Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Oct 25 08 1:34 AM

Tags : :

So that we can grow our forum and thank those sites that are helping us would you please vote and post to tell us how it was that you found your way to us?
Thanks for your time guys!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

How did you find this forum? (Result)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 25 08 3:41 AM

lol i honestly found this forum by luck.. i remember looking on youtube for movies of books i really liked and when i typed the alchamyst i saw a link to this forum and have been here sence

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Oct 25 08 3:54 AM

i found out from you of course Zeph!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#4 [url]

Oct 25 08 1:56 PM

I too found out from Zeph. But I have been working on creating a blog about all my favorite things- books being near the top of the list and I will happily post a link once I've figured that out (can't promise any traffic from it though)!

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Oct 26 08 2:22 AM

QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ October 25, 2008 02:56 pm)
I too found out from Zeph. But I have been working on creating a blog about all my favorite things- books being near the top of the list and I will happily post a link once I've figured that out (can't promise any traffic from it though)!

Thanks for that Dreaming..we're grateful of any way that you can find to help spead our link about! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

Oct 27 08 1:04 PM

I wasn't really sure how to vote...

I mean, I guess I heard about the forum (and the series) from Z, through Hitman...but I also helped in the creation of it...so I didn't really "come to this forum"...

Anyway, I answered From a Friend and the would be Zeph and/or Hitman.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Oct 27 08 11:02 PM

I voted "from friends."

Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. - Dumbledore

Listen, I will tell you a mystery! We will not all die, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. ~ 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#10 [url]

Oct 28 08 12:23 AM

QUOTE (Psyche @ October 28, 2008 12:02 am)
I voted "from friends."

Welcome Psyche..new and old friends always welcome care to name check your dutiful friend?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Oct 28 08 1:16 AM

She's not a member, yet. We both went looking for fan sites several months ago and found absolutely zilch, and when she was looking today, she found this one and told me about it. We'll have to see if she joins in or not.

Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. - Dumbledore

Listen, I will tell you a mystery! We will not all die, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. ~ 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Oct 28 08 1:26 AM

QUOTE (Psyche @ October 27, 2008 08:16 pm)
She's not a member, yet. We both went looking for fan sites several months ago and found absolutely zilch, and when she was looking today, she found this one and told me about it. We'll have to see if she joins in or not.

Heres to hoping she does!

-Mo
The Alchemyst and The Magician are awesome!!

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#13 [url]

Oct 28 08 2:30 AM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 27, 2008 09:26 pm)

I agree - the more, the better! flamelssecret/dance.gif

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#14 [url]

Oct 28 08 3:23 AM

QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ October 28, 2008 03:30 am)
QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 27, 2008 09:26 pm)

I agree - the more, the better! flamelssecret/dance.gif

And i definitely agree with that too! More the merrier..room for all! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Oct 29 08 2:42 AM

I found out from friends (you know who you are who got me to read these books!) now I just need to find time to keep up with the forum!

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#17 [url]

Oct 29 08 6:55 AM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ October 29, 2008 03:42 am)
I found out from friends (you know who you are who got me to read these books!) now I just need to find time to keep up with the forum!

Ooh I think I have a good idea who that was! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Oct 29 08 3:24 PM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ October 29, 2008 03:42 am)

Ooh I think I have a good idea who that was! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

I wonder who that was? LOL

QUOTE (maylejaz @ October 29, 2008 08:16 am)
Hit/Gods sent me over a email from their O.T. site....thanks guys!!!!  flamelssecret/bow.gif

YAY!!!!

Hey there friends, I'm glad you joined us!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

sirius2

Apprentice

#20 [url]

Oct 29 08 6:52 PM

I found this site from the HPQuest forum.

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
user posted image
Sig by Godsryche

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help