Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Feb 24 11 10:57 AM

mine's like that, too. got my Necormancer as a gift, hopefully the Warlock and Enchantress too so they'll all be in HC! but i will invest on HCs of the first three books

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JLB

Sorcerer

#43 [url]

Mar 6 11 3:32 PM

I got the first three paperback and the Necromancer hardcover for my Birthday, but all the rest will be hardcover!

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Mar 6 11 4:57 PM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ February 25, 2011 01:34 am)
The Alchemyst and The Magician are paperback, and the rest are Hardcover... or will be Hardcover!

Same here. The first two are paperback, but that's it.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Mar 9 11 1:50 AM

I think Hardcover's better just because of quality

user posted image
Aura Color: Bronze
Scent: Apple Pie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#46 [url]

Aug 3 11 5:30 PM

The dust jackets on hardcover copies always irritate me, but if I take them off then I can't see the awesome cover art, so I prefer paperbacks. I plan to get the boxed set when the Enchantress comes out, because now I have three books with American cover art and two with UK cover art, which bugs me.

Aura: Deep Red
Scent: Smouldering Parchment
Magics: Fire and Air
The promise given was a necessity of the past, the word broken is a necessity of the present.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#48 [url]

Jun 7 12 6:20 PM

QUOTE (sriapeterson @ June 07, 2012 10:22 am)
Do we know if/when a boxed set of the complete series will be released?

No there is no information on a box set other than the set of three from the first half of the series. If/when there is information on a box set we will post it.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#49 [url]

Jul 25 12 9:09 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 07, 2012 06:20 pm)
QUOTE (sriapeterson @ June 07, 2012 10:22 am)
Do we know if/when a boxed set of the complete series will be released?

No there is no information on a box set other than the set of three from the first half of the series. If/when there is information on a box set we will post it.

That is good to know. I believe that with the way that the series is going, with the impending film and all, we may get a complete boxed set soon. Hopefully!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help