Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#241 [url]

Nov 4 10 3:02 AM

QUOTE (LunaAquaVirgo @ November 03, 2010 06:33 pm)
QUOTE (Archon14 @ November 02, 2010 09:59 pm)
One of the "I found this site through..." poll options was "Gaia".
Does anybody know what that is?

According to the Google search for Gaia online, this is how that website is described:
"An online hangout, incorporating social networking, forums, gaming and a virtual world."

That is accurate, All those in one. Think RPG and forums combined. Michael also has a Gaia account, and if you look at my sig that was an avatar I had for that site.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#243 [url]

Nov 4 10 6:38 PM

In series wikipedia pages "External links" selection. I was looking there for a link to a wiki about the series. There wasn't one, so went here to find out if one exists.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#244 [url]

Nov 26 10 4:29 AM

i google searched the first book and found the immoratal portal and it lead me here!

Aura Color: Lime Green
Aura Scent: Basil
Magics Known: Earth
Titles: Warlock, Necromancer

Quote    Reply   

x1999

#245 [url]

Dec 6 10 8:09 PM

I actually stumbled upon this site on accident. I wanted to know more about the Torc clans so I googled them. I found this site, then I joined it!

Next-Generation- The Fighter Of Shadows
user posted image
Aura: Color:Opaque dark gray with pink at hands, feet, and hair Smell:musty (like books)
Weapons: 2 Katanas (Sola(fire) and Luna(lightning)), assassin dagger, throwing daggers Elements: Shadow Arts (necromancy, shadow fire, etc.)
"Death is not a separation, but a new view point."-XYZ (x1999)

Quote    Reply   

#246 [url]

Dec 6 10 11:24 PM

i was googling about the four swords of power for my lang. arts fictional story that i have to write, and clicked on this website!!!!!!!!!!!! and now i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif wub.gif

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   

#247 [url]

Dec 6 10 11:28 PM

I joined in July, but I never said how I found it so...
I googled the books and found the website.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#250 [url]

Dec 19 10 12:50 AM

Typed in the book, trying to find Micheal's page, and I found this! Thank you BING! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura: Pure Cerulean Blue Scent: Old Spice Specialties: Water Magic and Sorcery

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#251 [url]

Dec 21 10 2:32 AM

Google. I read "The Alchemyst" and currently reading "The Magician" since i loved both books i searched on google "The secrtes of nicholas flamel forum" and found this.I was excited flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

Zero

Apprentice

#252 [url]

Jan 9 11 8:13 AM

i was google searching the game that tells you your aura

Aura Color: [TBA]
Aura Scent: Black Cherry (Changes sporadically)
Master of the Elements of Darkness and Shadow

"They say living well is the best revenge, but Stabbing works just as well"
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#253 [url]

Jan 11 11 1:57 AM

In the back of the books, it has Michael Scott's website, I went there, when I first started reading them in May, found this site, looked around, and promtly forgot about it. Then in August, I read the Necromancer, remembered this site, and joined.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#254 [url]

Jan 19 11 12:14 AM

I was trying to find out who Scathach was, so i googled her, and this website came up. Its a great website!!

user posted image
Aura: Blue
Scent: Juniper
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

#257 [url]

Feb 17 11 7:20 PM

From Wiki.
"Author endorsed fan forum visited daily by the author." are the words that take me here.

user posted image
| Aura : Deep Brown | Odor : Sandalwood | Magic : Earth | Weapon : Axe |

Quote    Reply   

#258 [url]

Feb 24 11 3:21 PM

From Google search. Found it when i want to know who the Necromancer is. Just type Necromancer, John Dee and voila, i got lots of suggestion and this site is one among them (6 from top i think)..

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#259 [url]

Mar 7 11 10:02 AM

After I had read the first three books and the Necromancer still wasn't released I searched for it via google and when I found that out, I still kept searching for more info about the Necromancer...and eventually...I ended up here

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#260 [url]

Mar 7 11 3:02 PM

I found out via Google. I´d already read a brief mention about the site on Wikipedia, but I rarely go to forums wikipedia recommends me. I don´t know just why that is , actually. =/

-Multiverse

"Let´s not get ahead of ourselves. Instead, why not get ahead of each other?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help