Remove this ad

#121 [url]

Sep 19 11 11:37 PM

I just want to know (it's not necessary or anything) but I think it would be cool to have sorta like a quote of the day from of the already existing books. Again it's not something we need, just something that I would enjoy.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#123 [url]

Sep 20 11 12:14 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ September 20, 2011 12:37 am)
I just want to know (it's not necessary or anything) but I think it would be cool to have sorta like a quote of the day from of the already existing books. Again it's not something we need, just something that I would enjoy.

Shadow, we've taken your suggestion on board and we're talking about how we'll approach it

Quote    Reply   

#124 [url]

Sep 20 11 12:18 AM

Okey dokey. Thanks.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#125 [url]

Sep 20 11 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ September 20, 2011 12:14 am)

Shadow, we've taken your suggestion on board and we're talking about how we'll approach it

That would be fun. And have us guess what book its from maybe?

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#126 [url]

Dec 20 11 11:26 PM

I think that there should be a topic for the Anpu, I have a feeling that they will be important in the final battle. They had a partially important job in The Warlock, and I believe that they will become even more important.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#127 [url]

Jan 1 12 2:04 AM

I agree, plus their history should be explained more. The explanation in the book was great but I want to know more about them.

Aura:Onyx
Aura scent:Peanut Butter
Weapon: Caladblog
Magic Known: Fire Magic Mastered: none

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#128 [url]

Jan 6 12 9:20 AM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ December 21, 2011 12:26 am)
I think that there should be a topic for the Anpu, I have a feeling that they will be important in the final battle. They had a partially important job in The Warlock, and I believe that they will become even more important.

Good suggestion, the new Anpu thread is there for you to post in! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#129 [url]

Jan 7 12 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ January 06, 2012 04:20 am)
QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ December 21, 2011 12:26 am)

Good suggestion, the new Anpu thread is there for you to post in! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Thank you Zephfire!

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#130 [url]

Feb 5 12 3:18 PM

I would like to have a Role-playing area. Where we like have Canons and make up our own adventures for our characters, of our own devices mind. It would be pretty cool I think, but after all. I'm just suggesting it!

Auric Scent and Color: Egyptian Musk, Copper-Bronze.
Weapons: Silver and Iron Longswords, Ancient Nordic Greatsword, Silver, Iron, and Steel Daggers, Valkeryies spear.
Elements: Air, Fire, Aether.
"To be a sage of wandering instablity, to forever swirl in the unforgiving ether, such is the way you feel when raised by a necromancer."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#131 [url]

Feb 5 12 4:24 PM

QUOTE (Isabau Delamere @ February 05, 2012 03:18 pm)
I would like to have a Role-playing area. Where we like have Canons and make up our own adventures for our characters, of our own devices mind. It would be pretty cool I think, but after all. I'm just suggesting it!

Hi Isabau, the Code of Conduct (C.o.C.) strictly states that there will be no role playing in the forums and I'm sure you will understand why once you've read Zephfire's explanation here: ::click::

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#132 [url]

Feb 18 12 9:32 AM

Then cut out all canon characters(except for elders and Next Generation and they can't be taken out of character). Really, I like roleplays where it is merely based off the book/movie/whatever and hasn't got Canon characters. People will always want to be the main characters.
So yea - cut out all canon characters except for Elders and Next Gen(which you guys can make sure are roleplayed correctly).

Canon characters can be portrayed correctly in any case. I have roleplayed at a Percy Jackson forum and there were all the canon characters being portrayed correctly.

In fact, I've already asked for Zephfire's permission to advertise a roleplay on this site, as I think most people would like to be able to roleplay as a person in the world Mr. Scott has created.
I am going lay down rules - like there are no canon characters(No Flamel, no Dee, no Josh, etc), and I will make sure that the necessary canon characters(Next-Generation and Elders) are portrayed correctly and they don't do things out of character, like Zephaniah suddenly siding with the Dark Elders.
Basically it will mostly just be fanon characters, but since Elders are needed to Awaken and grant immortality, they can't be taken out. They will hardly be roleplayed as they will pretty much only be needed to Awaken a humani or for special scenes.

Edit: I will, however, have to create a new storyline.
This will also be a separate site(I'm asking to advertise on here) and I will enforce friendly and reasonable behaviour or the offenders will be banned if they repeat after two warnings.

