Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jun 24 10 8:54 PM

Tags : :

Good news! The series has a lovely new addition! On September 28th the very first Box set presentation of the series will be available, and doesn't it look fabulous?

user posted image Random House USA
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 24 10 9:10 PM

that looks awesome!!!

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 24 10 9:22 PM

It does look awesome, cool, and amazing!

user posted image
Aura color:Bright pink Aura scent:Victorian rose
I am a warrior and an elemental mistress! p.s. My favorite magics are fire and water.

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#3 [url]

Jun 24 10 9:43 PM

It does...but I already have 3 copies of each book...awwwww but I want it!

it's beautiful! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#5 [url]

Jun 24 10 11:36 PM

Why would you need more than one?

Love the box set!

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 25 10 2:40 AM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 24, 2010 03:36 pm)
Why would you need more than one?

Love the box set!

One to keep and one for lending, obviously!

They should have put the fourth gold Magician symbol in the middle at the top, then they would have had all twelve.
I love it! I'd definitely have bought it.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 25 10 3:39 AM

My dad said I can have it, as long as I pay for it because he really finds it pointless to have a fourth copy of every book. lol (I have one in paper back, one in hardcover, and another paperback to lend out of every book. so thats why I would end up with four.)

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 25 10 7:52 AM

O gosh four books?? that is indeed pointless... but I want this

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 2 10 12:56 AM

Very nice... It's perfect as a gift to get someone new to the series hooked on it. <jotting down a memo> flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

user posted image
The Enchantress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
May 22, 2012 | Official Fan Site | Official Author's Site

Aura: Purple.........Scent: Cinnamon.........Elemental Magic: Earth and Water.........Specialty: Magician and Warlock

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jul 4 10 3:45 AM

Do you know if they are hardback covers or paperback?

user posted image

Aura Color: Émeraude
Aura Scent: Garlic and Onions sautéing in Butter
Latin Motto: Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 10 10 3:03 PM

That looks beautiful...maybe for one of my friends I will order that...she doesn't own any of the books and this looks A-may-zing!

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Aug 25 10 8:28 AM

um thats already out in aus and its called the First Codex. Gives some clues that there might be a second codex!!!!!!????? but its only 25 aug here so why have it coming out in Sep???

user posted image
Aura Color:UKNOWN Status:AWAKENED BUT UNDEFINED Scent:Chaos Most Skilled Magic: Aether

Litha is fast approaching.

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#15 [url]

Aug 25 10 1:48 PM

QUOTE (MasterMageofMoon @ August 25, 2010 03:28 am)
um thats already out in aus and its called the First Codex. Gives some clues that there might be a second codex!!!!!!????? but its only 25 aug here so why have it coming out in Sep???

Where did you see this already out??

Random House AU doesn't even have it listed on their website.

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#16 [url]

Aug 25 10 2:15 PM

I haven't seen it either Hit... and I live here (in Australia)... although when the Necromancer came out I got it on the 28th from Angus and Robertson, three days before it was due to be released... flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

EDIT: I just looked on the RH AU site... I'm sorry but that is such a daggy photo of Mr Scott...

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#18 [url]

Sep 5 10 10:44 PM

At the end of last school year, I bought a hardback copy of each of the first four books and gave them (privately) to the one sixth grade student I'd been reading the series to who seemed to be the most "into" the stories. I had exactly enough time to finish "Sorceress" before school was over, so I hope she's read "Necromancer" by now.

Wish I'd known about this boxed set a few months ago! But then again, I got the books at Costco so they cost about half of what B&N charges.

And in a week, I get to start reading again, to a new class of 6th graders!

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Sep 9 10 6:23 PM

Instead of buying a second copy of each book to be used for lending, maybe you should just accompany your friend to the library and help him or her borrow the book he or she likes to read. You could save a lot of money that way. flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Sep 9 10 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Papa Pat @ September 05, 2010 06:44 pm)
At the end of last school year, I bought a hardback copy of each of the first four books and gave them (privately) to the one sixth grade student I'd been reading the series to who seemed to be the most "into" the stories. I had exactly enough time to finish "Sorceress" before school was over, so I hope she's read "Necromancer" by now.

Wish I'd known about this boxed set a few months ago! But then again, I got the books at Costco so they cost about half of what B&N charges.

And in a week, I get to start reading again, to a new class of 6th graders!

It's nice to hear about teachers reading books to their students, because I enjoyed it when I was young. I think it would be a good way to bring awareness to this series at the school, and I'm sure that student will remember you for a very long time!

user posted image
The Enchantress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
May 22, 2012 | Official Fan Site | Official Author's Site

Aura: Purple.........Scent: Cinnamon.........Elemental Magic: Earth and Water.........Specialty: Magician and Warlock

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help