Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jul 31 10 3:40 AM

Tags : :

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Here you go members a place for you to discuss the story, we know how much you all like to talk about Scathach and Joan! If you haven't read the story yet, you're duly warned there may be spoilers in the following posts, so read at your own risk.
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

saphira243

Spellcaster

#1 [url]

Jul 31 10 3:59 AM

I absolutely loved the story and it fills in a gap on why joan is immortal.

user posted image
I am the Master of Night. I'm that feeling your being watched.
Aura color: Sapphire Aura scent: ice

Elena

Immortal

#2 [url]

Jul 31 10 6:26 AM

Amazing story I loved it! Can't wait to buy it!

Oh and I love the cover! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

#7 [url]

Aug 2 10 5:34 PM

@saphira in the magician didnt it say Joan was immortal cause she drank scathatch's blood, and whyt cant i find this book?

saphira243

Spellcaster

#8 [url]

Aug 2 10 5:44 PM

blood transfusion actually, and you cant find the book because its on sale august 23. and the free period ended a while ago

user posted image
I am the Master of Night. I'm that feeling your being watched.
Aura color: Sapphire Aura scent: ice

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#9 [url]

Aug 2 10 5:45 PM

QUOTE (Magti @ August 02, 2010 12:34 pm)
@saphira in the magician didnt it say Joan was immortal cause she drank scathatch's blood, and whyt cant i find this book?

No, Joan did not "drink" Scatty's blood. Nicholas transfused Scatty's blood over to Joan to save her life... Immortality was a side effect.

This book is not available for purchase till the 24th of this month.

#10 [url]

Aug 2 10 7:13 PM

I am excited that it will be released for purchase this month! What a wonderful addition to the series. I found it a very enlightening story, as we saw more about the connection between Scatty and Joan.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Remove this ad

The Will

Sorcerer

#11 [url]

Aug 24 10 11:21 PM

The only question I have is: How did they meet? Maybe a certain hook handed hand helped a little?

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Aug 25 10 10:44 AM

QUOTE (The Who @ August 24, 2010 11:21 pm)
The only question I have is: How did they meet? Maybe a certain hook handed hand helped a little?

#13 [url]

Aug 25 10 3:30 PM

I read the story yesterday and I thought it was wonderful. The Death of Joan of Arc really does help fill the gap. Also, the way the story was written from someone else's perspective made it all the more interesting! I loved this eBook and enjoyed it thoroughly! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Apprentice

#14 [url]

Sep 1 10 2:42 AM

I finished this last night after finishing up with The Sorceress. Very good read, full of action, and I enjoyed reading this story from the perspective it was told. Thank you and keep up the good work, Mr. Scott, this is one of the best book series I've ever read!

Aura: Red
Scent: Cinnamon
Magic Element: Fire

JLB

Sorcerer

#16 [url]

Sep 27 10 7:15 PM

I literally just finished reading it. It. Was. Amazing. Thank you Mr. Scott, please write another story like that flamelssecret/pray.gif flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

#17 [url]

Dec 20 10 2:13 AM

where can you get the book? i really want to read it. i was so confused about Joan when she first came into the series. where did she come from? what is the story about her and Scathach being blood sisters? what is the story about her silver aura and how has that treated her? i also want to know more about her marriage to Saint Germain! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

#18 [url]

Dec 20 10 2:17 AM

QUOTE (Areop-Enap sister24 @ December 19, 2010 09:13 pm)
where can you get the book? i really want to read it. i was so confused about Joan when she first came into the series. where did she come from? what is the story about her and Scathach being blood sisters? what is the story about her silver aura and how has that treated her? i also want to know more about her marrage to Saint Germain! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Hey,
yo can get it by downloading because its a short story only available as ebook. So you can use amazon.com, or Barnes and noble's website to get it (89-99 cents). Btw,Welcome to the forums!!
flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif

user posted image
"Today, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." ~Bhagavad Gita, and the Legendary Book of Abraham, the Mage
Aura Color: Gone Aura Scent: Citrus Breeze Element: Aether Gift: War Strategy Weapon: Sickle

#19 [url]

Dec 20 10 2:28 AM

flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif thanks hahmad96! and i really like it in the forums. but, sadly, i dont think my aunt will let me download it. nor will my school, as this is a school computer. flamelssecret/crying.gif but i will ask for it for christmas. or use my own money! and how do you get that fancy moving picture under your name? or any picture?

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

#20 [url]

Dec 20 10 2:51 AM

QUOTE (Areop-Enap sister24 @ December 19, 2010 09:28 pm)
flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif thanks hahmad96! and i really like it in the forums. but, sadly, i dont think my aunt will let me download it. nor will my school, as this is a school computer. flamelssecret/crying.gif but i will ask for it for christmas. or use my own money! and how do you get that fancy moving picture under your name? or any picture?

haha np, I kinda just joined too, but people really helped me out in the Welcome Forum/Thread. If you have any other questions you can ask people there . the little picture thing is called an avatar and you can put any picture or you can get it to move somehow... I asked Phoenix-11 to make it for me.

Good luck getting the ebook! It was actually a very good information filler thing for the series.

user posted image
"Today, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." ~Bhagavad Gita, and the Legendary Book of Abraham, the Mage
Aura Color: Gone Aura Scent: Citrus Breeze Element: Aether Gift: War Strategy Weapon: Sickle

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help