Remove this ad

#201 [url]

Jun 27 10 2:36 PM

I was bored, so I searched Flamel Forums and found this.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#202 [url]

Jun 27 10 11:31 PM

...I just realized my username was changed. Anyway....

I originally came across "The Alchemyst" in a store, trying to find a book to hopefully sate me while I went camping. Fell in love with the story, and the series, back in 2007. Here's the odd part. I changed my username on Gaia to be "Thee Alchemyst" as soon as I came home, in honor of the book. About a week or so later, Gaia decides to hook up with Mr. Scott here and advertise the book! I was ecstatic! (Quite frankly, I still am. People make references to me and the book all of the time, especially since I've kept the name, and decided to make it my pen name.)

But... I was told to go on here since he couldn't access his Gaia account (via Twitter, oddly enough) and thusly had to rigorously search Google and his website to find it. Okay, so it was easier than that. But I had to be melodramatic about it.

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." -Oscar Wilde
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple." -Oscar Wilde (The Importance of Being Earnest, 1895, Act I)

Why yes, I am indeed female. Even though the love of my life, Oscar Wilde, went "the other way" at the end. :'(

Quote    Reply   

#203 [url]

Jul 1 10 2:53 AM

In a way I found this Forum from my friends. Actually I found this from my sister.

user posted image

There's real poetry in the real world, Science is the poettry of reality -Richard Dawkins

Quote    Reply   

#205 [url]

Jul 1 10 4:03 AM

She made an account shortly after I did, but she is still awaiting a message from Zephfire. Her account is now valid, but when she tried to get on she couldn't. I don't know why. I got an email saying that I got a message from Zephfire. So she is waiting for that. Ghost Sorceress (my sisster's username) is my twin.

user posted image

There's real poetry in the real world, Science is the poettry of reality -Richard Dawkins

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#206 [url]

Jul 1 10 4:08 AM

QUOTE (Bluescales14 @ July 01, 2010 07:03 am)
She made an account shortly after I did, but she is still awaiting a message from Zephfire. Her account is now valid, but when she tried to get on she couldn't. I don't know why. I got an email saying that I got a message from Zephfire. So she is waiting for that. Ghost Sorceress (my sisster's username) is my twin.

Ahh I see!

Twins eh?

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#208 [url]

Jul 1 10 1:33 PM

QUOTE (Bluescales14 @ July 01, 2010 05:03 am)

Ghost Sorceress should not be expecting a message from me, the message is sent by whichever Admin member approves the account. I will look at the account application, as a rule duplicate IP registrations are not permitted on this forum unless you've had contact with me or Hitman first.

Quote    Reply   

#209 [url]

Jul 3 10 11:07 AM

I actually came across this series by chance. I was standing in the checkout line at walmart and there was a copy of The Alchemyst that someone decided not to buy laying on the checkout counter. The cover looked interesting so I just went ahead and bought it as an impulse buy. That first book had me rushing off to the library to find the rest of the series. I haven't finished The Necromancer yet. Probably in a couple days.

BTW, this is a great forum. Very well put together.

Quote    Reply   

#212 [url]

Jul 13 10 4:05 PM

I searched Marthyu on google and found a link to the Marethyu section.

Aura: White Scent: Winter Learned: Necromancy, Alchemy, Fire
I have the gift of Foresight... I know Marethyu...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein
Anyone seen any of the Stargate shows?
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#215 [url]

Jul 13 10 7:49 PM

QUOTE (endlessea @ July 13, 2010 08:33 pm)
Just found the website off of google. Being a web designer and IT I have to say this is very well put together. Congrats guys.

Thank you for the compliment and welcome to the forum! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#216 [url]

Jul 16 10 10:17 PM

My friend told me about the site and i just came and looked around the site and now i can't get off it.I love the set up like the why its put together its easy and fast.

flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Kitties are the BEST! <3

Quote    Reply   

#218 [url]

Jul 23 10 9:57 PM

I searched "Scathach" to see if I could find a pronunciation guide... the first few results were from this forum. I hyperventilated a little, asked my mom if I could join, and haven't looked back. ^^

(This was two days ago, mind.) ^^

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   

#220 [url]

Jul 24 10 2:58 AM

High five! Go random Google results that end up being awesome!

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help