Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jun 7 10 8:29 AM

Tags : :

What role do eye colours play in the series? Among the characters so far we know of several that are grey eyed, some blue eyed, a few green, a couple brown, and in the case of the Morrigan/Macha/Badb eyes that change from black, to red to yellow! What are your thoughts on the eye colours?

Please try to keep Necromancer characters out of this discussion until after 15th August!

If you absolutely must use a Necromancer character to illustrate your point then make sure to START your post with the *Spoiler* smiley and leave a few empty lines before beginning your text.
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Calliope

Sorcerer

#1 [url]

Jun 7 10 10:43 AM

WARNING: the comment I am about to make is... jovial in nature!!!

Anyways, anyone else noticed that the Morrigan, the Macha, and the Badb's eye colours are the colours of the German flag... weird...

Okay, now on a serious note, I'm thinking eye colour in this series has a lot to do with genes and auric abilities... so I think it's a high possibility that a lot of the human characters are related. But a lot of other people think this also I'm thinking... I've heard somewhere that certain retina patterns are only passed down through families. So, judging by eye colour, Dee and Mach might be related... that'd be hilarious.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

#2 [url]

Jun 7 10 2:22 PM

I dont think Eye colors are important but who am I to tell you the rules

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#3 [url]

Jun 7 10 3:18 PM

QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 07, 2010 09:22 am)

Eye color is actually extremely important.

(I refuse to spell it with a 'u'! hahaaha)

#4 [url]

Jun 7 10 3:22 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 07, 2010 03:18 pm)

I can`t make a thing out of the eye colors.. It is confusing.. Can someone put all characters and their eye color`s together?

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Sorcerer

#5 [url]

Jun 7 10 8:04 PM

Josh/sophie=blue
scatty=green
~thats all i have

eye colors turn reflective of the aura when the aura is activated

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

#6 [url]

Jun 8 10 5:56 AM

I recall in The Sorceress that Billy's eyes are blue…just dropping a little info here

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Jun 10 10 8:23 PM

QUOTE (flamel's fav fan @ June 10, 2010 02:47 pm)
uh just to tell you , nick's eye color is pale\colorless, not gray , but you could consider it gray a really really light gray flamelssecret/confused0058.gif but IDK ?

Here you go.

QUOTE (The Magician)
Flamel's cool gray eyes flashed

#8 [url]

Jun 10 10 8:44 PM

what page is that on ?? i mean if you know, that is flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent: leather

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Albert Einstein

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#9 [url]

Jun 10 10 11:40 PM

QUOTE (flamel's fav fan @ June 10, 2010 09:44 pm)
what page is that on ?? i mean if you know, that is flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

It's on page 172 of The Magician.

#10 [url]

Jun 14 10 4:14 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 10, 2010 11:40 pm)
what page is that on ?? i mean if you know, that is   flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

it's not on 172? thats chapter twenty and that one is talking about perenelle?
[QUOTE]magician pg.106

( "No" Nicholas said mildly, his pale eyes starting to glitter dangerously.) flamelssecret/wall_.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent: leather

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Albert Einstein

Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 14 10 4:44 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 07, 2010 03:18 pm)

you mean the English spelling? well anyways i think the eye color is a reflection of the aura and genetic stuff like someone said.

i know this is off topic but does anyone know how many posts you need to get the second necro head thing and training thing title?

aura: green flecked with gold smell: hazelnuts mastered elements: weapon of choice: Powerhammer

#13 [url]

Jun 15 10 12:04 PM

Blue:
Sophie + Josh
Gilgamesh
Mars/Horus
Billy the Kid
Saint-Germain

Green:
Perenelle
Scathach

Gray:
Nicholas
Dee
Machiavelli
Joan of Arc

Brown:
Palamedes

Yellow:
Bastet
Badb or Macha (?)
Cernunnos (Amber)

Black:
Morrigan

Does anyone have any other eye colors from the Alchemyst, Magician, or Sorceress? It's 5:02am my time, and I can't remember very well. (No Necromancer eye colors, please. )

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#16 [url]

Jun 15 10 1:32 PM

QUOTE (flamel's fav fan @ June 14, 2010 11:14 am)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 10, 2010 11:40 pm)
what page is that on ?? i mean if you know, that is   flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

it's not on 172? thats chapter twenty and that one is talking about perenelle?
[QUOTE]magician pg.106

( "No" Nicholas said mildly, his pale eyes starting to glitter dangerously.) flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Try Chapter 36 of The Magician. She was giving you the page number of the ebook.

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#17 [url]

Jun 19 10 3:22 AM

The Disir have blue eyes

QUOTE (The Magician p. 184)
Maybe you've never heard of me, Josh said, but this he tilted the sword blade upward is Clarent. He watched the woman's bright blue eyes widen
slightly. And I see you have heard of it!
Spinning her sword loosely in one hand, the Disir began to edge around Josh. He kept turning to face her. He knew what she was doing moving him so that his back would be to the monster but he didn't know how to prevent it from happening. When his back was almost touching Nidhogg's stone skin, the Disir stopped.

The Will

Sorcerer

#18 [url]

Jun 19 10 2:32 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 18, 2010 08:22 pm)
The Disir have blue eyes

QUOTE (The Magician p. 184)
Maybe you've never heard of me, Josh said, but this he tilted the sword blade upward is Clarent. He watched the woman's bright blue eyes widen
slightly. And I see you have heard of it!
Spinning her sword loosely in one hand, the Disir began to edge around Josh. He kept turning to face her. He knew what she was doing moving him so that his back would be to the monster but he didn't know how to prevent it from happening. When his back was almost touching Nidhogg's stone skin, the Disir stopped.

Just to add on to what she said...

Each Disir has a has a different shade of blue.

Found the quote

QUOTE (The Magician (Pg.223 Ch. 24)
At first glance they were so alike that they could have been triplets. Tall and thin, with shoulder length blond hair, they were dressed alike in black tanks under soft leather jackets and blue jeans tucked into knee-high boots. There faces were all angles: sharp cheekbones, deeply sunken eyes, pointed chins. Only their eyes helped distinguish them. They were all different shades of blue, from the palest sapphire to deep, almost purple indigo. All three of looked as if they might have been sixteen or seventeen, but in actuality, they were older than most civilizations.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Calliope

Sorcerer

#19 [url]

Jun 19 10 3:44 PM

Cernunnos has Amber eyes:

QUOTE ( The Sorceress p218 paperback version)
Shockingly, unnaturally beautiful. The skin of its face was deeply tanned, but smooth and unlined, as if it had been carved out of stone, and oval amber eyes glowed within deep sunk sockets.

And the pupils are like horizontal black lines. This always made me think of goat's pupils, the way they are horizontal not vertical like a snake's pupils.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

Jun 19 10 7:47 PM

QUOTE (Calliope @ June 19, 2010 10:44 am)
Cernunnos has Amber eyes:

QUOTE ( The Sorceress p218 paperback version)
Shockingly, unnaturally beautiful. The skin of its face was deeply tanned, but smooth and unlined, as if it had been carved out of stone, and oval amber eyes glowed within deep sunk sockets.

And the pupils are like horizontal black lines. This always made me think of goat's pupils, the way they are horizontal not vertical like a snake's pupils.

hmm ok this must have been what i was thinking of, further down the page it says

QUOTE (The Sorceress)
The Magician looked into the Horned God’s eyes: the pupils were black slits, but, unlike a serpent’s, they were horizontal, like flat black lines. “So you are Dee.” The buzzing voices swirled in Dee’s head.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help