Remove this ad

#181 [url]

May 30 10 1:49 PM

I don't really remember, cause I've nown about this for a while....

Think I searched for Alchemyst fansites on google....Andfound the website. Been following the site's Twitter for a while, and with the Necromancer comming out, I figured it was time to join!!

I really love forums, and I'm quite active on the best Twilight forum.. (at least I think so)

Seven Half-Bloods shall answer the call
To storm or fire the world must fall
An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to the doors of death

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sorcerer

#182 [url]

May 30 10 8:17 PM

I have known about the series for a bit, and i was bored one day and just kept popping my fav books(e.g. Harry Potter, Twilight, Percy Jackson (including the new Camp Half-Blood series) and Lord of the Rings) into Google. I found this, and the Immortal Portal. I joined because i wanted to see the quotes, and discuss the books with other fans as my friends only read when their grade depends on it...lol

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#184 [url]

Jun 2 10 12:24 AM

Do you mind if I post a link to the forum on the main Wikipedia article for The Secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel?

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#185 [url]

Jun 2 10 12:37 AM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 01, 2010 07:24 pm)
Do you mind if I post a link to the forum on the main Wikipedia article for The Secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel?

go ahead wikipedia is ok its strictly a research site so its ok to post.

Quote    Reply   

#186 [url]

Jun 2 10 1:14 AM

Lol, I got it from a friend she started reading The Alchemyst, and then I read it, and then she's like "Oh, Flamels Immortal Portal is sooo cool!!" and such, so i joined!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#187 [url]

Jun 2 10 6:24 PM

QUOTE (Njirana @ June 02, 2010 01:14 am)
Lol, I got it from a friend she started reading The Alchemyst, and then I read it, and then she's like "Oh, Flamels Immortal Portal is sooo cool!!" and such, so i joined!

Ha ha! guilty as charged...

That would be me you're talking about.

But yes, It is "sooo cool"

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#189 [url]

Jun 2 10 7:52 PM

QUOTE (rodbriones @ June 02, 2010 08:24 pm)
I learned from the master himself, Mr. Michael Scott... love this site.. wub.gif

Welcome Rod, we look forward to reading your posts!

Quote    Reply   

#190 [url]

Jun 2 10 8:32 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 02, 2010 08:52 pm)
QUOTE (rodbriones @ June 02, 2010 08:24 pm)
I learned from the master himself, Mr. Michael Scott... love this site..  wub.gif

Welcome Rod, we look forward to reading your posts!

hey there Zephfire.. thanx..

AURA: Cobalt mixed aura
SCENT: Ocean Breeze
ELEMENT: Aether

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#191 [url]

Jun 6 10 1:54 PM

I was looking on google and than I found Mr. Scott`s site and so I came oppun this

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#192 [url]

Jun 15 10 10:50 PM

I found it on google. I just recently found the books, read all 4 and was searching for more on the books to come etc. I also discovered the podcast through itunes when I was looking to download the audiobooks.

Quote    Reply   

#193 [url]

Jun 16 10 5:07 AM

I had just finished reading The Sorceress when I realized that this series is one of the best I've read, and whenever I like a book series, I try and find a movie for it.

I looked on IMDb and found that it wasn't made yet, but to be made, so I looked on google for possible actors for the movie, and the thread here of "film news" showed up and it showed Robert Downey Jr. as a prediction that someone posted.

I liked it, saw that it was a fan site, and joined!

user posted image
Aura color: Electric Blue
Aura scent: Rain
Elemental Magic: Water
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf the Gray

Quote    Reply   

#194 [url]

Jun 16 10 8:03 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ June 16, 2010 12:07 am)
I had just finished reading The Sorceress when I realized that this series is one of the best I've read, and whenever I like a book series, I try and find a movie for it.

I looked on IMDb and found that it wasn't made yet, but to be made, so I looked on google for possible actors for the movie, and the thread here of "film news" showed up and it showed Robert Downey Jr. as a prediction that someone posted.

I liked it, saw that it was a fan site, and joined!

It was fate! lol

I found out from Michael Scott's website (:

Quote    Reply   

#196 [url]

Jun 19 10 3:20 PM

If im not familiar with one of the items or gods or important places in The books then I usually give it a good google (who doesn't?) well when I googles removed... it brought me here

*Please refrain from posting spoilers in non spoiler threads.

Aura
Color: Crystal/ Clear
Scent:Salty Ocean Breeze
Elemental affinity:Water
Years of Foolishness. Moments of Brilliance.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

saphira243

Spellcaster

#197 [url]

Jun 19 10 7:33 PM

i found it through Google. when i read the Alchemyst i was on Wikipedia for half the time of the day. but then i googled Flamel and was scrolling down then i found the portal and i think it was a day later is when i finally found the forum

user posted image
I am the Master of Night. I'm that feeling your being watched.
Aura color: Sapphire Aura scent: ice

Quote    Reply   

#198 [url]

Jun 21 10 11:31 PM

Well I read the books first and I was dying for a place to talk about it, so I was poking around and in the books there was a link to Michael's site, and then I found Flamel's Immortal portal and then I signed up to this! I love it, thanks guys! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

#199 [url]

Jun 22 10 2:39 AM

Does the official site, flamel's immortal portal, count as "Michael's Site?"

That's how I found this forum, it was in one of their posts and I clicked on it

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#200 [url]

Jun 22 10 1:05 PM

QUOTE (remusflamel @ June 21, 2010 09:39 pm)
Does the official site, flamel's immortal portal, count as "Michael's Site?"

That's how I found this forum, it was in one of their posts and I clicked on it

Well technically we want to know how you found both the forum and the fansite.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help