Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 30 08 12:33 AM

I found out from Frost.........We were just talking and she told me about this site. Glad she did!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#22 [url]

Oct 30 08 12:21 PM

Sirius and Reaper, good to see you two again!

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#25 [url]

Nov 1 08 9:18 AM

QUOTE (BooBo @ October 30, 2008 08:18 pm)
I found out about this site in an email form hitman

Welcome to you too Boobo, we look forward to reading your posts!

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Nov 7 08 2:05 AM

Hi there i found this site because i was reading his book as i was thinking and decided to type his name into google. I found Flamel's Secret and decided i wanted to be updated with Mr.Scott. Great books i can't wait to get my hands on th next two books, right now i only have the alchemist but i really want the magician and the sorcress when it comes out.

P.S i am writing my own book and looking for any advice posibble

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#27 [url]

Nov 7 08 3:11 AM

QUOTE (alchemist25 @ November 07, 2008 03:05 am)
Hi there i found this site because i was reading his book as i was thinking and decided to type his name into google. I found Flamel's Secret and decided i wanted to be updated with Mr.Scott. Great books i can't wait to get my hands on th next two books, right now i only have the alchemist but i really want the magician and the sorcress when it comes out.

Welcome Alchemist, we look forward to you getting your books and joining in with your theories and thoughts soon!

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Nov 7 08 3:54 PM

welcome alchemist25! looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the series.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Nov 12 08 12:58 PM

well, i started to search for a fansite for this series, on y!search and the first link was to wikipedia through the article title of the alchemyst, there either it was in the links or related sites i dont remember, i found a fansite approved by michael scott, i went there and came here from there....so there's the story....

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#32 [url]

Nov 13 08 3:00 AM

QUOTE (baksh @ November 12, 2008 01:58 pm)
well, i started to search for a fansite for this series, on y!search and the first link was to wikipedia through the article title of the alchemyst, there either it was in the links or related sites i dont remember, i found a fansite approved by michael scott, i went there and came here from there....so there's the story....

Thank you for letting us know Baksh, it all helps us work out where to advertise and let everyone know we're here!

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Dec 2 08 4:37 AM

I found my way here via a Harry Potter fan forum; on a thread about the Alchemyst I saw the link for here and cheerfully clicked it.

Nosce Te Ipsum/Know Thyself - One joy shatters a hundred griefs.
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present. - Niccolo Machiavelli
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. - Niccolo Machiavelli
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Dec 3 08 11:58 PM

Well, first I searched the name of the series, then went to the Wikipedia's page of Nicholas Flamel in spanish and...well, to make this easier, after a link of another page of Wikipedia.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Dec 7 08 6:01 AM

Im posting a while after i joined because i kinda skipped all of this stuff and I found it through Michael's Site which i found from google because i was to lazy to look in that back of my book.

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Dec 7 08 11:59 AM

I'm here through friends too, via HPFQ and Light and Darkside
I'm here because my friends have excellent taste in books and so if they something's worth a read that usually translates to "this book is phenomenal in the extreme, read it or die a little inside". They were right. Again. flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help