Remove this ad

#1621 [url]

Dec 16 11 2:54 AM

QUOTE (Morgandalf @ December 05, 2011 07:10 pm)
I like Helen McCrory for Perry (she was Narcissa Malfoy in Harry Potter). I think she's got the looks!

Yeah, I've seen her.. She could play Perry..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Remove this ad

#1622 [url]

Dec 17 11 10:09 PM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ December 15, 2011 07:44 pm)
Viggo Mortenson? Oh, oh, I know who he could be! He could be Saint-Germian!! He'd be perfect. Don't you think? I think he'd do wonderfully.

While I'm on my Lord of the Rings actors...Ian McKellan. I think he'd make either a really cool Gilgamesh or Prometheus.

Yes yes he'd be a great saint germain
But Ian Mckellan for gilgamesh is too old.

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

#1623 [url]

Dec 17 11 11:35 PM

You think? Yeah, I guess...

I'm still voting Tom Hiddleston for Shakespeare, though. What with his voice, he'd do wonderfully.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

#1624 [url]

Jan 20 12 11:31 PM

QUOTE (CharRose @ February 15, 2010 10:31 pm)
Okay well,
first of all, I think Johnny Depp would be a great Nicholas and Uma Thurman as Perenelle possibly? Also I would really LOVE for you to have open auditions for Sophie and possibly other characters but especially Sophie! I think I would be a great Sophie, I turn 15 in April (2010) have brown hair, can sing (if that matters) 5'3'' and well, I just really would like open auditions haha. If there already are open auditions, can you post a link on this site? thanks!
P.S. You really have to describe the Yggdrasill, it's pretty much the most beautiful and amazing part of the book <3

I agree. You should do open calls in the major cities. I bet you TONS of people would audition. Besides, open calls brought us people like Emma Watson.

#1626 [url]

Jan 24 12 1:03 PM

I think it would be better if they made a TV series instead because the time line for each book is like 3 days right? A movie for each book would be hard to pull off.

I want to see Olivia Wilde play Virginia Dare!

Welcome to the forum! Please take time to review the Code of Conduct (C.o.C.) as posting twice in a row is not allowed. You can use the 'Edit' button if you need add to you older post. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

#1627 [url]

Jan 29 12 8:13 AM

georgia-may from young talent time Australia 2012 could play Sophie I reckon

Aura Colour= Blue
Aura Sent= Blueberries
Favourite Element= Water and fire

#1628 [url]

Mar 11 12 10:01 PM

i thought the movie was suposed to come out 2012, still haven't heard about anything. im dieing to here about when this movie is coming out. The people in charge must of gotten something done by now since it s allready been like a few years since they announced the idea of making one. its outrageous how long this is taking. flamelssecret/faint.gif

DEMLEMONS!

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#1629 [url]

Mar 11 12 11:45 PM

QUOTE (DemLemons @ March 11, 2012 05:01 pm)
i thought the movie was suposed to come out 2012, still haven't heard about anything. im dieing to here about when this movie is coming out. The people in charge must of gotten something done by now since it s allready been like a few years since they announced the idea of making one. its outrageous how long this is taking. flamelssecret/faint.gif

hollywood moves very very slowly

#1630 [url]

Mar 12 12 1:18 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ March 11, 2012 04:45 pm)
i thought the movie was suposed to come out 2012, still haven't heard about anything.  im dieing to here about when this movie is coming out.  The people in charge must of gotten something done by now since it s allready been like a few years since they announced the idea of making one.  its outrageous how long this is taking.        flamelssecret/faint.gif

And then after they move slowly they sit on a shelf for a year or two. So we have a while to go yet me thinks. Plus they haven't contact me to play Germain yet so I KNOW its not even close.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Remove this ad

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#1631 [url]

Mar 12 12 1:56 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ March 11, 2012 04:45 pm)
i thought the movie was suposed to come out 2012, still haven't heard about anything.  im dieing to here about when this movie is coming out.  The people in charge must of gotten something done by now since it s allready been like a few years since they announced the idea of making one.  its outrageous how long this is taking.        flamelssecret/faint.gif

Unless the movie has some sort of special "vetting" - like "The Hunger Games".

Disney's been "going to make" an animated film about "Peter and the Starcatchers" - which I will believe when I see it.

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

#1632 [url]

Mar 25 12 7:07 PM

does anybody have any clue when this will be coming out??

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

#1633 [url]

Mar 25 12 7:35 PM

QUOTE (torcleader @ March 25, 2012 07:07 pm)
does anybody have any clue when this will be coming out??

No but there is some movie news if you check in the members only section or on the main page.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

#1634 [url]

Mar 25 12 11:59 PM

okay thanks shadow!!

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

#1635 [url]

Mar 26 12 12:34 AM

QUOTE (torcleader @ March 25, 2012 11:59 pm)
okay thanks shadow!!

No problem I thought you should know since it's pretty exciting and AWESOME! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

#1636 [url]

Apr 7 12 2:19 PM

I think that perenelle should be Cate Blanchett (the person who played Galadriel in the Lord Of The Rings). She gets my picture of perenelle. Towering, intimidating, magic, beautiful.

Anyone think the same? flamelssecret/Agreed.gif
Yes? No? Why? Why not?
anyone else your thinking?

Scatty is awesome

Please don't add unnecessary blank lines in your posts as they take up excessive board space. Thanks! ~Elena

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Pinewood

#1637 [url]

Apr 7 12 2:23 PM

QUOTE (Pyrostarcis @ April 07, 2012 07:19 am)
I think that perenelle should be Cate Blanchett (the person who played Galadriel in the Lord Of The Rings). She gets my picture of perenelle. Towering, intimidating, magic, beautiful.

Anyone think the same? flamelssecret/Agreed.gif
Yes? No? Why? Why not?
anyone else your thinking?

Scatty is awesome

Sure. Cate Blanchett works. She'd make a good Perenelle. Unfortunately, my picks for Josh and Sophie are too old now. Saw Alexander Ludwig in the Hunger Games. He's very tall now and doesn't look Josh's age at all.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

#1638 [url]

Apr 7 12 3:28 PM

Quote: lian neeson a better flamel that dee.

personally i agree with neeson being dee. he just seems to fit that evil guy better to me. Just give him a black overcoat, black dress pant and dress shoes, a black abe lincoln top hat and POOF!!! you have that perfect evil necromancer! flamelssecret/vamp.gif

thanks for the opinion!

flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Please don't double post. Instead, use the 'EDIT' function if you want to add any more comments in your posts. Thanks! ~Elena

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#1639 [url]

Apr 7 12 3:57 PM

Personally, I'd like to see Joe Mantegna as Machiavelli. Every time I watch "Criminal Minds" I have to remind myself that the character's name is ROSSI, not Machiavelli.

Just so long as Mantegna didn't slip into his "Fat Tony D'Amico" voice from "The Simpsons"....

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

#1640 [url]

Apr 7 12 4:02 PM

Quote: Joe Mantegna as machavelli

totally agreed!!!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help