Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 31 10 1:43 AM

Do you have any idea when it will be distributed in the Philippines?

I can't wait to have the boxed set!!! flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif

Aura: Lapis Lazuli
Aura Scent: Rosemary

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Oct 31 10 8:44 AM

QUOTE (Sophia Oxford @ October 31, 2010 01:43 am)

Have you looked at Fully Booked or Powerbooks?? Or even National Bookstore... flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#23 [url]

Oct 31 10 10:39 AM

QUOTE (Sophia Oxford @ October 31, 2010 02:43 am)

To the best of my knowledge, currently the box set is a USA only release but I will try and find out if there's any plans to release it around the world.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Oct 31 10 1:32 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 31, 2010 08:44 am)
QUOTE (Sophia Oxford @ October 31, 2010 01:43 am)

I can't wait to have the boxed set!!!  flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif

Have you looked at Fully Booked or Powerbooks?? Or even National Bookstore... flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

yep...but then it showed no results....

flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

Still, I'll be waiting for it...

QUOTE (Zephfire @ October 31, 2010 10:39 am)
QUOTE (Sophia Oxford @ October 31, 2010 02:43 am)

I can't wait to have the boxed set!!!  flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif

To the best of my knowledge, currently the box set is a USA only release but I will try and find out if there's any plans to release it around the world.

Thanks, Zephfire!!!

I'll be glad for the information...

Please do not post twice in a row, use the edit button instead to modify your post. Thanks ~SC

Aura: Lapis Lazuli
Aura Scent: Rosemary

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Dec 1 10 12:01 AM

I Just got my box set in the mail flamelssecret/clap3.gif its pretty cool to see it, even though I have them all in hardcover (except the Alchemyst which I'm hunting down right now) I dont regret doubling up at all its really awesome. I wish it wouldve come with some kind of postet though

user posted image
Aura: Emerald
Scent: Sage

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Dec 1 10 12:07 AM

Did the boxed set come in hardcover or paperback? Just curious.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#27 [url]

Dec 1 10 12:14 AM

QUOTE (orik @ December 01, 2010 03:07 am)

I believe the boxed set is in paperback.

@Alchemist92: Heh, I have 4 copies of each! Its worth it though!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Dec 1 10 12:14 AM

QUOTE (orik @ November 30, 2010 05:07 pm)

its in Paperback, I think box sets usually only come in paperback, I got a really good discount from B&N because I got there news letter. I recommend you go there if you cant afford the full price like me.

@ Elena flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif wow that is deadication, I applaud you flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Dec 1 10 12:18 AM

This may be a bit flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif but I have to say that I got the Ink series in boxed set and they were hardcover. Back on topic I want the boxed set tough they are in paperback (maybe I can buy them for someone I know).

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Dec 1 10 1:02 AM

QUOTE (orik @ November 30, 2010 05:18 pm)
This may be a bit flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif but I have to say that I got the Ink series in boxed set and they were hardcover. Back on topic I want the boxed set tough they are in paperback (maybe I can buy them for someone I know).

I dont mind what format theyre in if its a larger book I prefer it in hardcover but for the most part I dont mind, I think its in paperback because its more affordable and It makes the hardcovers more sought after

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Apprentice

#31 [url]

Dec 1 10 1:07 AM

I would like one of these sets, but I've already got the first three in paperback lol... If only I'd known about this set a couple months before they were released, I would've waited for it lol (I started reading them in late July).

Aura: Red
Scent: Cinnamon
Magic Element: Fire

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Dec 1 10 1:43 AM

QUOTE (Jessica B. @ November 30, 2010 06:07 pm)
I would like one of these sets, but I've already got the first three in paperback lol... If only I'd known about this set a couple months before they were released, I would've waited for it lol (I started reading them in late July).

Just buy it, Heres my reasoning I have a "display set" and a "usable set" The usable set Ive lent out and they've received some marks and rips, But now I have a nice display set.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Dec 1 10 5:32 AM

I probably would buy it if booksamillion had it!(they dont! How dare they!(I didnt see it there)) and I perfer hardback books and most if not all my box set are soft...MAKE THEM HARDBACKS! There so much better.

Ok, just looked at it on website and they have box set(first codex) in HARDCOVER! Only if it was in stores.....I dont remember seeing it in their stores...

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Dec 1 10 5:49 AM

QUOTE (Jordan20113 @ November 30, 2010 10:32 pm)
I probably would buy it if booksamillion had it!(they dont! How dare they!(I didnt see it there)) and I perferr hardback books and most if not all ym box set are soft...MAKE THEM HARDBACKS! There so much better.

Ok, just looked at it on website and they have box set(first codex) in HARDCOVER! Only if it was in stores.....I dont remember seeing it in their stores...

Really!? I havent seen any other retailer with a hardcover version of the box set, Is the site credible ?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#35 [url]

Dec 1 10 9:37 AM

QUOTE (Jordan20113 @ December 01, 2010 06:32 am)
I probably would buy it if booksamillion had it!(they dont! How dare they!(I didnt see it there)) and I perfer hardback books and most if not all my box set are soft...MAKE THEM HARDBACKS! There so much better.

You wouldn't have seen it in their stores as it should be a paperback only release. I checked the listing out for myself and I believe it is simply an error by the person that entered the listing details.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Dec 2 10 3:05 AM

Yes your probably right I just never seen them do a error like that....

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#37 [url]

Feb 21 11 9:21 PM

I love going to bookstores and seeing the box set, it looks really cool. Though I got my books sepretaly and not in the box set.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#38 [url]

Feb 22 11 1:09 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ December 01, 2010 09:37 am)
QUOTE (Jordan20113 @ December 01, 2010 06:32 am)

You wouldn't have seen it in their stores as it should be a paperback only release. I checked the listing out for myself and I believe it is simply an error by the person that entered the listing details.
Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Feb 23 11 11:06 AM

Yes! i like hard cover better than paperback. makes the books last longer, and having a jacket is cool!

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Feb 23 11 11:13 AM

My first three books are paperback and my copy of the Necromancer is the hardback one. I would want them all to be the paperback but I cannot wait another year to read The Necromancer... Now, when I line them up together, they doesn't seem to look good. At least my first three books is uniformly paperback, and my last three books (when that time comes) will be uniformly hardback.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help