Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jul 25 10 1:22 PM

Tags : :

Following on from a chat in the General Chat thread, I've now placed this thread up for you all to tell us what you'd like your forum to be able to offer you. We've talked of merchandise, encyclopedia style books and also of Scathach short stories, maybe you'd like to tell us more about your ideas?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Eon

Spellcaster

#1 [url]

Jul 25 10 2:54 PM

Well as i said to you before an app would be nice
but you guys offer quite alot already such as insights and members only stuff
and of course the opportunity to ask michael questions etc

EDIT:A flamel-pedia would be awesome!! Great idea!

Aura:Ocean Green
Scent:A Turf Fire

user posted image
Níl aon saoí gan locht - No wiseman is without fault

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 25 10 3:24 PM

Merchandise most definitely! I dunno what else... Maybe a day with an "Ask (so-and-so)" where Michael creates an account for the day of a character from the series? Then we'd all be able to post questions for that 'character'?

Edit: Kind of like what we do with the 'Your Questions' thread for Michael, only with a character from the books.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#4 [url]

Jul 25 10 3:26 PM

A Flamel-Pedia, absolutely...
Also, iPhone app - either just a general news thing of the site, or better yet, some optimized way to use the site while Mobile.

Oh, and while dreaming - a Flamel-pedia app would be insane.

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#5 [url]

Jul 25 10 3:46 PM

Oh my! I love the ideas! xD

I agree with the merchandise, and the Flamel-pedia (omg AWESOME!- oh and it might help with the Wiki-prob if you could lock it for editing. xD That way no one would go in and write stuff like 'The Morrigan is Dee's Elder', sheesh).

..and the Scathach stories- oh yes! please Mr. Scott! xD

I love the idea Silvertwinn! Something like the Mach & Scatty Interview! xD

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

Gabrielle

Spellcaster

#6 [url]

Jul 26 10 12:26 PM

I love Silvertwinn idea too about the questions for the characters! It will be awesome!!
And yeah, maybe another short stories but about someone else other than Scathach... Maybe Aoife?

user posted image
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me” ~C.S. Lewis

Aura: cream Scent: honeysuckle

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 26 10 4:10 PM

oh merchandise would be fantastic... as well with interview idea would be awesome. Oh how I love this site already so much it's hard to think of new idea's! Oh but how nice it would be to have merchandise... T-shirts the most of it... I don't know!

SCATTY MUGS!!! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

just kidding...

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 26 10 5:57 PM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ July 25, 2010 03:24 pm)
Merchandise most definitely! I dunno what else... Maybe a day with an "Ask (so-and-so)" where Michael creates an account for the day of a character from the series? Then we'd all be able to post questions for that 'character'?

Edit: Kind of like what we do with the 'Your Questions' thread for Michael, only with a character from the books.

That sounds wonderful! I'm tearing up just thinking about it!

Wow, nothing could make this forum better but that! (and free icecream. just kidding!)

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jul 26 10 6:30 PM

Wow, I didn't expect people to like that idea. But if we did, we could make a separate thread and lock it after every question session ends.

Free ice cream is better than everything.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 14 10 1:56 AM

Maybe it could offer certain days out of the year that Michael would appear on General Chat and chat with his fans(just a suggestion or idea of course)

user posted image
Aura Color: Bronze
Scent: Apple Pie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spellcaster

#11 [url]

Aug 15 10 4:47 PM

definitely the flamel-pedia, that's completely genius...the merchandise is great. ANde definitely a thread where we ask the characters questions, although that'll be a lot of work.

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#13 [url]

Sep 17 10 2:51 AM

The Flamel-pedia would be a nice help
Maybe some short-stories on other immortals (thinking back to The Death of Joan of Arc)?
Silvertwinn's idea's really good too

Aura: Red
Scent: Cinnamon
Magic Element: Fire

Quote    Reply   

saphira243

Spellcaster

#14 [url]

Sep 17 10 2:57 AM

oh oh oh! what about we can have our banners on a mug! merchendise!!! maybe its a bad idea but it sounds good to me

user posted image
I am the Master of Night. I'm that feeling your being watched.
Aura color: Sapphire Aura scent: ice

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Sep 17 10 11:52 PM

I'd really like t-shirts with flamel stuff on them. It would be awesome if I could wear a Perenelle shirt or something. Probably after the movie though so you could put the actors on them and it would be more widely known...

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#16 [url]

Sep 18 10 2:20 AM

QUOTE (AthenaApril @ September 17, 2010 07:52 pm)
I'd really like t-shirts with flamel stuff on them. It would be awesome if I could wear a Perenelle shirt or something. Probably after the movie though so you could put the actors on them and it would be more widely known...

Hmmm... I like this idea... But wouldn't it be cool maybe to have a t-shirt design contest? Maybe for the members, minus the staff members but have them judge the designs?
Or maybe have a bunch of themes, ie different characters or something, and have the members choose what theme they want to design the shirts for, and we'd have a variety to choose from?

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Sep 18 10 9:04 AM

I would LOVE a Flamelpedia... maybe Codexpedia or something? An encyclopedic site to research. This could also assist Mr. Scott's encouragement to get us to research the characters in the book, which I'm sure anyone reading this has done for hours on end. Or maybe i'm simply nerdy?

Also, (this is more of a site suggestion) Could we implement a countdown onto the site for when the Warlock will be released? It'd be helpful .

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#18 [url]

Sep 18 10 11:18 AM

QUOTE (Powerstar @ September 18, 2010 05:04 am)
I would LOVE a Flamelpedia... maybe Codexpedia or something? An encyclopedic site to research. This could also assist Mr. Scott's encouragement to get us to research the characters in the book, which I'm sure anyone reading this has done for hours on end. Or maybe i'm simply nerdy?

Also, (this is more of a site suggestion) Could we implement a countdown onto the site for when the Warlock will be released? It'd be helpful .

I for one, second these ideas!

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Sep 18 10 6:09 PM

QUOTE (Powerstar @ September 18, 2010 09:04 am)

They're probably going to put one up when it's a little closer to coming out. Right now it's like 7+ months until it is released...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help