Remove this ad

#161 [url]

May 27 12 6:28 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ May 26, 2012 08:38 pm)
QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ May 27, 2012 02:21 am)
QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ May 27, 2012 02:12 am)
Flamelpedia

Well we do have a Codex.

That's right, you can find the online Codex in the main Portal, click ::here::

Oh wow I didn't know about that but a wiki is more extensive it contains more.

And on a side thought, could I start the flamel wiki? directing at the mods, I don't know much and thats why I will use the codex. I've never made a wiki before but I'd welcome the experience.

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#162 [url]

May 29 12 7:40 AM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ May 27, 2012 07:28 am)

Oh wow I didn't know about that but a wiki is more extensive it contains more.

And on a side thought, could I start the flamel wiki? directing at the mods, I don't know much and thats why I will use the codex. I've never made a wiki before but I'd welcome the experience.

You are entirely free to make a wikia, there is nothing we can do to stop you! There are several in existence already.
However here's what you can't do for copyright reasons which may be of help to you.

You can't.....directly copy the text from the books, from other websites, including Michael's site, here on the forum or on our Portal (which also includes our Codex) information as that is copyrighted to Michael and ourselves. The only exception to copied text is Wikipedia as that is a community reference site.

You can't advertise your wikia as official, Michael does not recognise any wikia style reference site, fan made or otherwise.

We don't support, endorse or advertise any Wiki style sites here so please don't ask!

Quote    Reply   

#163 [url]

Jun 10 12 1:13 AM

I think we should add new threads for characters added in the Enchantress. I won't say any names, but zephfire and the others will know the new characters.
Oh! Can we also add a thread to thank Michael Scott for his outstanding work on the series over the last five years. I used the questions thread because I had no idea where else to put it.
We could also have a new thread to thank other members and admin and mods for being here to help answer our questions and increasing our understanding of the books.
I know I'm asking a lot, but it is important, I think, to thank everyone for their hard work.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#164 [url]

Jun 11 12 3:41 AM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ June 09, 2012 08:13 pm)
I think we should add new threads for characters added in the Enchantress. I won't say any names, but zephfire and the others will know the new characters.

These will be added as soon as the forum is fully reopened to spoilers

Quote    Reply   

#165 [url]

Jun 11 12 10:11 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 10, 2012 10:41 pm)
QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ June 09, 2012 08:13 pm)

These will be added as soon as the forum is fully reopened to spoilers

Ok, that makes sense.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help