Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1601 [url]

Nov 7 11 7:44 PM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ November 07, 2011 04:59 pm)
QUOTE (Moviebuff @ September 22, 2011 11:03 am)
The person you are referring to is Dame Judi Dench, and I agree, I do see her playing the role of Endor.

I love the thought but do you really see Judi Dench as the Witch Buff? I am not sure who I would see but she seems a little bit refined for the witch. I see someone more weathered almost like Maggie Smith if she was not so tall and with longer hair.

I do actually, but she'll have to step out of her usual acting style so we don't see M (007) or Aereon (Riddick) but my first choice for Endor is Betty White

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Remove this ad

#1602 [url]

Nov 8 11 6:29 PM

I saw a commercial for nciz(i only found out the details later)
but i saw this person who would be perfect for witch of endor and i finally found the actresses name.
LINDA HUNT
just put some mirror eyes and gray hair and perfect.
Mrs.Figg from harry potter 5 would be good for aunt agnes too.

Aura:PlatinumScent:caramel and fresh snow
Magics:Lightning,Luck
user posted image

#1603 [url]

Nov 24 11 8:45 AM

QUOTE (Artillery @ November 05, 2011 05:14 pm)
I think the guy who played Brom in Eragon would be good for Nicholas Flamel

Yeah, but I would prefer Nicholas Cage for that role..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#1604 [url]

Nov 24 11 4:36 PM

I was doing a little noodling on YouTube and found a "Dream Cast" for all the books through The Warlock. Some of the suggestions:

Nicholas: Robert Downey Jr.
Perenelle: Demi Moore
Scatty/Aoife: Emma Watson
John Dee: Hugh Grant
Hekate: Halle Berry
Endor: Betty White
Machiavelli: Alan Rickman
Saint-Germain: Johnny Depp
Mars Ultor: Vin Diesel
Bill Shakespeare: Robin Williams
Billy the Kid: Jude Law
Niten: Jackie Chan
Bastet: Helena Bonham Carter

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

#1606 [url]

Nov 27 11 4:32 AM

Well I'm just saying Arnold Schwarzenegger fits the description of Mars. Mars used to be buff and strong, now he's flabby. Arnold used to be buff and strong, now he's flabby. You get what I'm saying. Though I would hate to see Arnold play him.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

#1607 [url]

Nov 27 11 6:25 AM

hugh grant cant do nicholas hes not physically possible of becoming that frazzled looking

user posted image

#1608 [url]

Nov 27 11 5:26 PM

QUOTE (Altorca @ November 27, 2011 06:25 am)
hugh grant cant do nicholas hes not physically possible of becoming that frazzled looking

You might be surprised what a little makeup and special effects can do.

I think Helen Mirren would be excellent actress to play in the movies. But I don't know who she would play.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

ads0504

Spellcaster

#1610 [url]

Nov 29 11 11:28 PM

theres been a rumor around where i live saying that miley cyrus flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif is going to be sophie! what about selena gomez being scathach?

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Remove this ad

#1611 [url]

Nov 30 11 8:27 AM

QUOTE (ads0504)
theres been a rumor around where i live saying that miley cyrus flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif is going to be sophie! what about selena gomez being scathach?

That must have been an April Fools' joke that has gone out of control... flamelssecret/hysterical.gif
The film is still in the very early stages, and casting hasn't even begun yet.

user posted image

#1612 [url]

Nov 30 11 5:54 PM

Any casting, director, story etc is pure speculation at this point. As of now nothing has been finalized. However it is always a lot of fun to speculate about who might play your favorite characters.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#1614 [url]

Dec 6 11 5:10 PM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 29, 2011 04:28 pm)

Next April First will be the second anniversary of one of the best April Fools pranks ever. A pretty realistic looking movie poster featuring the Golden Gate bridge in the background, with pictures of Hugh Laurie as Nicholas, Hayden Pantierre (sp?) as Sophie, and - are you ready? - Justin Bieber as Josh!

I desperately wanted not to believe it, and when I saw that this "movie" was being made by "Sparlofoil" pictures, I knew it was a beautiful, sneaky April Fools joke: Rearrange the letters in Sparlofoil....

Keep your eyes on the various movie websites..

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

#1615 [url]

Dec 6 11 5:47 PM

I do think Hugh Laurie would make an awesome Nicholas! Also, whoever is playing Dee in that UK book trailer they just released would actually make a pretty good Dee, I think.

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

#1616 [url]

Dec 6 11 8:34 PM

I've been thinking about who should play William and Palamedes. Maybe
a severely made-up Tom Hiddleston could play Will. And maybe Idris Elba for Palamedes? They're even in the same movie!

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

#1617 [url]

Dec 6 11 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Papa Pat @ December 06, 2011 05:10 pm)
QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 29, 2011 04:28 pm)
theres been a rumor around where i live saying that miley cyrus  flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif is going to be sophie! what about selena gomez being scathach?

Next April First will be the second anniversary of one of the best April Fools pranks ever. A pretty realistic looking movie poster featuring the Golden Gate bridge in the background, with pictures of Hugh Laurie as Nicholas, Hayden Pantierre (sp?) as Sophie, and - are you ready? - Justin Bieber as Josh!

I desperately wanted not to believe it, and when I saw that this "movie" was being made by "Sparlofoil" pictures, I knew it was a beautiful, sneaky April Fools joke: Rearrange the letters in Sparlofoil....

Keep your eyes on the various movie websites..

oh please no neither of those 2

user posted image

#1619 [url]

Dec 10 11 2:33 AM

Im thinking maybe the guy that played Aragorn in the Lord of the rings movies could be a character

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

#1620 [url]

Dec 16 11 2:44 AM

Viggo Mortenson? Oh, oh, I know who he could be! He could be Saint-Germian!! He'd be perfect. Don't you think? I think he'd do wonderfully.

While I'm on my Lord of the Rings actors...Ian McKellan. I think he'd make either a really cool Gilgamesh or Prometheus.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help