Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jul 7 10 4:40 PM

Tags : :

Good news members flamelssecret/dance.gif The Necromancer is #1 on Amazon's Best Books of 2010! Congratulations Michael! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Amazon Best books of 2010
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 7 10 4:59 PM

Woo!! Good job Micheal!!! Thats awesome!!

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#4 [url]

Jul 7 10 7:30 PM

Woot! That should get some press too. Which means more members! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

congrats Michael!

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#5 [url]

Jul 8 10 1:24 AM

Yay!!! More members and more general advertising of the forums.... awesome!

Congrats Mr Scott!

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#6 [url]

Sep 3 10 8:36 AM

For all you guys in the UK and Ireland, there's a news update from RHUK about availability of the new covers and The Necromancer in the RH Reader's corner threads, it's good news guys! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Mar 9 11 3:06 AM

I realise that many of you won't have been with us in previous years when we've had a book release, so I thought i'd just take a second to let you know what happens

In the days prior to The Warlock's release we'll feature a 'Quote of the day' teaser line from Michael for you to talk about, you must be very careful not to talk about the quotes outside of the thread they're in as some people don't want to see spoilers!

On the US release day, May 24th , the forum will be locked down for ten days, the general and social threads will still be open for posting, but the rest will be locked. You will be able to read the posts still but you won't be able to reply in locked threads.

Once we re-open the threads for posting, we'll be using the spoiler smiley again until a week after the UK release (until July 14th).
We will open designated Warlock character threads, if you're talking about something an existing character has done in the Warlock, you must post it in these threads, we'll merge all the threads back together at a later point. And be warned... we are very strict about enforcing the 'No spoilers' rule for our members!

But most of all, we hope you'll support us and our no spoiler policies so that you don't spoil the surprises for your forum friends!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Mar 9 11 7:40 AM

aaaaaaaaah!!! i'm so excited!!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif but i do hope we have the same release date here in the Philippines as with the US.

will keep these in mind

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Mar 9 11 4:54 PM

QUOTE (eabrea @ March 09, 2011 07:40 am)
aaaaaaaaah!!! i'm so excited!!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif but i do hope we have the same release date here in the Philippines as with the US.

will keep these in mind

I believe The Warlock will be released in the Philippines on May 24th as well. The Necromancer was released last year the same date as the United States (May 25th), so I believe there's no reason to break the tradition. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 10 11 12:47 AM

Aaaaah! So excited! It will have been a year since I joined the forum because I remember joining on the 24 th!

user posted image
Aura Color: Bronze
Scent: Apple Pie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Mar 10 11 3:02 PM

I'm excited too!!! I can't wait!!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Mar 11 11 1:45 PM

QUOTE (orik @ March 10, 2011 10:02 am)
I'm excited too!!! I can't wait!!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

None of us can!

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#14 [url]

Mar 31 11 9:56 PM

Author, artist and friend of Michael's, Michael Carroll has done a striking 3D rendering of the symbol from the cover of The Warlock and has very kindly allowed us to post it here on the forum:

user posted image

You can find out more about him here: Quantum Pophecy Website

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#15 [url]

Apr 1 11 2:49 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ March 31, 2011 05:56 pm)
Author, artist and friend of Michael's, Michael Carroll has done a striking 3D rendering of the symbol from the cover of The Warlock and has very kindly allowed us to post it here on the forum:

user posted image

You can find out more about him here: Quantum Pophecy Website

I was actually looking for the 'Like' button...
This is pretty awesome!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Apr 1 11 9:59 AM

I thought it when I first saw it and I think it even more now it's in 3D but it really does look like a clock of sorts.

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#19 [url]

Apr 1 11 9:26 PM

We can see the alchemy symbols much clearer now, too.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#20 [url]

May 8 11 3:15 PM

I can see a Pentagram, a rune or the peace sign, that loop thingy ( don't know what it means ) the boy symbol and the girl symbol now, didn't see those before, anyone know the others?

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help