Remove this ad

#141 [url]

Feb 23 12 12:40 PM

That sounds wonderful!! I love guessing, and even if I'm wrong, a quote each Friday sounds absolutely fantastic! I am officially looking forward to Flamel Fridays.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#142 [url]

Apr 22 12 4:03 PM

Me again! I have a question.

I've been thinking about a game. I am like developing the ideas and everything so I can't post it right now. My question is is that if you all liked it and everything would you use it? I know that I'm not supposed to create the games, so I was just wondering if I created one if y'all would use.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#144 [url]

Apr 22 12 5:48 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ April 22, 2012 04:39 pm)
I would like to see a return of the World Domination Game that was removed in September 2010. flamelssecret/pray.gif

no need in less then a month either the will dominate the world and we should all plede with them not ot kill us or me and the ahem ahem i mean niten and the rest will save the world so if i were you i would build a deep deep deep bunker and hide till its over

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#145 [url]

Apr 22 12 8:29 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ April 22, 2012 11:39 am)
I would like to see a return of the World Domination Game that was removed in September 2010. flamelssecret/pray.gif

This game ended because the role playing got out of hand and it was too difficult to control so its unlikely that it will make a return.

Quote    Reply   

#146 [url]

Apr 28 12 12:51 AM

Oh my goodness I just thought of this! Maybe we could have a Member of the Month! Think about it it would have all the members on their absolute best behavior as to not break the CoC. Plus they could only get it if they were good and didn't break it and posted. They have to post. Maybe more members would be on more and more and they would post more without breaking the CoC. It might be a dumb idea, but I think it would be a fun thing to try.

Plus it may help with breaking our current record of most people ever online.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#147 [url]

Apr 29 12 1:30 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ April 28, 2012 12:51 am)
Oh my goodness I just thought of this! Maybe we could have a Member of the Month! Think about it it would have all the members on their absolute best behavior as to not break the CoC. Plus they could only get it if they were good and didn't break it and posted. They have to post. Maybe more members would be on more and more and they would post more without breaking the CoC. It might be a dumb idea, but I think it would be a fun thing to try.

Plus it may help with breaking our current record of most people ever online.

awsome idea

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

#148 [url]

Apr 29 12 2:10 PM

I love the whole member of the month idea. I'm still stuck on getting an app for the series. Maybe just the updates that are posted on the Flamel's Immortal Portal homepage. That would be amazing *hint hint*

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#149 [url]

Apr 29 12 2:26 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ April 22, 2012 08:29 pm)

This game ended because the role playing got out of hand and it was too difficult to control so its unlikely that it will make a return.

I see, that's reasonable.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#150 [url]

Apr 30 12 5:30 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ April 29, 2012 07:26 am)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ April 22, 2012 08:29 pm)

I see, that's reasonable.

It lives on whenever somewhere someone sits down to a nice cup of hot chocolate JLB, especially in Switzerland.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#151 [url]

May 3 12 8:07 PM

how about an official forum time

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#152 [url]

May 4 12 12:10 AM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ May 03, 2012 08:07 pm)

We do have an official time, the Forum Standard Time (FTS) follows that of UK -home to a Hebdomad- which is GMT +1.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#153 [url]

May 4 12 12:14 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ May 04, 2012 08:10 am)
QUOTE (merlin67 @ May 03, 2012 08:07 pm)

We do have an official time, the Forum Standard Time (FTS) follows that of UK -home to a Hebdomad- which is GMT +1.

thank you flamelssecret/love0030.gif

EDIT how about a game were some one sets up a seneraio and everyone has to come up with a solution to beat it like a castle how to get in and out

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#154 [url]

May 15 12 12:00 PM

no yo should have something like a video gather up where everyone can see everyone else through their webcams

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#155 [url]

May 25 12 1:18 PM

You guys should make more in the Explore the "Title" section. I really enjoyed the ones for the Alchemyst and the Magician!

user posted image
Aura: Dark Grey
Scent: Chocolate Cake
I have been Awakened. I am a master of Air... Fire... Water... Earth... Time... I am an apprentice to an Immortal...

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#156 [url]

May 25 12 4:51 PM

QUOTE (noclly @ May 25, 2012 08:18 am)
You guys should make more in the Explore the "Title" section. I really enjoyed the ones for the Alchemyst and the Magician!

those are being worked on but they take a lot of time to gather the information and with a limited staff working a lot of projects in their free time, its taking a while to get them completed. But as soon as they are ready they will be posted

Quote    Reply   

#157 [url]

May 25 12 7:09 PM

Awesome! Thanks for those. I couldn't IMAGINE how much work it would be to look through the series and fond the views and everything.

user posted image
Aura: Dark Grey
Scent: Chocolate Cake
I have been Awakened. I am a master of Air... Fire... Water... Earth... Time... I am an apprentice to an Immortal...

Quote    Reply   

#158 [url]

May 27 12 2:12 AM

Flamelpedia

Please take a few moments to read our Forum COC, one word/one smiley posts are not allowed. Thanks! ~Elena

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#159 [url]

May 27 12 2:21 AM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ May 27, 2012 02:12 am)
Flamelpedia

Well we do have a Codex.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#160 [url]

May 27 12 3:38 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ May 27, 2012 02:21 am)
QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ May 27, 2012 02:12 am)
Flamelpedia

Well we do have a Codex.

That's right, you can find the online Codex in the main Portal, click ::here::

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help