Remove this ad

Calliope

Sorcerer

#1221 [url]

May 13 12 4:32 AM

... there's no animation in it.. I know not to do it. Animation files tend to be .gif, not .png... so yeah, no animation, you're safe!

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1222 [url]

May 15 12 12:02 PM

can someone make one for me? something like a dragon/pheonix surrounded by water and breathing out flames which say "johnD2012"

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#1223 [url]

May 15 12 12:20 PM

Hi! I was just wonder what sooftware did you guys used to make that kind of banner? I only use paint flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Anyway here's my first attempt at a banner. Is the quote quite legible?

user posted image

Aura Color: Sea Blue

Aura Scent: Ocean

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#1224 [url]

May 15 12 1:25 PM

QUOTE (hemsbane @ May 15, 2012 07:20 am)
Hi! I was just wonder what sooftware did you guys used to make that kind of banner? I only use paint flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif

user posted image

There is many different programs you can use for this, I think the two most popular are photoshop (which is a rather expensive program) and GIMP which is a free image editing program.

Quote    Reply   

#1225 [url]

May 15 12 1:29 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 15, 2012 09:25 pm)
QUOTE (hemsbane @ May 15, 2012 07:20 am)
Hi!    I was just wonder what sooftware did you guys used to make that kind of banner? I only use paint flamelssecret/wall_.gif  flamelssecret/wall_.gif  flamelssecret/wall_.gif

user posted image

There is many different programs you can use for this, I think the two most popular are photoshop (which is a rather expensive program) and GIMP which is a free image editing program.

`thanks

Aura Color: Sea Blue

Aura Scent: Ocean

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1226 [url]

May 19 12 2:33 PM

I've been thinking about having a new banner ( I've lost all my old ones when I got a new computer ) , and I was hoping that someone might be able to make me one?

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   

#1227 [url]

May 22 12 5:54 AM

QUOTE (totoro53 @ May 19, 2012 08:03 pm)
I've been thinking about having a new banner ( I've lost all my old ones when I got a new computer ) , and I was hoping that someone might be able to make me one?

lol u copied hunger games and laterally inversed it

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#1228 [url]

May 22 12 9:05 PM

Nah jd, that's an old one she already had up here, but it reminds me - Totoro, if you want to retrieve any of your old sigs and avvies you may want to try going back through this thread, a lot of your old signature banners should be on here and I'm pretty sure the codes would still work.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1229 [url]

May 22 12 10:23 PM

I know there are a few at the beginning, but I have no idea where the other ones are and I don't have the time to look through

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   

#1230 [url]

May 25 12 1:09 AM

Anyone want to make a new signature and panner for me about Pi vertically matrix style? I willl be so honored. flamelssecret/bow.gif

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

#1231 [url]

May 27 12 6:06 PM

i currently have a banner and avatar, but i feel they may be a little outdated and was hoping maybe someone would be up to the challenge of creating either a Green Knight in all his grandeur for a new avatar or maybe something in a similar area for a new banner. for the banner, could someone do rather a man kneeling down wearing a completed translucent armor set made of his aura, even the aura radiating about him or trailing off as smoke. holding a large sword also dark green. maybe having him bowing to either an elder or even Marethyu (doesnt have to include the elder or marethyu, just a thought). also if the banner could still keep my username and the quote "At your service" i would be eternally greatful flamelssecret/love0030.gif flamelssecret/love0030.gif flamelssecret/bow.gif flamelssecret/bow.gif

Please remember that coloured, out-sized and special font text is reserved for the Birthday/Holiday threads, signatures and for Mod use only. Thanks! ~Elena

user posted image
Aura Color: dark green
Aura Scent: Fresh cut grass

Quote    Reply   

#1232 [url]

Jul 21 12 11:39 PM

Can someone make a gandalf themed signature banner.

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1233 [url]

Aug 8 12 1:55 PM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ July 21, 2012 11:39 pm)
Can someone make a gandalf themed signature banner.

I can try...

Here's one:

user posted image

and another:

user posted image

Please read the rules on banners and signatures in the code of conduct. Neither of these meets the size requirements, and moving images and flashing icons are not allowed in signatures. Thanks ~SC

user posted image
Aura color: Faint Yellow..........Aura scent: Lemongrass

Quote    Reply   

#1234 [url]

Aug 9 12 1:22 PM

Hey flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif

Could someone make me a Scathach set with the actress off Dead or Alive the one with short purple hair as Scathach (with read hair)?

Do you do order? If so I'd could maker it more specific

I have removed the colored text from your post. Please note that colored text is for the birthday/holiday threads, mod use and signatures only. ~Thanks SC

Oh I am GOOOD!

Quote    Reply   

#1235 [url]

Jul 26 13 8:24 AM

Now the forum has a new look it's not the old nice papyrus style, it's green and white with all these new buttons; how do I go to change my signature and banner now? I can't find a link to settings or anything. Please help?

user posted image

Aura: Forest Green Scent: Rainwater

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help