Remove this ad

#1181 [url]

Mar 16 12 6:12 PM

Would anybody be willing to make me a banner?
I would like a silvery ghost, hovering in a fire, with orange butterflies flying around it. I'd also like some text reading the following:

"You just can't go around putting your hand through people's faces. It's rude, for one thing. Deeply unsettling, for another."

If you can't do it, that's fine, but if you can, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1182 [url]

Mar 16 12 11:59 PM

Had some time and thought I'd work on a few banners...

For JoshNewman3577,
Not sure if this is exactly what you want... if it's not just let me know and I'll change it

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/wu1k0p.jpg[/IMG]

For johnD2012,
Let me know if you like it, and once again if you don't let me know and I'll fix it...

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2llgf2o.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   

#1184 [url]

Mar 17 12 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ February 14, 2012 10:03 pm)
I would like it to be a wizard with a white robe, with a long white beard, a long white hat, and a long white staff. He's holding up the staff and a brilliant gold light is bursting out of it, and he's standing on a silver disc hovering above a black lake. And I want my Shadow Knight written in silver letters in the lake. Please and thank you. flamelssecret/grouphug.gif

And if you can, can you make an avvie for me too? If you would then I would like a golden background with Shadow Knight written in silver letters. Thank you so very much! flamelssecret/love0030.gif

I was just wanting to know if someone would make me this. I would be so very thankful. flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1185 [url]

Mar 19 12 5:27 PM

Wow . . . that flamelssecret/fire.gif y horse is excellant! I'm still just learning graphic design, so I can't do anything half that good . . .

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter

Quote    Reply   

#1186 [url]

Mar 22 12 9:40 PM

QUOTE (phoenix11 @ March 16, 2012 11:59 pm)
Had some time and thought I'd work on a few banners...

For JoshNewman3577,
Not sure if this is exactly what you want... if it's not just let me know and I'll change it 

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/wu1k0p.jpg[/IMG]

I like it, but 1 last thing:
Could you make the words black?

Aura Color: Fire-Orange
Aura Scent: Phoenix Ashes
Magics Learned: Air,Fire,Water,Earth,Aether
Magics I Want to Learn: Necromancy, Scrying, Life Transferral

Quote    Reply   

#1187 [url]

Mar 27 12 7:12 PM

Not a problem... would you like an outline? If so what color?

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   

#1189 [url]

Apr 16 12 1:33 PM

QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac @ March 16, 2012 06:12 pm)
Would anybody be willing to make me a banner?
I would like a silvery ghost, hovering in a fire, with orange butterflies flying around it. I'd also like some text reading the following:

"You just can't go around putting your hand through people's faces. It's rude, for one thing. Deeply unsettling, for another."

If you can't do it, that's fine, but if you can, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.

Can anyone make me this sig banner? flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1190 [url]

May 2 12 6:14 PM

I'd be very grateful to anyone who could make me a nazgul themed signature banner. Just keep it nazgul and lotr themed and total freedom after that.

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1191 [url]

May 3 12 2:10 AM

If anyone could make me a banner that is silver and gold that says "Anything, Everything." I would be very grateful if someone could make this for me

aura:purple
scent:apple pie
user posted image
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#1192 [url]

May 3 12 10:58 AM

QUOTE (ronneemango @ 12:10; 3rd May 2012)
If anyone could make me a banner that is silver and gold that says "Anything, Everything." I would be very grateful if someone could make this for me

Here you go ronnee:

user posted image

CODE
[img]http://www.imgjoe.com/x/ronneemango.png[/img]

Also, I'm going to get on the other two signature requests here as soon as I can, unless there are any volunteers from anyone else who wants to have a go. Otherwise, I'll just post'em anyway and you can decide if you want it or not.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1193 [url]

May 3 12 12:34 PM

idd still like mine please

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#1194 [url]

May 3 12 9:02 PM

Francis De Saint Germain here's one I made. I know it probably ain't that good I'm new at this but for practice here it is. If you don't want it that is okay. Please tell me if you don't like it.

CODE
http://i47.tinypic.com/10mqxjk.jpg

user posted image

I didn't know if you wanted an avatar so I made you one.
CODE
http://i49.tinypic.com/azgba.jpg

user posted image

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1195 [url]

May 4 12 12:00 AM

Again I'm new at this don't criticize too much. Merlin I made you an avvie, but I didn't get the banner. Hope you like.

CODE
http://i48.tinypic.com/20js375.gif

user posted image

If you don't like it just tell me and I can make a new one.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1196 [url]

May 4 12 12:04 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ May 04, 2012 08:00 am)
Again I'm new at this don't criticize too much. Merlin I made you an avvie, but I didn't get the banner. Hope you like.

CODE
http://i48.tinypic.com/20js375.gif

user posted image

If you don't like it just tell me and I can make a new one.

O my gosh that is awsome way beyond my expectations flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif BUT too big according to forum rules can you small size it

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

#1197 [url]

May 4 12 12:22 AM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ May 04, 2012 12:04 am)
O my gosh that is awsome  way beyond my expectations  flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif  flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif BUT too big according to forum rules can you small size it

I believe it puts it the way it should be when you put it as your avatar. That's how big mine was and it isn't too big. Thank you! It was a pleasure to make.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1198 [url]

May 4 12 12:27 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ May 04, 2012 08:22 am)
QUOTE (merlin67 @ May 04, 2012 12:04 am)
O my gosh that is awsome  way beyond my expectations  flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif  flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif BUT too big according to forum rules can you small size it

I believe it puts it the way it should be when you put it as your avatar. That's how big mine was and it isn't too big. Thank you! It was a pleasure to make.

hey it worked now i especially liked the blue fire surrounding the letter

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1199 [url]

May 4 12 12:43 AM

Ok so I feel really stupid for asking this, but how do I put that as my banner thing?

aura:purple
scent:apple pie
user posted image
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1200 [url]

May 4 12 1:07 AM

QUOTE (ronneemango @ May 04, 2012 08:43 am)
Ok so I feel really stupid for asking this, but how do I put that as my banner thing?

not at all stupid on the top right hand corner of your screen there is my controls click on it then on the left side find sinture then pree IMG then enter the code if you dont under stand see the frequantly asked question thread or click herehere

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help