Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#41 [url]

Nov 9 10 2:48 AM

QUOTE (Blue_Rose @ November 09, 2010 01:40 am)
I didn't read it!!!!! flamelssecret/crying.gif I can only get it if it comes out in paper-back. Will it??? Im begging you flamelssecret/pray.gif ...wait that's pray...Is there a beg???

It is available in ebook format for the moment, scroll up and you'll see that Zephfire posts no plans to release it in paper back as of the moment

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Nov 9 10 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ July 31, 2010 03:27 am)
Here, as promised, is your first look at the ebook cover for the soon to be released Death Of Joan Of Arc and it's release details, thank you Michael! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Release date: August 24th 2010

ISBN #: 978-0-375-89992-8

Format: Ebook

Price: 99 USA cents

To the best of my information it's a timed release and will only be available to buy for two weeks, so don't miss your chance to buy and keep it! We will remind you at release time too.
Here's a synopsis from Random House:
QUOTE (Random House)
  Joan of Arc was not burned at the stake in Rouen, France in 1431.  She was rescued from certain death by Scathach the Warrior.
Th truth about that day is revealed in the last will and testament of William Of York, and it will leave you wondering: Does Joan of Arc still walk the earth?
Michael Scott's first-ever ebook exclusive short story delves into the world of the bestselling series - The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel and offers readers a never-before-seen lost story  – the story of two warriors who would become sisters.

user posted image

There is another thread for discussing the story, please keep in mind that not all members have read this yet! So keep the discussion about the story's details to the "I've finished The Death Of Joan Of Arc!" thread please!

flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif this ids awesome ive just finnished up to book 3 in 1 week but cant find#4 flamelssecret/wall_.gif

JLB

Sorcerer

#44 [url]

Nov 25 10 1:21 PM

I don't have a ebook reader either, so I downloaded the nook(barnes and noble) app to my iPod then bought the book online from barnes and noble and typed in the account name I had made, and read it on my iPod.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

#45 [url]

Nov 26 10 6:29 AM

i got mine from Kobo and they have a free downloadable software so you can read the e-book, plus it has a discount. there are 5 free classics also included.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

#46 [url]

Nov 29 10 3:44 AM

Oohh...I can't wait the read it! Does anyone think that the reason it isn't in hardcover or paperback format is because it's too short. As someone stated a couple posts ago, it's only around 12 pages long.

Aura Color - Purple
Aura Scent - Pumpkin Pie

#47 [url]

Nov 29 10 4:52 AM

QUOTE (Enchantress2010 @ November 28, 2010 08:44 pm)
Oohh...I can't wait the read it! Does anyone think that the reason it isn't in hardcover or paperback format is because it's too short. As someone stated a couple posts ago, it's only around 12 pages long.

I think since Michaels writing 2 more shorts that eventually they'll be collected into a small book, thats what im hoping for. flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image
Aura: Emerald
Scent: Sage

#48 [url]

Nov 30 10 2:28 AM

yes it is a tad short but weel worth it. Alchemist92 is right, Michael's still collecting more shorts to compile into 1 book to be released in print

#49 [url]

Dec 7 10 5:30 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ August 01, 2010 02:31 pm)
QUOTE (Icarus von Clausewitz @ August 01, 2010 06:21 am)
is it exclusively in ebook format??

>> would be great to have an actual book..

Yes, it will only be available in ebook format for the moment. There are no plans that I know of to make it available in a printed form in the near future. Although i'm sure Michael will let us know if that is likely to change.

what's an ebook format?

Elena

Immortal

#50 [url]

Dec 7 10 7:51 AM

QUOTE (dldpflr @ December 07, 2010 08:30 am)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ August 01, 2010 02:31 pm)
QUOTE (Icarus von Clausewitz @ August 01, 2010 06:21 am)
is it exclusively in ebook format??

>> would be great to have an actual book..

Yes, it will only be available in ebook format for the moment. There are no plans that I know of to make it available in a printed form in the near future. Although i'm sure Michael will let us know if that is likely to change.

what's an ebook format?

An eBook is an electronic book, a book published in electronic form. An eBook has many formats, one of them is .pdf that can be read using a computer, you just need to a program called Adobe Acrobat Reader which is free. So even if you don't have e-reader (like Kindle etc) you can still read it.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Dec 20 10 3:35 PM

i really want to read it!!!! im glad that he wrote a book to fill in the missing gaps because when joan came into the series, i was a little confused. especially when you first see her, when Scatty and Joan scream and run up and hug each other. i thought well why would a vampire be friends with Joan of Arc? so i hope this book clears it up.

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

#52 [url]

Dec 25 10 4:48 PM

I just got a nook so now I can read It!!!! Can't wait to read It!

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

#53 [url]

May 4 11 5:59 PM

flamelssecret/crying.gif I can't buy this!! I'm so depressed about it!!! Is it possible that Michael could add it to the end of the last book? Like how he did with the first chapter excerpts at the end of all the others? It would be amazing...that way I could be able to read it... flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image
Aura Color: Burnt Orange ,Solid, with the tendency to pull like gravity
Aura Scent: Musk
Master of Fire and beginner in Water

#54 [url]

May 5 11 1:31 AM

i think Michael will release a compilation of short stories once he gets to write more. so let's keep our fingers crossed!

#56 [url]

Sep 2 11 2:50 PM

Oh my goodness thank god I have an Apple product... iBooks here I come!

Aura-Green Scent-Aloe Vera
Mastered Element- Earth
"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 239–251

#57 [url]

Nov 19 11 9:49 PM

I finally got an ereader and read this and it was AWESOME!! I can't wait for the next short story now.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

#58 [url]

Nov 26 11 5:07 AM

Great! I finally a eBook reader too. I just read it. It was brilliant!

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

#59 [url]

Dec 8 11 6:24 AM

I was able to read it without an ereader.. Hope to read the other Lost Stories..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

#60 [url]

Mar 22 12 3:32 PM

NEEEEEEEEED. WOOT JEANNE!!! FRANCEXJEANNE! :3

Please avoid using all caps in your posts as it is against the Code of Conduct. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

I believe in Sherlock Holmes. Moriarty is real! I love the BBC Sherlock, Hetalia, Doctor Who, Supernatural, and I have a tumblr. I ship: Johnlock, Mystrade, UsUk, FrancexJeanne, MorMor, PruCan, and lots more! XD

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help