Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Dec 22 10 2:33 AM

I very much enjoyed this book and i hope with all of my heart flamelssecret/pray.gif that the next ebook will come out at Christmas. flamelssecret/love0030.gif Thank you very much Mr. Scott for writing these books.

Aura color:diomand blueAura scent:grassdew Element:earth

people come and go but life is forever

Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Dec 26 10 7:10 PM

Just finished reading it on my nook(which i got yeturday, u have the privvilage to eb the first book on it!) i like how shes like a ninja and chopped arrows out of the air, MAKE ANOTHER SHORT STORY!

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

JLB

Sorcerer

#23 [url]

Dec 26 10 7:33 PM

No, she's better than a ninja, they weren't that good remember?

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

#24 [url]

Dec 26 10 8:14 PM

QUOTE (Jordan20113 @ December 26, 2010 02:10 pm)
Just finished reading it on my nook(which i got yeturday, u have the privvilage to eb the first book on it!) i like how shes like a ninja and chopped arrows out of the air, MAKE ANOTHER SHORT STORY!

Hey Mr. Scott's already making two short stories! flamelssecret/clap3.gif I can't wait, he told us one's Scathach's diary translated to English and the other one is the first encounter of Perry and Mach on the Volcano.... flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

user posted image
"Today, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." ~Bhagavad Gita, and the Legendary Book of Abraham, the Mage
Aura Color: Gone Aura Scent: Citrus Breeze Element: Aether Gift: War Strategy Weapon: Sickle

#25 [url]

Jan 5 11 4:49 AM

I hope there is a short story about Dee's early life like who he was married to and what happened to his son Nicolas he obviously cared about Flamel if he named his son after him what happened other than the elders offer

user posted image
Aura: Maroon
Aura Scent: Campfire

#26 [url]

Jan 14 11 4:06 AM

QUOTE (hahmad96 @ December 26, 2010 03:14 pm)
QUOTE (Jordan20113 @ December 26, 2010 02:10 pm)

Hey Mr. Scott's already making two short stories! flamelssecret/clap3.gif I can't wait, he told us one's Scathach's diary translated to English and the other one is the first encounter of Perry and Mach on the Volcano.... flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

*shakes excitedly* O.M.G I cant wait! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image

#27 [url]

Jan 19 11 12:33 AM

I am so excited to learn more about Scatty!! There hasn't been much on her in the past books, but there's also supposed to be a lot about her in the Warlock!! I wonder when where going to get to see the Shadow's Debt?!?!

user posted image
Aura: Blue
Scent: Juniper
Element: Water

#28 [url]

Jan 21 11 1:58 AM

WHats Shadow Debt

user posted image

#29 [url]

Jan 21 11 2:43 AM

Its another short story that Michael Scott is writing for us, along with The Volcanoe.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

#30 [url]

Jan 26 11 9:45 PM

Where can you find this book?

Aura color:Green/Gray
Aura sent:Rain/Pomagranets
Magic:Earth and Air
Type:Magician

Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#31 [url]

Jan 26 11 9:49 PM

QUOTE (mandorian @ January 26, 2011 05:45 pm)
Where can you find this book?

it is an e-book only format, and you can get it from places like Amazon.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

#33 [url]

Apr 15 11 3:53 PM

I really want to read this short story thing. But I can't can someone tell me how you can get. Like can you download it on your computer or do you have to have a kindle/ipod thing?

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#34 [url]

Apr 15 11 4:01 PM

QUOTE (orik @ April 15, 2011 09:53 am)
I really want to read this short story thing. But I can't can someone tell me how you can get. Like can you download it on your computer or do you have to have a kindle/ipod thing?

when you purchase it, you can download a pdf for your computer or any ebook format.

#35 [url]

Apr 15 11 4:49 PM

Okay thanks for that Spacecadet. I appreciate it.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

#39 [url]

Aug 14 11 10:59 PM

flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif I REALLY want this book to come out normal i.e. not on Ebook or Nook... But I heard that wont happen...

Aura-Green Scent-Aloe Vera
Mastered Element- Earth
"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 239–251

#40 [url]

Aug 18 11 2:10 AM

it might happen, once Michael has enough short stories to compile it with. so let's cross our fingers!

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help