Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Sep 18 10 11:47 PM

The t-shirt idea is cool, aswell as the contest idea...

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Sep 28 10 3:54 AM

How about we have a glossary on all the stuff from the books. other than that its perfect. except mebbe if people post stuff, blog about stuff or write stuff to do with the book we could have a thread letting people post the stuff they have done.

user posted image

'people come into your life and people leave it... you just have to trust that life has a road mapped out for you-Orlando Bloom
Aura colour:Flouro orange Aura scent: Sandalwood
Weapon:nunchucks
Favourite element:aether

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Sep 28 10 4:43 PM

QUOTE (saphira243 @ September 17, 2010 02:57 am)
oh oh oh! what about we can have our banners on a mug! merchendise!!! maybe its a bad idea but it sounds good to me

i like that idea

and the merchendise as well!!
and everything else everyone has suggested!

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Oct 21 10 1:46 AM

for the flamel-pedia idea, maybe list the origional "stories" of each historical character that appears in the series.

For instance, for Palamedes, maybe tell a story about his involvement of the knights of the round table.

Or for Mars, list the where he came from (Roman Mythology).

That kind of thing....?

user posted image
Aura: Jade
Scent: ocean
"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the universe. And, he's wonderful." ~Doctor Who

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Nov 1 10 6:54 PM

What about calling flamelpedia simply "The Codex". After all, in series it's said to be ultimate encyclopedia of magic and Elder, Archon and Earthlord technology.

Including original legends of charters seems to be a good idea. It obviously will help researchers to find information. However it might confuse people looking for information about charter's involvement in series.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Nov 1 10 9:22 PM

QUOTE (Ancient @ November 01, 2010 11:54 am)
What about calling flamelpedia simply "The Codex". After all, in series it's said to be ultimate encyclopedia of magic and Elder, Archon and Earthlord technology.

Including original legends of charters seems to be a good idea. It obviously will help researchers to find information. However it might confuse people looking for information about charter's involvement in series.

Great minds great minds...

The Codex

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Nov 5 10 12:34 AM

I don't know... besides the wiki for flamel fans, there arent any better ideas... maybe make the main portal a little more streamlined? Like, with Silverlight or something?

user posted image
"Fairness doesn't mean everyone gets the same, it means everyone gets what they need." -Julius Kane (The Red Pyramid, Rick Riordan)
Aurum est potestas-- Gold is Power!! Aura Color - Mahogany Aura scent - Melting Cheese

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Nov 27 10 3:22 PM

Cleaning up the clickable smilies bar would be nice. By now it takes up nearly twice as much space as that window you write the post in. In my opinion it should contain 20 or so most popular smilies. Also, spoiler tags of some sort would be nice.

EDIT: What is going on with the Codex? Are you working only on technical part, or content is also being made? If not, I might try making page structure templates or something like that.

user posted image

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Dec 2 10 1:47 AM

Maybe a Roleplay were we could create sidestorys to whats hapeining in the books
Or we could play out the charictes and chage cirten things?

I am mana
Aura coler:Blue/green scent: natral spring
Learning:spectral magic (i think outside the bok ok Lol)
Ive read the first 3 books and im on the 4th Cant wait till the warlock comes out o-ob

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Dec 2 10 9:57 PM

I would love the merchandise thing... Is there anywhere you can buy flamel merchandise?

Aura Color: Lime Green
Aura Scent: Basil
Magics Known: Earth
Titles: Warlock, Necromancer

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sorcerer

#31 [url]

Dec 5 10 10:19 PM

could someone make a thread for the black annis/agnes?

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Dec 12 10 11:14 PM

When will there be a thread for Hel?

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#33 [url]

Dec 12 10 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Phoenix-Rising @ December 05, 2010 11:19 pm)
could someone make a thread for the black annis/agnes?

Black Annis has not featured enough to warrant her own thread, nor has it been confirmed anywhere that she is Aunt Agnes.
Aunt Agnes already has her own thread and has had since August 2009.

QUOTE (Orik)
When will there be a thread for Hel?

Hel has only been mentioned in passing so far, so she does not yet have a role big enough to warrant her own thread either.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Dec 23 10 10:54 PM

How about some trivia? Me and my little bro do this at the dinner table and my parents think we're crazy.

user posted image
Aura: Pure Cerulean Blue Scent: Old Spice Specialties: Water Magic and Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Dec 29 10 6:18 PM

Has anything been done about the wiki, except putting the link to it at portal?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zero

Apprentice

#38 [url]

Jan 8 11 8:20 AM

Maybe a roleplay section? ...

Aura Color: [TBA]
Aura Scent: Black Cherry (Changes sporadically)
Master of the Elements of Darkness and Shadow

"They say living well is the best revenge, but Stabbing works just as well"
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jan 8 11 5:32 PM

QUOTE (Zero @ January 08, 2011 10:20 am)
Maybe a roleplay section? ...

+1

The "Clickable Smilies" panel seems oversized. I suggest moving the least often used to "All Smilies" window or splitting it up into multiple pages (I have seen this done on other IPB based forums, so it should be possible)

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help