Remove this ad

#941 [url]

Feb 25 11 9:23 PM

That is brilliant. Thank you so, so, so much!

user posted image
Aura: Purple and Turquoise Scent: Coconut Element: Time/Aether Weapon: Bow and Arrow
"Where moves there any beautiful as I, with the little golden greedy carp, gold unto gold, a gleam in its long hair. No; nor is there one of equal power in spells and secret rites. The proudest or most coy of spirit things, hide where he will, in wave or wrinkled moon, obeys." - Vivien (Time and the witch Vivien)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#943 [url]

Feb 27 11 6:37 AM

I want a new banner and avie to go with my return to the forum so if you could make it with the japanese lyrics to the first theme of the Tv series fullmetal alchemist... also make it match my new name which i am going to ask Zephfire to change it to Astral Warp Alchemist and of course use my new name please and thanks!

Aura Color: Lime Green
Aura Scent: Basil
Magics Known: Earth
Titles: Warlock, Necromancer

Quote    Reply   

#944 [url]

Mar 3 11 8:16 AM

QUOTE (Elycia @ February 26, 2011 07:28 am)
you're welcome
MasterMageofMoon: is there any specific quote on yours?

No not really.

user posted image
Aura Color:UKNOWN Status:AWAKENED BUT UNDEFINED Scent:Chaos Most Skilled Magic: Aether

Litha is fast approaching.

Quote    Reply   

#945 [url]

Mar 3 11 11:55 PM

I want a new banner and avie to go with my name so if you could make it with the japanese lyrics to the first theme of the Tv series fullmetal alchemist... also make it match my new name pretty please and thank you!

Someone... Anyone.... PLEASE!?!

Quote    Reply   

#946 [url]

Mar 7 11 1:36 AM

I was wondering if someone could perhaps make me a banner pertaining to Will's aura? Anything lemon yellow, maybe...

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#948 [url]

Mar 7 11 6:29 PM

QUOTE (AstralWarp Alchemist @ March 03, 2011 05:55 pm)
I want a new banner and avie to go with my name so if you could make it with the japanese lyrics to the first theme of the Tv series fullmetal alchemist... also make it match my new name pretty please and thank you!

Someone... Anyone.... PLEASE!?!

@AWA: Could you maybe PM me the lyrics? I don't watch the show and I can't find them online.

@Shakespeare: I'll give it a try. Anything else you'd like incorporated?

@Nurmengard: Sure, feel free to PM it to me and I'll get it back to you resized.

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#949 [url]

Mar 7 11 10:02 PM

I'm back in the business! but only for a short while.
Here you go willshakespeare-immortalbard user posted image

CODE
[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_lMbXD0wQQGI/TXVVY6EZB2I/AAAAAAAAAng/IPYPiCwFpzg/willshakespeare-immortalbard-1.png[/img]

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#950 [url]

Mar 7 11 11:23 PM

Thanks so much, Phoenix-rising! I love it. Just one question...how do I put it on? *embarrassed face*

Phoenix11--Thanks for the offer. I already have one, but you can goof off with ideas still. I don't mind. I'll look at anything you post for me. Anything about Will is awesome.

Yay! I figured out how to do it. Sorry for my pitiful knowledge of computer technology...

Please do not double post. Use 'EDIT' to add any more comments in your posts. Thanks! ~Elena

Edit: Sorry, Elena. Didn't mean to break the rules. Could you perhaps explain a little for me, so I don't goof as much?

P. S. Is this what you meant by edit?

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#951 [url]

Mar 8 11 6:30 AM

P11 i sent the lyrics just ignore the lyrics i sent you from the 1st PM cause they are wrong

And PR could you make one for me also? you can get the lyrics from P11 if you would that would be awesome!

Quote    Reply   

#952 [url]

Mar 8 11 7:09 AM

could some one please make me a banner? I would like a purple background flecked with sky blue with the words "Lithia is fast approaching". something to do with time. and my name. plz. pm me when its done

user posted image
Aura Color:UKNOWN Status:AWAKENED BUT UNDEFINED Scent:Chaos Most Skilled Magic: Aether

Litha is fast approaching.

Quote    Reply   

#953 [url]

Mar 9 11 12:40 AM

@AWA: How's this?

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2csdqf4.jpg[/IMG]

If you don't like it or theres something you want changed let me know Also if you want an avatar let me know

@MMoM: I should have yours posted by the end of the night

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   

#954 [url]

Mar 9 11 1:09 AM

I like it but could you change the color scheme to like purple blues and greens?

And maybe just the English lyrics

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#955 [url]

Mar 9 11 1:30 AM

user posted image
MasterMageofMoon

CODE
[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_lMbXD0wQQGI/TXbXdhFRvwI/AAAAAAAAAn8/V-a_EUyXEZI/MasterMageofMoon-Banner1.png[/img]

user posted image
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#957 [url]

Mar 9 11 1:38 AM

i am one step ahead of you i started making yours after a postted MMoM's

AwA: could i shorten the lyrics, i'm having a hard time fitting them on the banner

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#958 [url]

Mar 9 11 1:47 AM

Are these short enough?

Cleave apart the memories of those faraway days with your hands
End the breath of sadness
Come on, pierce through my chest made anxious by love

If not just use this

Cleave apart the memories of those faraway days, pierce through my chest made anxious by love

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#959 [url]

Mar 9 11 1:54 AM

My personal preference is not to over crowd the banner to the point of not being able see whats what. The font size i had to use for the longer lyrics, while making your name large, is 12, not very visible.

i'll finish yours tomorrow, i'm getting tired and i have school tomorrow

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#960 [url]

Mar 9 11 2:02 AM

just do what you have to

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply