Remove this ad

Elena

Immortal

#221 [url]

Jul 24 10 3:19 AM

Um, exactly! lol

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#224 [url]

Aug 4 10 11:18 PM

I was just messing around on google, and here I am today!

@Elena: yes, I do love the internet!

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#225 [url]

Aug 15 10 5:45 PM

I found the forum first by googling the series, wanting more info, then I found Michael Scott's website, then I found the link to "Flamel's Immortal Portal." I'm super happy that I found this site. In a series with unanswered questions and intentional plot-holes, it's helpful to see what others are thinking and theorizing about... Or at least it's helpful to me lol.

Aura: Red
Scent: Cinnamon
Magic Element: Fire

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#226 [url]

Aug 25 10 11:11 AM

QUOTE (Jessica B. @ August 15, 2010 06:45 pm)
I found the forum first by googling the series, wanting more info, then I found Michael Scott's website, then I found the link to "Flamel's Immortal Portal." I'm super happy that I found this site. In a series with unanswered questions and intentional plot-holes, it's helpful to see what others are thinking and theorizing about... Or at least it's helpful to me lol.

We're happy that you found us too! The point that you made about the clues and plot lines that you made and wanting other fans to discuss them with is exactly why the forum was created flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#230 [url]

Sep 9 10 5:01 PM

I was looking for a Flamel fansite after I read The Magician on April 2010 so I googled the keyword "secrets of the immortal nicholas flamel fansite." The results brought me to flamels-immortal-portal.com.
I visit the site once in a while; then on May 30, 2010, I read a post about a short story Michael had written entitled "The Death of Joan of Arc." But then, in order to read it, I must first be a member of the forums. So I registered and then that's it... flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#231 [url]

Sep 18 10 12:45 PM

i was doing some research on Aoife (if i remember correctly), then poof! the link to this site appeared on google search results. of course i couldn't resist joining.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#234 [url]

Oct 15 10 3:39 PM

i was on a computer at a cafe in france and the last thing someone was on was this website and at that time i was reading the alchemyst and i set up a account and that was that flamelssecret/clap3.gif

CODE
immortal champions
And thats what i think
Aura Color=gray
sent= roses

Quote    Reply   

#236 [url]

Nov 3 10 3:59 AM

One of the "I found this site through..." poll options was "Gaia".
Does anybody know what that is?

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#237 [url]

Nov 3 10 6:33 PM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ November 02, 2010 09:59 pm)
One of the "I found this site through..." poll options was "Gaia".
Does anybody know what that is?

According to the Google search for Gaia online, this is how that website is described:
"An online hangout, incorporating social networking, forums, gaming and a virtual world."

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#240 [url]

Nov 4 10 2:05 AM

According to the Google search for Gaia online, this is how that website is described:
"An online hangout, incorporating social networking, forums, gaming and a virtual world."

Thanks Luna!

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help