Aura: Red Scent: Burnt Leaves
Magics: Fire and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#133 [url]

Feb 18 12 3:19 PM

QUOTE (TheBladeMaster @ February 18, 2012 04:32 am)
Then cut out all canon characters(except for elders and Next Generation and they can't be taken out of character). Really, I like roleplays where it is merely based off the book/movie/whatever and hasn't got Canon characters. People will always want to be the main characters.
So yea - cut out all canon characters except for Elders and Next Gen(which you guys can make sure are roleplayed correctly).

Canon characters can be portrayed correctly in any case. I have roleplayed at a Percy Jackson forum and there were all the canon characters being portrayed correctly.

In fact, I've already asked for Zephfire's permission to advertise a roleplay on this site, as I think most people would like to be able to roleplay as a person in the world Mr. Scott has created.
I am going lay down rules - like there are no canon characters(No Flamel, no Dee, no Josh, etc), and I will make sure that the necessary canon characters(Next-Generation and Elders) are portrayed correctly and they don't do things out of character, like Zephaniah suddenly siding with the Dark Elders.
Basically it will mostly just be fanon characters, but since Elders are needed to Awaken and grant immortality, they can't be taken out. They will hardly be roleplayed as they will pretty much only be needed to Awaken a humani or for special scenes.

Edit: I will, however, have to create a new storyline.
This will also be a separate site(I'm asking to advertise on here) and I will enforce friendly and reasonable behaviour or the offenders will be banned if they repeat after two warnings.

I'm sorry but we can't support role play on the forums. There have been many posts from Zephfire as to why we cant a couple can be found here and here.

Even if we do not use the characters from the series role play has the potential to turn violent, too mature or inappropriate very quickly, and we take our pg rating on the site very serious. The forum has always been family friendly and suitable for all ages, and we wish to continue to remain a site that is a safe place that all ages can enjoy. For this same reason we are also unable to advertise role playing sites because we can't guarantee that they are suitable for all ages.

Quote    Reply   

#134 [url]

Feb 19 12 5:53 AM

Ah, I see your point.
If I could have your permission, I could give you a link to a wonderful forum site(the Percy Jackson roleplay I mentioned earlier) which is able to do everything you mentioned.
They don't take canon characters OOC, they're family friendly(at least, they label PG-13 threads and don't allow anything further than PG-13), and are not inappropiate.
You do, however, have to sign up and log in to view everything.

Aura: Red Scent: Burnt Leaves
Magics: Fire and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#135 [url]

Feb 20 12 2:15 AM

QUOTE (TheBladeMaster @ February 19, 2012 06:53 am)
Ah, I see your point.
If I could have your permission, I could give you a link to a wonderful forum site(the Percy Jackson roleplay I mentioned earlier) which is able to do everything you mentioned.
They don't take canon characters OOC, they're family friendly(at least, they label PG-13 threads and don't allow anything further than PG-13), and are not inappropiate.
You do, however, have to sign up and log in to view everything.

Hi there Blade Master,
As I have explained to you in our PM exchange, and as Spacecadet has tried to explain to you above, there are no circumstances in which we'll ever advertise, endorse or participate in any role play to do with this series out of respect for Michael's wishes.
I'm sure the Percy Jackson site you mention is all of the things and run as well as you describe, but that will not change our decision at all. We won't advertise a role play site for the series and we certainly won't advertise a role play site for another series that isn't even written by Michael!

Quote    Reply   

#136 [url]

Feb 20 12 10:02 PM

Hey Mistress Z, I'm not trying to be pushy or anything, but I was wondering if you all had reached a definite decision or not?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#138 [url]

Feb 21 12 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ February 20, 2012 11:02 pm)

Hey Mistress Z, I'm not trying to be pushy or anything, but I was wondering if you all had reached a definite decision or not?

Hi SK... how about Flamel Fridays? We'll put up a quote from one of the books each Friday, and see if you guys can tell us which book it came from? Will that be enjoyable while we all wait for The Enchantress Quotes of the Day?

Quote    Reply   

#139 [url]

Feb 22 12 11:59 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ February 21, 2012 11:52 pm)
Hi SK... how about Flamel Fridays? We'll put up a quote from one of the books each Friday, and see if you guys can tell us which book it came from? Will that be enjoyable while we all wait for The Enchantress Quotes of the Day?

I would absolutely love that! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamel Fridays are going to be something to anticipate! flamelssecret/clap3.gif Thank you soooo much! flamelssecret/love0030.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#140 [url]

Feb 23 12 2:25 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ February 21, 2012 11:52 pm)
QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ February 20, 2012 11:02 pm)

That sounds cool, how would that be done, would it be in a separate thread, or what?

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help