Remove this ad

#262 [url]

Apr 12 11 6:01 AM

The mystic Great Elders led me here through the search engine now known as Google.

flamelssecret/bow.gif flamelssecret/love0030.gif flamelssecret/bow.gif flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Oranos | Aura Colour = Venetian Red | Aura Scent = Coffee | Preferred Magic/s = Fire, Water | Preferred Weapon/s = Scimitar

Quote    Reply   

#264 [url]

May 2 11 11:48 PM

I found this through Google, I wanted to find a site for the series but i originally saw it in google but I really got into it from wikipeadia. I was looking up info about the warlock and I saw there were online games. Yes, online games. and I saw the site under external links, so I looked into all of them and I liked this one because it let people give their opinions about the series.

"My show now, Keyblade master! Who am I? Oh, my name's Axel.
Got it memorized?"
Aura color: Metallic-Red, Aura scent: Darkness, Prefered weapon: Chakrams or keyblade, Number or Rank: VIII, Lucian Agent.

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#265 [url]

May 7 11 10:37 AM

QUOTE (Pierulestheworld @ April 20, 2011 02:30 am)
I found it though Deviantart... the awesome pictures of Saint Germain and the Morrigan. Whoever made those is awesome. ^.^

You mean the ones of Bellus Stella?
Yea, there are a lot of cool thing on there

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#266 [url]

May 16 11 6:06 PM

I found it via Google. i was trying to find fanfiction, and i wanted to read more about Will and Pally, and I found the threads for them, and joined because I love these books.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#267 [url]

May 16 11 9:07 PM

I came here when I was about halfway through the Alchemyst and was searching online to find the Magician, and I found the forums. I joined immediately because of how much I love these books.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   

#268 [url]

May 21 11 6:18 PM

By Michael Scott himself on Facebook.

user posted image
Aura Color: Burnt Orange ,Solid, with the tendency to pull like gravity
Aura Scent: Musk
Master of Fire and beginner in Water

Quote    Reply   

#270 [url]

Jun 20 11 9:26 PM

I found this website through Twitter. I forgot how.

Aura: Red
Scent: Fennel
Element: Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#272 [url]

Jun 22 11 6:09 AM

QUOTE (Floatzel98 @ June 22, 2011 07:06 am)
i only found this site because i started reading the books and wanted to know more about them!

Welcome Floatzel98, you'll be in good company here then! Please be aware if you haven't finished The Warlock that most threads are open to Warlock posts now so you may risk seeing spoilers. But we're glad you joined us and we are looking forward to reading your posts! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#273 [url]

Jul 9 11 6:51 PM

My main way of finding this forum was google, but I really got to it from the portal page. It was from clicking around on the links there that I found this site.

user posted image
Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Campfire
Magics: Fire

Quote    Reply   

#275 [url]

Jul 30 11 7:48 PM

I was so anxious to know if there was anyone so obsessed with this book series as I am that I just searched in google for a forum and... There I am.

"On the top of Notre Dame, Dee and Machiavelli watched as Flamel and the others picked their way through the smoking piles of masonry, heading in the direction of the bridge..."

Michael Scott, "The Magician", page 454, first paragraph.

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#276 [url]

Jul 31 11 2:46 PM

I found the forum by scrying, of course. I was using a genuine copy of a fake Anasazi salad bowl (c. 2006) and a mixture of spider sweat and basilisk drool for liquid. It didn't work, so I consulted Prof. Google. He showed me the error of my ways and revealed the forum to me.

He also told me that spiders don't sweat. Who knew? flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

#277 [url]

Jul 31 11 8:31 PM

I was just researching some stuff about auras because I believe in this stuff and I found this website. I read what I needed to read and left. then I looked up some other Nicolad Flamel stuff and I saw this website so I read some more about it. I liked it so I signed up for it because it has good info.

Aura:Clear-Sent:Water Lilly-Magic: (nothing yet)
"Ninjas were cowards, sneaking around in their black pajamas, stabbing their victims with poisoned darts. I hate ninjas-they have no honor."
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#278 [url]

Aug 7 11 11:53 PM

i was just looking for pictures of the monsters and characters in the book and when i typed in marethyu and found this website

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#279 [url]

Aug 8 11 12:23 AM

We're very happy that you all found us, you're in great company here! We look forward to reading your posts as you join in with our discussions

Quote    Reply   

#280 [url]

Aug 9 11 4:33 PM

My friend told me about this site...

~*Pookiemac*~
Aura Colour- Light Blue
Aura Scent- Roses
Element- Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply