12 i wouldn't so much reccomend this article as it has alot to do with siblings marrying each other, and the offspring being terrifyingly inbred.... flamelssecret/crazy.gif flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif no wonder tut was messed up and died so young......

@cally read the article. it will answer your question about who he had tut with...

Please do not post twice in a row instead use the edit button to modify your post. Thanks ~SC

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 31 10 6:27 PM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ August 29, 2010 11:22 pm)
actually the series dates correspond with the year 2007. I read an article in this months national gographic that had some stuff in it about aten. they've found what they are pretty sure was his body. but if you are under 12 i wouldn't so much reccomend this article as it has alot to do with siblings marrying each other, and the offspring being terrifyingly inbred.... flamelssecret/crazy.gif flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif no wonder tut was messed up and died so young......

. . . Found Aten's body? But Aten was the god the pharaoh Akhenaten worshipped, wasn't he? Now I'm confused

But yeah. The theory is that Tut was born from Akhenaten and Nefertiti, who, if said theory is correct, was also Akhenaten's sister. On that note, there's another theory saying that Akhenaten was neither male or female, and that all his daughter's were actually his sisters and it's rather complicated and weird, so make of it what you will.

Aura Color: Ash-grey
Aura Scent: Ocean Breeze

Beware the monsters when you fight, lest you become one yourself.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Aug 31 10 10:59 PM

actually it wasn't nefertiti it was somebody else who all they know about is that they weren't nefertiti. they sometimes just say aten other times they say akhenaten.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 1 10 4:32 AM

This is sort of random...
The pharoah Ankhenaten had a cleft palate.

He passed the trait on to Tut, who also had his grandfather's club foot, along with malaria. Poor kid...

user posted image

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Sep 1 10 5:34 PM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ September 01, 2010 12:59 am)
actually it wasn't  nefertiti it was somebody else who all they know about is that they weren't nefertiti. they sometimes just say aten other times they say akhenaten.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up

And that about Nefertiti . . . really? Huh. I never knew that, thanks for that as well!

Aura Color: Ash-grey
Aura Scent: Ocean Breeze

Beware the monsters when you fight, lest you become one yourself.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Sep 2 10 12:16 AM

yeah tut was pretty much doomed from the get go. it's a miracle he lasted until 19. that's the real reason why siblings should never never never never never never marry or even cousins. because if there's a bad gene floating around then the kids can get two copies of it and be doomed.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Sep 6 10 6:21 PM

I'm pretty sure "Next Generation" doesn't mean the next bred from an elder, but rather the offspring of 2 elders so they are their next generation of elders.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#14 [url]

Sep 7 10 2:50 AM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ August 21, 2010 09:59 pm)
If Aten was an Elder wouldnt that make Tut a Next Generation?

Aten was indeed Edler. I don't think many Next Gen chose to have servant. In the case of Tut however, I'm also wondering what generation Elder he is.

This is also address Great Full-Dead. If Tut was born on Danu Talis, which I doubt, then he is still Elder. An Elder will only be called Next Generation if he/she was born after the Fall of Danu Talis. This (lineage) can be properly discussed in the the Elders and Next Generation thread in the Your Ideas section.

Incidentally, why did Aten and Quetzalcoatl wipe out and entire way of life they have started when Aten had a child that would inherit it?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

kdbvols

Spellcaster

#15 [url]

Sep 7 10 10:41 PM

Apparently to make Egypt stronger, although how altering religion to make them not worship the Elders/multiple gods makes the nation stronger is beyond me.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#16 [url]

Sep 8 10 1:48 AM

Exactly, how does it make that civilization stronger? Have the humani become too dependent on the Elders? And if that is the case, why is Aten aligning himself with the 'Dark' Elders now? If he destroyed a way of life to ensure mankind will prosper in the past why does he want the world to return to the Elders?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Sep 12 10 7:29 AM

i think he is good elder compared to other dark elders based on how the kukuklan describes him i think hes a good elder even if he wants to rase the dark elders

and i dont think all the dark elders are bad they just want their previous piower

remember when bastet said to dee that i dont accept your methods you always destroy humans why is that bastet doesnt want humans to be harmed???/

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#18 [url]

Sep 12 10 3:36 PM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ September 12, 2010 02:29 am)
i think he is good elder compared to other dark elders based on how the kukuklan describes him i think hes a good elder even if he wants to rase the dark elders

and i dont think all the dark elders are bad they just want their previous piower

I think that's a good point, the elders arent all good or all evil, they have their faults just like humani. However I tend to think that Aten's decision to save Kukuklan was more strategic than out of niceness. We know he is machiavelli's elder and elders often seem to choose humani that are like them to serve them, so I think Aten saw opportunity when he saved Kukulan.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Oct 6 10 1:14 PM

Apparently to make Egypt stronger, although how altering religion to make them not worship the Elders/multiple gods makes the nation stronger is beyond me.

Plus, we know that at least some of these gods (such as Bastet) were real people,
so Aten was probably just trying to steal power from them.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 23 10 1:48 AM

QUOTE (AntoinAvestus @ August 15, 2010 01:30 pm)
I'm just wondering how Aten could produce a humani child... Wouldn't Tut be Next Generation then? And maybe because of his child, his views on humanity changed? We also have to speculate that most immortals' personalities are similar to their elders'. So that must mean Aten is just as cunning or even more cunning then Machiavelli.

you know, ive never had that thought before!! because aten is tut's dad in real life, and if in the books aten is an elder, then tut must be second generation. and if aten is a dark elder, could tut be a dark-second generation? flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help